Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTT 63 lvl [H] Shaman EU PvP

Account Information
    I`m looking for priest/pally horde side pm or mail me

Account for Sale

WTT 70 UD Mage US-PVP for Priest/warlock US-PVP

Account Information
    hii..am looking forward to trade my 70 udead mage on a US pvp server xfer up ONLY fora 68+: UD/BE priest US-PVP xfer up or UD/BE warlock US-PVP xfer up.. and maybe a BE paladin if there was a nice 64+ alt my mage has some nice epics..flying mount..375tailoring/375engineering : spunky602@

Account for Sale

WTT lvl 70 hunter and lvl 70 warlock

Account Information
    Hello iam looking for trade for my lvl 70 hunter ://armory.worldofwarcraft/#character-sheet.xml?r=Wildhammer&n=Zurik and my lvl 70 warlock ://armory.worldofwarcraft/#character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&n=Omenn you can email me at huhsnlo@ your AIM me at maxrol23. takeing offers will to trade both accounts for a good warrior account.

Account for Sale

WTS/WTT 70 UD Mage + 65 UD Warrior

Account Information
    Mage and Warrior are both in the top guild on the server. The mage already has flying mount, Skeletal Warhorse, and Talbuk Mount. The Warrior is half way to 66 and fully rested until 67. Contact Info: Email: Meelaud@ AIM: Daedalus 043

Account for Sale

TRADING VANGUARD ACCNT FOR WoW Gamecard!.

Account Information
    28 druid full heroic legendary equip for 60 day gamecard msg me at trevortaylor@mchsi or LoneG349 have dvds and everything.

Account for Sale

WTT NE Hunter For [H] or [a] Rogue [EU-PvP]

Account Information
    My hunter is lvl 68 and have 1k gold. i have some alts to: 31 NE Rogue 21 NE Priest here is my stuff on the hunter. ://armory.wow-europe/character-sheet.xml?r=Al'Akir&n=Doryon Depends on what items i use. More Info Add or send mail: Ellefri@

Account for Sale

WTS [A]Thunderfury Nightelf Warrior

Account Information
    WTS my 70 warrior becouse i rly dont have time to play wow anymore and i realy dislike the TBC 4/5 Heroic keys only need Honor hold's one , 12,000 rep left Karazhan Attuned hes on a EU PVP server 1000 Gold in cash and alot of ores and bars in my bank 70 Night elf male Warrior pre tbc gear: 7/8 Wrath only missing the belt 8/8 Might Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker with Mongoose enchant spec: 5/0/56 Prot , also got MS and Fury gear proffs: 352/375 BS 375/375 Miner BO price is 299 becouse i want to sell my acc rly fast so i can close this chapter PM me for more info or armory link PAYPAL ONLY i got all info: Secret question and answer CD key i'm the real and only owner so i can change email to urs

Account for Sale

Selling Or Trading lvl 19 twink rogue!

Account Information
    Twinked to almost the fullest, except lucky fishing hat, other then that hes amazing!! he can crit for 500 average crits are around 450 ish! but hes very accurate and very nice. Email me at a1snipe06@ i will give u his name their. Thanks! Looking for a higher lvl if u are willign to trade, i out about 1,200k into him which i can easily pay someone to train a guy to 60+ Thanks!

Account for Sale

WTT Lvl70 (H) Hunter-Account For Rogue (H) EU PVP!!!!!!!!!!!

Account Information
    If the account comes with a lvl 60ish rogue but has a lvl 70 main then i am ok with that Fast reply please =] This account is a Europe Pvp and i want the same thanks =] It Includes:- Lvl 70 Horde Tauren Hunter : Good BC Blues. Haomarush. Exalted with The Mag'har Epic ground mount: Reins of the white war talbuk & Great brown war kodo Normal Flying mount: Tawny Lvl 29 (twink) Rogue (Oggi!!!!!) The famous Oggi( On youtube) Fully twinked to the max. He h@sssub gear in bags (Lifesteal enchanted ,Incase u want to respecc him) And other twink swords =] he is Combat spec Lvl 20 shaman Blue/green Pointless- Was made for Ghostwolf =] Lvl 17 Priest Troll. Lvl 18 Mage Troll. Lvl 20 warrior on Bladefist Has a few blues =] Lvl 10 BE Pally Lvl 10 ORC Warrior Lvl 7 UD Rogue And i want to trade this account for an account with: Lvl67-70 rogue (May Negotiate) Email me: Invasion_dawg@ or Post in this topic =] Account is payed with Gamecards I am looking for a lvl 60ish+ Rogue, If you are willing to trade please say in email if the rogue is Transferable Thanks =] He comes with around 700g too

Account for Sale

WTS 70 hunter decent rare gear PVP EU

Account Information
    Hello... after a long time playing with this hunter i got another character that i play with, so this hunter is just laying around for nothing. so i thought its better one of you out there gets it..... Its a Nightelf hunter, with decent rare gear, its karazahn attuned, onyxia, bwl, mc, you name it. and on the realm there is pretty good guilds, so its a good place to start out on... here is how the traiding will goes... you ask me if i can give you a amory link, which ofcourse i can, and after that you can check it out online, if you agree with me its what you want, the easiest way to pay is throug paypal, depends ofcourse what country your from, but that we will ofourse talk about, i will wait for the agree price to arrive to my paypal acc or bank account.... when i recieve cash .. you will either ( depends if your online or offline ) recieve it in your mail, or on messenger... that is something we can discuss to.....now to the price ... $190 US Dollars is the price... Contact: either in here or @ messenger Jimboownz@ feel free to ask any questions you like...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.