Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTT ALLY Warlock to a HORDE!!!"EU"

Account Information
    hi i have 2 accounts and 1human 70 nice geared lock, 62 orc hunter and a 64 shaman... I wana have a 70 horde pvp EU, it is the same what gears he has, and what clas... kennethhansen3_9@

Account for Sale

WTT 58 PRIEST Horde EU PVP for Tauren Shaman.

Account Information
    e-mail and : agctez@

Account for Sale

WTT 70 UD MAGE FOR ALLIANCE MAGE 60+

Account Information
    Hey I have a 70 undead mage on a pve server along with a few 20-30 alts and a badass rogue twink i wanna trade for an alliance mage 60-70 must be on pvp server. aol- murcury man0 email- treym563@

Account for Sale

Selling lvl 120 runescape account! rs cash!

Account Information
    Hello, my account name is kulrich. You can look it up. Not much of a skiller, but it has a good lvl slayer and fishing so u can make money. I have 2 skill capes, str and hp. And there both trimmed. And I have been playing on kulrich ever since I started runescape a long time ago. It hurts to get rid of it, but starting over will be fun. Also it has 26 days of membership left. So that will also affect the price. If you are interested in my account, email=kingcool10000@ =mitch1992_1992@ and aim=raindr0p35. I will be checking all 3 throughout the day and I will also be checking out this thread.

Account for Sale

!!~!!~!!~!!~Selling runescape account lvl 106~!!~!!~!!~!!

Account Information
    Hi im selling a lvl 106 runescape account so email me at zackmo27@ if u wanna buy it (i only accept runescape cash)

Account for Sale

Selling High level 120 account

Account Information
    Selling high level 120 account got 4 skill capes not under level 60 in any skils Add me to and we can talk the minimum price is 6m rs cash kakarot_dk@

Account for Sale

** WTT 70 PVP MAGE for your 70 PVE DRUID **

Account Information
    70 PvP Mage on a US Server w/ xfer up, epic mount, flying mount. Just hit 70 so you can learn him while gaining gear. Has 100 gold, he is a 300 Enchanter. I am looking for a US PVE Server 70 Druid with the xfer up. Please send an email to tricide@ I would like to talk over the phone if you are interested and complete the trade.

Account for Sale

WTB Shadow Priest

Account Information
    Alliance Shadow Priest You MUST Have 3/3 Frozen Shadoweave and 2/2 Spellstrike Other gear is #. MUST BE PVP TRANSFERABLE. MUST be attuned for SSC and close to keyed with The Eye. Paying well. Leave contact info here or shoot me an email. If you email me, I still want a post here for confirmation.

Account for Sale

WTT Horde WoW Accounts for Alliance Account, Gold or $$$

Account Information
    hi, I have some WoW accounts that I'll no longer use and I wish to trade for another account, game curency (gold) or real money. most of them are horde characters, I am defecting to alliance and started playing again my alliance toons so the horde must go. Account #1: transfers available 62 Tauren Shaman (T2.5 and Naxx loot quality) 62 undead Priest (T1 and Outland rewards quality) = WTT for not less than 3000 Gold or WTS for $200 Account #2: transfer available in less than a month 70 Undead Mage (70 Epics/Kara attuned) 70 Undead Rogue (70 Rares/1.2k+ AP, 8k+ HP) 63 undead Warrior (well geared for her level) = WTT for same quality Alliance account or WTS for $300, might be willing to trade for gold if not less than 5000 gold Account#3: recently transferred 70 Tauren Warrior (Lionheart Blade/Miner/Blksmith(has Hand of Eternity recipe)/Kara Tank/Heroic Keys) 70 Tauren Druid (Feral DPS/Tank/Well Geared/Herb/Skinning) 66 Troll Hunter (Well geared for his level/Skinning/LW) = WTT for same quality Alliance account or WTS for $350 I also have a 70 Female Blood Elf Paladin on my account that I'm currently playing (with Alliance characters). I can transfer her to a new account with the right offer. Paladin is well geared for every spec, blacksmith (she has thunder/crafted epic mace) and jewelcrafter with MANY rare recipes for both tradeskills (rare #-gems, rare blue gems, greater rune of shielding, felsteels etc.). I need gold to to start with my alliance campaign so don't expect too much gold on these characters, but we can work that out if you need it too. thank you, contact me at j.e5t3b4n@

Account for Sale

WTT 70 [H] Lock-Rogue for 70 [H] DPS Shaman-Warrior

Account Information
    Looking to trade my Warlock or Rogue for either a DPS shaman or DPS warrior. Warlock: 70 Undead US RPPVE Server Transferable Self buffed stats without imp: PVP gear: 10321 HP, 937 Spell Damage, 14% Crit, 131 Resilience PVE gear: 8940 HP, 986 Spell Damage, 15.4% Crit 2 epic land mounts and regular flying mount 300 Engineering-353 Tailoring Rogue: 70 Undead Rogue US PVP Server Transferable Unbuffed: 8784 HP, 1200 Attack Power, 22.3% Crit, 97 Resilience Has Gladiator's Shanker, Ced's Carver, And HWL Right Ripper 282 Jewelcrafting-361 Mining Epic land mount and regular flying mount 900 Arena Points Toons are on seperate acounts. I am looking for Horde DPS geared Shaman or Warrior, preferably not Troll and epic weapons and gladiator gear are a bonus. Does not have to be a PVP server. Must be able to show toon in game, have SQA, be able to change email, and do trade over phone. Email: Kevans769@ AIM: DeathOppressor

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.