Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTB lvl 70 Undead Mage -EU -transfarable

Account Information
    hey wanting to buy a lvl 70 undead mage (female pref) should be have all heroic keys! be kara attuned 7000+hp unbuffed ofcourse 600+ dmg unbuffed ofcourse send me ur offers plz:) ds_glenn@

Account for Sale

WTT 70 Shaman ; 70 Gnome Warlock ; 70 Nelf Druid for US PvP!

Account Information
    Well, seems that my friends are changing their minds and wanting to go back to horde, sadly I do not want to play a Shaman or a Priest again. SO I'll be focusing on the other classes: Hunter, Rogue, Warrior, Warlock, Mage, Druid or Paladin. Here's what I got people: =============================================== || Account #1 70 Undead Male Priest || Faction: Horde Class: Priest Race: Undead Sex: Male Spec: Shadow (11/0/50) Server: US PvP (Frostwolf) Xfer: Down till July 3, 2007; great reputation on the server so far, PvP w***e. ------------------------------------ \ GEAR /// Head: Exorcist's Silk Hood ... +12 Spell Damage and Minor Run Speed Increase Neck: Luminous Pearls of Insight Shoulder: Frozen Shadoweave Shoulders ... +3 Spell Critical Strike Rating and +4 Spell Damage; +4 Stamina and +4 Spell Damage ... Socket Bonus: +3 Spell Hit Rating Cloak: Sethekk Oracle Cloak Chest: Robe of Oblivion... +150 Health (Enchant) ... +4 Spell Damage and +4 Stamina; +3 Critical Strike Rating and +4 Stamina; +9 Stamina ... Socket Bonus: +6 Stamina Wrist: Shattrah Wraps ... +12 Intellect (Enchant) ... +3 Spell Critical Strike Rating and +4 Stamina ... Socket Bonus: +3 Stamina Gauntlets: Mana-Etched Gloves ... +4 Spell Damage and +4 Stamina; +3 Critical Strike Rating and +4 Stamina ... Socket Bonus: +3 Resilience Rating Belt: Mindfire Waistband ... +3 Spell Critical Strike Rating and +4 Stamina; +3 Spell Critical Strike Rating and +4 Spell Penetration ... Socket Bonus: +3 Spell Hit Rating L: Incanter's Trousers Feet: Abyss Walker's Boots ... +12 Stamina (Enchant) Ring 1: Specteral Band of Innervation Ring 2: Seal of the Exorcist Trinket 1: Insignia of the Horde Trinket 2: Vengeance of the Illidari Main Hand: Gavel of Unearthed Secrets ... +40 Spell Damage (Enchant) Off Hand: The Saga of Terokk Wand: Wand of the Netherwing Bonus Shadow Damage: +624 ------------------------------------ /// DAMAGE \ Mind Flay Ticks: 400 - 450: per sec for 5 sec. Mind Blast Criticals: 2600 - 2900 ------------------------------------ ][][][ HEALING GEAR ][][][ - As far as his healing gear goes, he does have a full set of it. He wears 4/5 of his Dungeon 3 Set and various other TBC blues and epics. Bonus Healing: +1080 ------------------------------------ [][][] PROFESSIONS [][][] 337/375 Enchanting 361/375 Tailoring; he can make Frozen Shadoweave Set. =============================================== ||.|| Account #2 70 Tauren Male Shaman ||.