Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTT 70 Gnome Rogue with Gladiator's Shiv [EU PvP]

Account Information
    Hello I want to trade my 70 Gnome Rogue with Gladiator's Shiv. I can give the armory link, show in-game etc. PM me, email me, or add me on : [email protected]

Account for Sale

WTT 70 [a] Mage for 70 [h]

Account Information
    70 Female Gnome Mage Decently geared. Kara attuned - all heroic keys. Epic riding mount/Normal flying mount. 375 Tailor 375 FA US PVP Xfer up in a month. a few alts on the account, that dont really count ~ Wanting 70 ( if possible) Female horde US PVP if interested email me at stfukthxgg@

Account for Sale

WTS lvl 70 Druid, Alliance! PvP EU!

Account Information
    Hello! My NE druid have exelent tanking/healing/ DPS gear. In bear(tanking gear) 25,5k armor 28% dodge and 25 % crit Cat 2,2k AP Healing 1,300 + healing at the moment with epics from heroic instances + mooncloth set Proff: enchanting(357)/tailoring (367) Mount: have normal 100% + flying form Status: tranferable Arena points: 500 points none used at the moment Reputation: Exalted with Cenarion Cirkle for earthwarde(epic tanking weapon) and some other factions for example SHatar for ring and mace , have all keys for heroics, Kara pre quest done, SSC pre quest taken and The eye quests to! Price: BID! 200 Eu is start Bid! : awdxz27@ Giving Armory linc + in game inspect if you contact me on ! SOME PIcs:

Account for Sale

WTT 70 human mage(EU PvE server) for a rogue

Account Information
    70 human male mage on silvermoon EU PvE server with blue tbc items and one epic(spellfire) with epic ground mounts and a regular flying, 750 spell dmg in arcane talents.the acc also has 60 pala 44 priest and 36 rogue. would like to trade with any rogue 65+. prefer UD human or NE but others acceptable asswell.wud also like PvP server.if he meets my preferances gear will not be considered. contact me at [email protected] or add me on messenger: sendmepliz@

Account for Sale

Selling SWG Account Lvl 90 Commando & Trader for $100

Account Information
    Im looking to trade my Star Wars Galaxies Account which has a Level 90 Commando, and a Level 90 Trader with about 200 mill worth of items on the account. Both characters are on the server Starsider,and theres about 3 weeks playing times left on the account b4 it has to be renewed. Im selling this very cheap since gampal only offered me 70$ and all they do is try to rob ppl.

Account for Sale

WTT 70 undead warlock w/ flying mount for alliance only

Account Information
    I have a 70 undead warlock to trade for any alliance level 70. This website will show you his gear. ://armory.worldofwarcraft/?#character-sheet.xml?r=Cho%27gall&n=Ragma My email is smallman922@ if you want to email me a offer. The warlock is not attuned to Karazhan but is close to it. ONLY ACCEPTING ALLIANCE LEVEL 70!!!!

Account for Sale

Selling Level 70 Shadowpriest 1060 shadow damage.

Account Information
    About the character: The characther is currently on Tarren Mill - European Server, extremely good reputation but if you want to change server the transfer status is available, as is 3 weeks of prepaid gaming time. Currently talented in the shadow tree, this charachter has 1060 shadow damage! PvE Gear: Full Frostweave Set Full Spellstrike Set Heroic token gear Karazhan Drops Top dps in all raids, easily. With this gear you'll be accepted into any guild you want. PvP Gear: Gladiator Set parts Karazhan Drops Heroic token gear Frostweave/Spellstrike Over 9000 Healthpoints with 850+ Spell damage and high resilience, good gear to any top arena team. Healing Gear: Mix of Epic gear, tailored gear and Heroic Drops. If you decide to go Holy, my healing gear is set for you to take that step. Random Gear: Various different Resistance gears so you can be prepared to any raid, including various trinkets that you can swap around. Professions: This charachter has the maximum professions points in Tailoring and Enchanting, many rare patterns and enchants including things like Girdle of Ruination, Cloak of the Blackvoid, Surefooted,etc, etc... Reputations: My charachter is revered/exalted with all the major factions, the few factions that are missing from exalted should take you no more then 2 runs to the instances to get exalted, this includes Thrallmar, Lower city, Shatar, Cenarion Expedition,Keepers of time, Violet Eye, etc... Keyed to all heroics, this charachter is eligible to any end gamed situation. PVP: Over 10,000 Honor points and 1000 Arena points to spend in whatever gear you might want. Also: - a huge collection of different mounts including PvP mounts, Anq'iraj mounts and flying mount. - collection of rare pets. - Enchanting materials and tailoring materials. All the information to this account will be supplied, username and password, secret password and even activation numbers. If you're interested contact me via the email the.jinn@, or PM me.

Account for Sale

selling 3 million runescape gp

Account Information
    offers here paypal [email protected]

Account for Sale

selling a runescape account lvl 105combat

Account Information
    add me on norco_ridez_34@ if u wanna buy my account lvl 105

Account for Sale

WTT Level 67 Human - Priest (>) *For* Horde Warrior/Rog

Account Information
    Hi, I am looking to trade my Level 67 Human - Priest on an EU PVE realm for a horde/alliance Warrior/Rogue, I preffer a male gender for personal reasons. The account i am wishing to trade also contains a level 41 Night Elf - Hunter and a level 19 *Twink* Night Elf Druid. I have Old Some old school epics with Benediction etc.. and alot of TBC blues, with very little *Green Gear*. I have an Epic mount, and plenty of money, my account is also rested to max, and is specced Shadow for leveling. The Character IS up for transfer >> If interested, please contact me by either chat - [email protected], you can also email me, or if so by Xfire ID = pu730wn4g3. Thanks for your time.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.