Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTT 70 NE Priest....US PVP. XFER UP .Epicd Out. Simply Deckd

Account Information
    WTT 70 NE Shadow Priest...Healing Set And Dps Set Has Epics...Along with the priest is a 60rogue and 60shaman Both Horde. Looking for a Warrior,Warlock,Shaman...Pst. Pretty much anything actually... Must be pvp...Us...Xfer up AIM: GotzHyphy

Account for Sale

scammer notice

Account Information
    e.dg.master@ he has all sorts of magical methods by which he wishes to scam you but, luckily, he's a dumb girl. in the following email entitled " world of Warcraft:account" e.dg.master@ wrote: Greetings! It has come to our attention that you are trying to sell/trade your personal World of Warcraft account. As you may or may not be aware of, this conflicts with the EULA and Terms of Agreement. If this proves to be true, your account can and will be disabled. It will be ongoing for further investigation by Blizzard employee's. Blizzard might consider taking legal actions against your crime, if it seems too be of an extreme nature. If you wish to not get your account suspended you should immediately verify your account. This action is taken because we at Blizzard Entertainment takes these sales quite serious. We need to confirm you are the original owner of the account. This is easiest done by confirming your personal information along with concealed information about your account. You can confirm that you are the original owner of the account by replying to this email with: Use the following template below to verfiy your account and information via email. * First and Surname * Address * Zip code * Phone number Daytime * Country * Account e-mail * CD-key, alternative a photograph of your CD-key that is located on your manual for World of Warcraft. * Account name * Secret Question and Answer If you ignore this mail your account can and will be closed permanently. We ask you to NOT change password until the investigation is fully completed. Blizzard Entertainment Inc Account Administration Team P.O. Box 18979, Irvine, CA 92623 Regards, Account Administration Team Blizzard Entertainment Inc so don't be dumb, just realize that blizzard will just outright ban you without any chance to redeem yourself.

Account for Sale

Selling level 91 on RS for WoW!

Account Information
    Level 91 with 10million cash for a level 40+ on a roleplaying server only!

Account for Sale

selling lvl70mage orig Owner, xfer 1021 damage

Account Information
    70 Horde Undead mage - Zuluhed (PvP server) 1030 frost damage 18.93% crit chance Profession: Trailor 375/375 – is a shadow trailor Enchanting 366/375 Epic Flying Mount - Red (5200g worth) Epic Ground Mount x 3 - All PvP ones List of Gear -Collar of the Aldor tier4 helm -Pendant of Dominance ammy -Frozen shadoweave shoulder -Shadow Cloak of Dalaran BacK -Frozen Shadoweave Vest Chest -Harbinger Bands bracer -Stomcaller Main hand -Sapphiron’s Wing Bone Off-hand -Nether Core’s control rod wand -Gloves of the Aldor tier 4 -A’dal’s gift -Spellstrike pants -Frozen Shadoweave Boots - Violet Signet of the archmange -Seer’s Signet -Icon of the Silver Crescer trinket Most Level 70 EPICS Tier 4 helm and glove shadowcloth set boots, chest, and shoulder Spell strike craft set hood and pants lot more epic item ( frost spell damage 1.2k+ , over all spell damage 800+ ) Have 52 badge of justice to get more epic reward Keys: Karazhan Keyed (Exhalted Violet Eye) Serpentshrine Cavern Keyed (Downed Nightbane and Gruul) All heroic keyed Have lot mats to make potion (flask, frostpower , and etc..) Have lot enchanting mats (arcane dust, shards , essence and etc..) Other character: 60 Alliance Paladin - Arthas Ground Mount Level 60 instance blues Transfer to other server or account: yes Looking for $450 or OBO If interested Aim Edmond0909@

Account for Sale

WTB 70 Horde Rogue. offering a 70 warior to trade. PVP

Account Information
    im looking to buy or trade for a horde rogue. I got 200 dollars to spend . or willing to trade a warrior. with a epic 2h. epic bracers. and 3/9 tier 3. Full DPS and tanking set. I want the rogue on a pvp server. Xfer must be up now or withing 2 weeks. and must be horde. Orc or undead. Maybe Troll depending on gear. Aim : Wowforsale13 Email : Hockeyfan20@ Get to me!

Account for Sale

Guild Wars for Steam(css, hl2)

Account Information
    subject pretty much sums it up. email me @ blakehulter@ or post if interested.

Account for Sale

WTT orc warrior 60 for alliance full warlord gear

Account Information
    60 orc warrior full warlrod 5 epic mounts rading for warrior druid or mage or rogue on alliance IM ME at Blazinmonti926

Account for Sale

WTT ORc Shaman x2 70's seperate accounts (LF Rogues) LOOK

Account Information
    Hello my brother and i are looking to trade our accounts. Both have Orc Shaman! US PVP server looking for 2 Rogues on US PvP server (same faction seperate accounts) knowing we are going to get offers from different people but first 2 70 rogues on same faction atleast 1 transferable AND pvp then we will contact you if interested in a trade. Only looking for ROGUES. and LEVEL 70 ROGUES at that. AIM - x2old2diex - teufel89@ EMAIL - teufel89@

Account for Sale

wtt Lvl 63 dwarf hunter pvp server 4 wow acct or cs acct

Account Information
    if u got wow acct i want it to have a 60+ if its steam well i just want cs the hunter is on server arthas aim=justinwebber1 /email=justinwebber1@

Account for Sale

WTS - 70 Gnome Rogue - Kara attuned - flying mount

Account Information
    I am selling my WoW account that contains a lvl 70 Gnome Rogue (female). The character is equipped in mostly high End TBC Blues and a couple epics(Fel Steel Longblade and Deathblow X11 Goggles). She is Kara attuned. She sits at 1650 AP 24% crit (sword spec so crit rate is 5% lower then other rogue builds) self buffed. Don't let the blue gear fool you, this little gnome will smoke the competition in raid parses. Everything is slotted and enchanced. There are a couple reasons I am selling so cheaply. First, she is on a PVE server and transfer is down. Secondly, she is a few runs away from have heroic access to any outland instances. The lowest I will sell for is roughly 225. I still enjoy playing her, so I am not willing to sell real cheap. Please contact me for armory info. AIM: geoffcluts : geoffcluts

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.