|| Faction: Horde Class: Shaman Race: Tauren Sex: Male Spec: Enhancment (0/40/21) Server: US PvP (Frostwolf) Xfer: UP, the Xfer on this shaman is active and ready for use. ------------------------------------ \ GEAR /// Head: Helm of Desolation ... +3 Hit Rating and +3 Agility; +20 Attack Power and Minor Run Speed Increase Neck: Choker of Bloodied Feathers Shoulder: Sun Gilded Shouldercaps Cloak: Cloak of the Inciter Chest: Laughing Skull Battle Harness ... +12 Attack Power; +12 Attack Power; +3 Critical Strike Rating and +4 Stamina Wrist: Fel Stalker Bracers ... +24 Attack power (Enchant) ... +9 Stamina ... Socket Bonus: +3 Stamina Gauntlets: Gauntlets of Desolation ... +26 Attack Power (Enchant) ... +3 Strength and +4 Stamina; +3 Strength and +4 Stamina ... Socket Bonus: +3 Resilience Rating Belt: Telaari Hunting Girdle L: Greaves of Desolation ... Reinforced (32 Armor) Feet: Boots of the Outlander ... +7 Stamina (Enchant) Ring 1: Violet Signet +19 Stamina Equip: Improves Hit Rating by 18. Equip: Increases Attack Power by 42 Ring 2: Ring of the Exarchs Trinket 1: Insignia of the Horde Trinket 2: Hourglass of the Unraveller Main Hand: High Warlord's Cleaver Off Hand: Stellaris Totem: Totem of the Plains ------------------------------------ As far as the shaman's damage, to be completely honest the DPS is burst DPS as windfury has been nerfed time and time before. However his DPS in raids stands at around 330.58; calculated by my damage meter and titan bars combined. He does have a 2-Hand axe, the Crow Wing Reaper, fully socketed in his bank and ready for use whenever you'd like. The shaman has around 750g on him. Normal Flying mount and 4 Epic Ground Mounts. ------------------------------------ [][][] PROFESSIONS [][][] 250/300 Leatherworking 242/300 Skinning =============================================== ||.||.|| Account #3 70 Gnome Male Warlock ||.||.|| Faction: Alliance Class: Warlock Race: Gnome Sex: Male Spec: Affliction (51/10/0) Server: US PvE (Elune) Xfer: Down until June 27, 2007; Perfect reputation on this server as I played him as my main for the past 2 months. ------------------------------------ \ GEAR /// Head: Evoker's Helmet of Second Sight ... +12 Stamina; +12 Stamina; +4 Spell Critical Strike Rating and +5 Spell Damage ... Socket Bonus: +5 Spell Damage Neck: Necklace of Bloodied Feathers Shoulder: Doomcaller's Mantle Cloak: Shroud of Unspoken Names Chest: Nemesis Robes ... +100 Health (Enchant) Wrist: Nemesis Bracers ... +9 Stamina (Enchant) Gauntlets: Dark Storm Gauntlets ... +20 Shadow Damage Belt: Nemesis Belt L: Doomcaller's Trousers ... +25 Spell Damage and +15 Stamina (Enchant) Feet: Shattrath Jumpers ... +12 Stamina; +4 Spell Critical Spell Rating and +5 Spell Damage ... Socket Bonus: +3 Intellect Ring 1: Burning Blade Cultisit Band Ring 2: Ring of Unspoken Names Trinket 1: Zandalarian Hero Charm Trinket 2: Vengeance of the Illidari Main Hand: Mana Wrath ... +40 Spell Damage (Enchant) Off Hand: The Saga of Terokk Wand: Nether Core's Control Rod Bonus Damage: +675 Bonus Shadow Damage: +695 ------------------------------------ [][][] PROFESSIONS [][][] 346/375 Engineering; Gnomish 375/375 Herbalism ------------------------------------ This character has seen an incredible amount of End-Game raiding. His bank is filled with Pre-TBC epics and other rare items. He was involved in quite a few of Molten Core, Blackwing Lair, Zul'Gurub and Ahn'Qiraj 40 Man raids. He has 3/8 Tier 1 (Felheart), 4/8 Tier 2 (Nemesis) and 4/5 Tier 2.5 (Doomcaller's). He has a good amount of his ZG set as well as various Epics from Ahn'Qiraj such as the Staff of the Qiraji Prophets. He has his Normal Flying mount along with his summonable Epic Ground mount. He has around 560g on him. =============================================== ||.||.||.|| Account #4 70 Night Elf Male Druid ||.||.||.|| Faction: Alliance Class: Druid Race: Night Elf Sex: Male Spec: Feral (1/45/15) Server: US PvE (Elune) Xfer: Down, this account is being used as a PvP Battlegrounds character as PvPing on the lock gets boring lol. He is amazing at Eye of the Storm, feral druids FTW. ------------------------------------ \ GEAR /// Head: Field Marshal's Dragonhide Helmet Neck: Mark of the Ravenguard Shoulder: Field Marshal's Dragonhide Spaulders Cloak: Nomad's Woven Cloak Chest: Ghoul Skin Tunic ... +100 Health (Enchant) Wrist: Boneshreder Wristguards of the Beast Gauntlets: Gloves of the Hidden Temple ... +15 Agility (Enchant) Belt: Thick Qirajihide Belt L: Marshal's Dragonhide Legguards Feet: Hive Tunnler's Boots ... Minor Speed Increase (Enchant) Ring 1: Ogre Slayer's Band Ring 2: Ring of Spiritual Precision Trinket 1: Hourglass of the Unraveller Trinket 2: Bladefist's Breadth Main Hand: Staff of Beasts ... Savagery (Enchant) Off Hand: -none- (2-hander) Idol: Idol of the Wild ------------------------------------ ||| {STATS} ||| Base, no forms... Strength: 308 Agility: 293 Stamina: 438 Intellect: 238 Spirit: 197 Armor: 3108 Attack Power (Cat): 1680 Crit Chance (Cat): 28.56% Mangle Crits (Cat): 1380-1460 Ravage Crits (Cat): 2100-2350 Ferocious Bite Crits (Cat): 2200-2450 ------------------------------------ ||| ADDITIONAL GEAR ||| 4/8 Tier 1 (Cenarion) 8/8 Tier 2 (Stormrage) 3/5 Tier 2.5 (Genesis) 1/9 Tier 3 (Dreamwalker) ------------------------------------ He has his Normal flight form and has his Epic Tiger Mount. =============================================== Now I'm not wanting any SPECIFIC class, but I'd really like to play something besides a Priest or Shaman. As for gear... Number of MY Accounts you want: 1 Account: Equally geared character of whatever account you choose. 2 Accounts: Must have some Tier 4, 2/5 would be enough. 3 Accounts: Must have at least 2/5 Tier 4 and other various 70 Epics. All 4 Accounts: Must have at least 4/5 Tier 4 or 4/5 Gladiator and some more 70 Epics. ------------------------------------ I will not trade for anything less than a level 70 as I have leveled too many characters from 60 to 70, lol. Please leave a post if you would like or send an email to: Juschillaxin06@ - or I-M me - daZedparty06 ------------------------------------ Only characters on a US PvP server will be accepted, NO ALLIANCE and NO EU!!!

