Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    70Mage for sale or trade

Account Information
    add me to and we can talk gear and/or price email: jorgen786@

Account for Sale

Selling 120 account runescape gp only

Account Information
    selling a lvl 120 account please contact me on disturbed4190 (aim) thanks , i will tell you his stats when you im me , too lazy to post them , btw there are no recovs and there are no bank pins, never has been . hope to hear from you soon,

Account for Sale

WTT 62 [A] Pally for 60+ [A] lock/rogue

Account Information
    Hi i want to trade my 62 holy pally for a 60+ lock or rogue on a pve server. I also have about 5 lvl 20+ chars all on pve servers. To contact me please IM me on aim:anarchist666xx Also im tradeing a lvl 100 runescape account.

Account for Sale

cheehciebabalokokoiuasdfgsdfj]gh gg vgv...

Account Information
    why did the chicken cross the road??? well......... how should i freakin know?!

Account for Sale

WTT free lvling from 60 to 70 for gold

Account Information
    Our company do free powerlevel for lv60 to 70,we just get the gold which the worker gain ,we wont touch anything you already have. we do this service on because 1. advertise our website. Our powerlevel website is vovgame. 2.our workers also can get gold so we wont lost much. Our company is doing powerlevel for 2 years and have done 1200+ orders and our paypal have 150+ feedbacks. AIM:vovgamer Nexuspro250 :Nexuspro250@ Our website:vovgame u can talk to the live support too thx

Account for Sale

WTT 67 HU ShadowPriest on US PVP For anything 60+

Account Information
    Race: Human Class: Priest Spec: Shadow Server: Stromreaver US PVP Xfer : Down currently Mounts: Epic Ground -----------------------------What i want----------------------------- Classes:(in order) Warriors Druids Rogues Mages Warlocks Paladins I only want 60+ BC active accounts Xfer not important gear doesnt really matter either. Just want to play something new priest is cool but i am over it lol. If your intrested in my account please hit me up on Aim for Armory -AiM- Diegochild88 -

Account for Sale

WTT [A] Dwarf Hunter -- All 70 Blues -- LF Any Class/Faction

Account Information
    Alright, here is the breakdown. I am looking to trade away this account because I very tired of playing the Hunter class. Been doing it almost 2 and a half years now. This Hunter has 375 Skinning and I just picked up Herbalism for some more money. Please note that this character is currently in ALL Burning Crusade dungeon blues or greater. The only green on this character is the Uniting Charm trinket. Weapons are the Crystal Warforged Axe and the Consortium Blaster. Has 3 18 slot bags, rest are 16 slots. Has the 16 slot ammo pouch and arrow pouch from CE and Kuranei reps. All bank slots are purchased. Has 1k in gold plus about 2-3k in gold with all of the materials and unsold BoE Kara/Dungeon drops. Has the Kuranei Epic Ground Mount (also has the Epic Racial mount) and has the Regular Snowy Gryphon Mount. Ranged Stats (Currently Beast Master specced): DPS - 290.0 w/ Aspect of the Hawk (272.2 w/o) Ranged AP - 1655 w/ Aspect of the Hawk (1475 w/o) Hit Rating - 116 Crit Chance - 21.92% Base Stats: Str - 106 Agi - 290 Sta - 431 Int - 232 Spi - 89 Armor - 4625 This character is currently located on a PvE server and will be available for transfer on the 22nd of June. WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR: * ANY Class/Faction In This Order: Mage, Warlock, Priest, Druid, Rogue, Warrior. I will think about all other classes, but these ones will get priority. * I will take characters that are level 55-70, with more emphasis on wanting 65-70. * Must have a decent size of gold on the account (100-200g if you are lower than 60). Contact Me: ShowNoLove00 (AIM), shanejeffery86@ (e-mail) Look forward to talking with you all. Thanks for your time.

Account for Sale

2Cs accounts for sale

Account Information
    i got one source and another with 1.6 and CZ price can be lowered bid starts at 420$ PS: they can be bought speratly email: Jorgen786@

Account for Sale

DRAENEI SHAMAN FOR SALE

Account Information
    Level 70 Male Draenei Shaman Trasnferable 4 Epic Pieces Resto Spec, near 1000 + healing.... and an epic 2 handed axe if wish to respec Lots of gold email- codym011@ aim- codym011 NOT WILLING TO TRADE

Account for Sale

SELLING 5 MILLION GP RUNESCAPE THROUGH PAYPAL

Account Information
    TITLE SAYS IT ALL POST PRICES FOR IT HERE CAN SELL MORE IF YOU NEED IT NO CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS PAYPAL ONLY EMAIL IS [email protected]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.