Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    selling 101.level who will be 12 months of membership!!!

Account Information
    selling 101.lvl who will be more 12 months memb. add me in lorenzo_noob@!! only cash!

Account for Sale

selling a lvl 70 member for rs cash cheap

Account Information
    selling a 70 member for cheap runescape gold the most 1mil and the lease is 500k so make an offer if u dont like mine or add me at young_bloodz_4@

Account for Sale

buying runescape classic acc

Account Information
    i love rs classic i got bnanned ill trade a lvl 74 rs acc with 70 fishing and 500k in bank pm me in rs 2 at criminal118

Account for Sale

buy runescape accounts

Account Information
    buying runescape accounts for gp must have items aswell willin to pay up to 10m post here --- no scammers

Account for Sale

WTT Blood Elf Warlock lvl70 PVP US

Account Information
    hey all, considering all lvl 70 Horde PVP characters(preferably Rogue or Warrior)Transfer must be available or the character must be on Destromath.

Account for Sale

Account Information
    added you on hope you can reply to me

Account for Sale

SELLING RUNESCAPE PURES

Account Information
    sell level 81, and two 54s 81 melee 76 atk 79 str 46 def 10 pray 57 mage 40 range 54 ranger 79 range 1 prayer 1 defence 56 mage 44 atk 38 str (Has full zammy book) 54 melee 60 atk 63 str 1 def 30 mage 1 range 1 prayer monkey madness and lost city = done selling both of the 54s for 1.5 M each maybe lower and selling the 81 for 2.5 M please IM me on AIM at lilbill003, e mail me at lilbill003@aim, or post here my e mail is not working thanks. -.-

Account for Sale

WTT/WTS 70 be rogue.

Account Information
    70 be rogue, fm. flying mount, gold, blue gear, epic weapon. looking for mage, shadowpriests, locks. or ud rogues with old tier 1,2. anything you have that has zg trinket is hugeee +++++ aim is mcdixon23 email me at mcdixon23@

Account for Sale

WTT: Level 70 Dwarf Hunter / PvE / Kara + 3 Heroic Keys

Account Information
    Alright, here is the breakdown. I am looking to trade away this account because I very tired of playing the Hunter class. Been doing it almost 2 years now. This Hunter is a 375 Dragonscale Leatherworker and has 375 Skinning. He has the Belt and Bracers for the Epic Ebon Dragonscale Gear. He also has all of the materials needed for the chestpiece, and is just in need of the two primal nethers to finish the set. Please note that this character is currently in ALL Burning Crusade dungeon blues or greater. The only green on this character is the Uniting Charm trinket. Weapons are the Crystal Warforged Axe and the Consortium Blaster. Has two 18 slot bags, rest are 16 slots. Has the 16 slot ammo pouch and arrow pouch from CE and Kuranei reps. All bank slots are purchased. Has 1k in gold plus about 2-3k in gold with all of the LW materials and unsold BoE Kara/Dungeon drops. Has the Kuranei Epic Ground Mount (also has the Epic Racial mount) and has the Regular Snowy Gryphon Mount. Ranged Stats (Currently Beast Master specced): DPS - 270.0 w/ Aspect of the Hawk (254.7 w/o) Ranged AP - 1305 w/ Aspect of the Hawk (1150 w/o) Hit Rating - 110 Crit Chance - 22.88% Base Stats: Str - 106 Agi - 290 Sta - 431 Int - 232 Spi - 89 Armor - 4625 WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR: I am looking to trade this character for ANY level 70 character BESIDES A HUNTER. I would like the gear to be on the same par, but I can settle for less or more on the rare chance . Either Alliance or Horde faction is fine. I could careless about the server type. I will even take a character on an RP server. It is not mandatory that the server transfer be up. If it is not up, you MUST be in good standing on your current server -- i.e. not a ninja looter, guild hopper, etc. I can create a CTProfile for VERY interested traders to show all of the gear and enchants. If you have ANY questions feel free to leave a post here or shoot me a PM via the forums. If you seem like a legitimate trader, I will send you my contact info via PM here on the forums. Thank you ladies and gentlemen very much for your time.

Account for Sale

WTT [A]70 Paladin 70 Rogue & 63 warrior for [H]70 Horde

Account Information
    wtt 70paladin 70 rogue 63 warrior all alliance for a Horde 70 Warrior or UD priest. Paladin is geared , Rogue is almost geared just missing a good offhand dagger , warrior is using the best lowbie stuff u can get and the account also has a twink 49 shaman all 60+characters have epic land mounts paladin has flying mount, rogue has flying mount but missing the flying mount traning. im looking for a well geared Horde warrior it would be a bonus if it had mine/bsmith both high lvl or a UD priest well geared also. you can contact me at Youngbuck101@ or on my aim TehAquamarine.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.