Account for Sale

WTT 70 Orc Warrior EU PvP - PCT is UP.

Account Information
    WTT L:70 Orc warrior Exceptionally good tanking gear. Best pre-heroic MS / Fury gear. Nice BS crafted weapons (on t1 atm) Thunder / Drakefist / Felsteel blade. Few primal nethers / 21 heroic badges. Gruuls lair ready, kara attuned. all keys only missing CFR key. my warrior can and has easily crit up to 4-5 k in arena. Perfect char to start PvP =). IMPORTANT: E-mail to me your offer. Then I will reply accordigly if its a char I like. The char MUST BE ALLIANCE. I do not want a hunter/mage/priest or Druid, Any other class will be fine. Shamans will be HEAVILY acepted Reguardless of gear. Thanks =). also Must be 70. All E-mails or maybe if I like your offer too: [email protected]

Account for Sale

WTS WoW Account - Level 60 Rogue and Hunter

Account Information
    Wanting to sell a WoW account with a level 60 Rogue and Hunter, currently on the Bloodhoof PvE server. The hunter was my main account, but has not been played in over 6 months. He has full tier 2 and a few hundred gold and an epic or two in the bank. Both are great toons. Only interested messages please. Payment only accepted through PayPal.

Account for Sale

WTS 70 Druid. 70 Hunter . 70 warrior.Diff accounts.Cheap!(H)

Account Information
    Account one : 70 Druid This account is a GREAT account. He has many epics, and also comes with a 61 warrior. This druid is Currently resto. with about 4 epics. HE is shatar exalted and revered with many Places for heroics. The druid has kara epics. This druids transfer is up. For more info Contact me. (can show ingame) Account two : 70 hunter This hunter is also GREAtly Geared. With epics from grulls and kara. This makes for a DPS machine. He is a Troll Hunter. He is currently on a PVE server. Pve is for you guys who like to kill stuff. (bosses etc... But not other players.) THis account is a great account. Decent alts. and has about 3 epics. Also in a guild who can kill Gruul and is in SSC. For more info contact me (Can show ingame) Account Three : 70 warrior This guy is my babe Comeing with Tier 3. Which is STILL very good This warrior has A full tanking set. with some epics. and a FULL dps set. He has a epic 2h. Thunder He has epic bracers for DPS This guy hits like a truck Not only is he a DPS maChine. He can tank about anything. And is EASILY REady to raid Tank or dps wise. This guy is exalted and Reverd with many places Talbuk mount Dont miss out Contact me for more info (Can show ingame) Contact info. AIM : wowforsale13 Email : Volcomdude1313@ All these characters have their flying mounts, and epic ground mounts Im only looking to sell. The only trade ill make is for a 70 warlock. Taking offers or Buyouts Thanks. And i hope you enjoy the account if you do get one

Account for Sale

WTT A LOT 4 70UD Rogue + 70UD Mage + 40Shaman EUPvP 1 Server

Account Information
    I have one account and I'm active on two servers. One PvP Horde EU Server has: 70 T Druid Full blue gear (dps+tank) (300g) 39 UD Warlock 19 UD Rogue, UD Warrior, Orc Hunter Fully Twinked One PvP Alliance EU Server has: 70 NE Rogue Assassination set and very nice gear (300g) 38 NE Priest You can always contact me on yves_boonen@. Thanks already! xox

Account for Sale

WTT 60 orc warrior 6/6 warlord for 60+ alliance details

Account Information
    WTT 60 orc warrior 5 epic mounts 6/6 warlord gear for 60+ alli druid mage warrior rogue. AIM Blazinmonti926

Account for Sale

WTT 70 Horde Warrior, US PVP

Account Information
    ://armory.worldofwarcraft/?#character-sheet.xml?r=Destromath&n=Serai I am looking for horde classes on pvp servers with transfer up or close to it only, 70 hunter, 60+ BE paladin, may consider a few others as well just hit me up. The warrior is pretty well geared, has a really decent dps set fury or arms if that is what your into. Can be transfered in 1 month. Any questions please contact me AIM: JustBenHere : bkeldsen@ : bkeldsen@

Account for Sale

WTS 70 Gnome Warlock PvP server and transfer up

Account Information
    Selling a level 70 Gnome Warlock in PvP server with transfer up. Willing to trade him for a Night Elf Warrior as well. Contact: jdwayne@

Account for Sale

92 good stats, items. RuneScape

Account Information
    I'm selling my level 92 runescape account. 76 attack 77 strength 71 defence 83 wocdcutting 75 fletch (all but 4 stats above 50. Farm, Herblore, Hunter, Construction.) OK items. Over 2 million in items. Email me at lacrosseguy643@aim if you have any offers I would like to sell for RUNESCAPE GP! (I have a new account, i would like to play on now.) If you have any offers email me, and we can work a price out. Thanks, CRYO

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.