Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTT 60 orc warrior 6/6 warlord for alliance

Account Information
    WTT 60 orc warrior for alliance 60+ warrior has 5 epic mounts 6/6 warlord gear looking for druid mage rogue or warrior

Account for Sale

Runescape 2 Power Leveling! I Charge RS Cash! Take A Look!

Account Information
    Hello, this is to inform you of my new power leveling service. I have absolutely NO life and play runescape pretty much all day, I have decided to make some money for having no life. You must supply ALL items needed in order to get that skill up to what you want it to be (ex. for magic training, I need runes). Prices are as follows: Level: 1-20 (50,000 gp) 21-40 (500,000 gp) 41-60 (10,000,000 gp) 61-80 (30,00,000 gp) 81-99 (250,000,000 gp) If these prices seem outrageous simply e-mail me at [email protected] and try to get a lower price. I will also give you prices for leveling such as 60-99, 1-99 and such. I'm pretty sure you all know what I need to level you up such as mage needing runes, fishing needing bait or lobster cage or harpoon etc. Just e-mail me and we will set it up. Thankyou For You're Time.

Account for Sale

WTT decked out shaman (H) US PVP X-FER UP

Account Information
    Basically I'm looking for a switch in classes. The shaman is tauren and he's currently on a US pvp server, the name of that server will remain unmentioned until we get into further talks. His gear is OUTSTANDING in every aspect. I've collected 3 sets of gear since hitting level 70 This character is currently exalted with violet eye which shows I've been to karazhan maybe too much. He has TWENTY THREE EPICS FROM KARAZHAN. His elemental set INCLUDES: 3/5 gladiator 2/5 blue pvp set Over 760 damage and 27 crit in full pve gear Tier 4 GLOVES His enhancement gear INCLUDES: Drakefist hammer Malchazeen Emerald Ripper The Decapitator A FULL epic enhancement set from karazhan His restoration gear INCLUDES: Over 1400 healing UNBUFFED 130 MANA PER 5 in combat TIER 4 HELM Almost every resto item from karazhan I DO NOT have an epic flying mount The character currently has 700 gold You're not going to f**k me out of my account so if you're reading this thinking that think again. I'm looking to do a serious trade with another mature player. This account is my email, my secret question, my name, my CD keys which I currently possess. What I'M looking for An undead priest with GREAT GEAR An ALLIANCE priest of any race with GREAT GEAR An alliance mage An alliance MS warrior An alliance druid IF YOU DON'T HAVE THOSE CHARACTERS ON YOUR ACCOUNT FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME ANYWAY My email address is memory330@ I also have an aim screen name if you're interested in that later.

Account for Sale

any one need help

Account Information
    hey every one dose any one hear need help with wow well. I am the guy for you i haev 8 levle 70 yes im a neerd butt i can help so if you want me to power levle your guy from 50 and up email me at wowtrades912@aol you think why i power levle you well i want the mony i make with your guy so you well have no mony ganed and why i only power levle 50+ and up is beacause thats where all the mony is ok eamail me if intrested see ya

Account for Sale

lewiszulu is a scammer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Account Information
    do not deal with this guy he is a scamemr!

Account for Sale

S>Conquer Online B> RUNESCAPE

Account Information
    i have a level 130 reborn full socket SDG trojan with 30 dragonballs a naked 130 archer 120 full socket fire tao sup+4 dual super pheonix gem mana bs and super +4 soc robe or REAL LIFE CASH for runescape money or accounts higher lvl than mine (mines lvl 91).

Account for Sale

WTT 70mage(EU PvE) for 65+ rogue on PvP

Account Information
    human 70 mage on PvE EU with blue and one pic gear wit epic ground and regular flying mount looking for a 65+ rogue on PvP server all races accepted except for dwarf...gear donest rly matter as long as it is on PvP server

Account for Sale

Trading a 67 WoW account for a good EQ2 account.

Account Information
    I have a level 67 Night Elf Warrior on World of Warcraft (almost 68), and am willing to exchange him for a good EQ2 account. The character has some good gear for his level, owns an epic mount, and has 180+ G and some blues to vendor or trade. There is no required class, race, or allegiance for the character, but he has to have good gear and a respectable level. Contact me via: AIM - Slaywrite - hawksteadt14@ I will consider every offer I receive. This a great chance to dive into WoW, and a good chance for me to return to one of my first MMORPGs.

Account for Sale

WTT 61 (A) warrior 60 (H) mage and lots more like it

Account Information
    These characters are from EU servers and i only want alliance transferable characters. Most wanted classes: 1. Priest 2. Mage 3. Hunter And they must have TBC! no matter what i wont even talk to you if you don't have it. then your just wasting your and my time.

Account for Sale

WTT diablo 2 and LOD cd key for WoW account

Account Information
    Have both cd keys and would like to obtain a WoW account. Perferably a pvp server with BC msg me or post. AIM:Joshr1211 p>

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.