Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTT Ally Warlock for a Horda EU pvp!!!!

Account Information
    hi i have a nice Lock i wana trade for a horde, because i wana to play whit my friends and they are Horde..... 70++ kara key done and manny more af the key are done:)

Account for Sale

WTT 2 acc. 70 sham epic / 70 priest crafted epic for {A} War

Account Information
    Wtt 2 seperate accounts, OO of both for 70 Ally Warrior US PVP xfer availible. 1st. 70 Draenei shaman, awsome resto epics, 1400 healing 9.5k mana, or 700 sp dmg 31% crit, or 1200+ atk pwr with emerald ripper / epic melee gloves. 375 JC'ing, tons of blue patterns ad 4 metas. Revered all heroics, exhaulted sha'tar....300 from exhualted violet eye. 375 mining. 2/5 gladiator, enough points for 3rd on Tues., T4 gloves (gladiator / T4 are spell dmg not used in healing set) 2nd account 70 priest / 60 warrior 1400+ healing, 10k mana....2/3 primal mooncloth or 650+ spell dmg with 2/3 frozen shadowweave and 3/4 of mats for Frozen shadowweave chest. 375 tailoring, 370 enchanting with 40 spell dmg to weapon. Priest also keyed for all heroics. Also on account 60 warrior that's 350 alch and 310 herb. Both US PVP xfer availible...Original Owner of both accounts WTT for Ally US pvp xfer availibe Warrior...race / gender don't matter. Should have either lots of Tanking epics and decent dps gear or DPS epics / decent tanking gear. Shaman has great healing gear and money making tradeskills....priest account is a bonus so don't message me with you're blues and crappy tradeskills. AIM - jmajr2006 Email - jmajr2006@

Account for Sale

Lots of accts 4 Diablo 2 ACCT OR ITEMS

Account Information
    Ok i got coh/cov acct and cd keys I got wow acct 63 hunt i got css acct and cs acct Im wanting the acct to be on any realm but the items must be on us west ladder email/= justinwebber1@ aim= justinwebber1

Account for Sale

WTT 70 NE Rogue

Account Information
    WTT Level 70 Night Elf rogue very well geared For almost any other class level 70. For more info email me @ rkrah23@

Account for Sale

Beaware of this E-mail scammer.

Account Information

Account for Sale

sellin a lvl 45 pk 70 range awsome staker/pker

Account Information

Account for Sale

>> WTT LVL 70 SHAMAN (H) [EU PVP] .... PLEASE READ! p>
    Account Information

Account for Sale

>> WTT LVL 70 SHAMAN (H) [EU PVP] .... PLEASE READ! p>
    Account Information
    Greetings, I want to trade my lvl 70 shaman. He is elemental specced. He has a pretty decent gear, mainly TBC blues. I also have a resto gear, which is also pretty fine. I am looking for a Troll/Undead rogue. He must be (H) and in a EU PVP server. He must also be lvl 70, and have kara attu/flying mount. For more info or apply: Add me in or email me: rubs90@ (im almost always online) Add me to AIM: rubs90 (im online most of times, although I prefer )

Account for Sale

sellin a lvl 45 pk 70 range awsome staker/pker

Account Information
    im sellin a lvl 45 pker 70 range 70 range------ownage!!! 30 mage------tele 25 prayer------keep an item i am excepting gold /good items. i will think about any overs that are good . thank you for looking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! put your runescape name so if u make an offer we can talk on runescape.

Account for Sale

Beaware of this E-mail scammer.

Account Information
    Greetings! It has come to our attention that you are trying to sell/trade your personal World of Warcraft account. As you may or may not be aware of, this conflicts with the EULA and Terms of Agreement. If this proves to be true, your account can and will be disabled. It will be ongoing for further investigation by Blizzard employee's. Blizzard might consider taking legal actions against your crime, if it seems too be of an extreme nature. If you wish to not get your account suspended you should immediately verify your account. This action is taken because we at Blizzard Entertainment takes these sales quite serious. We need to confirm you are the original owner of the account. This is easiest done by confirming your personal information along with concealed information about your account. You can confirm that you are the original owner of the account by replying to this email with: Use the following template below to verfiy your account and information via email. * First and Surname * Address * Zip code * Phone number Daytime * Country * CD-key, alternative a photograph of your CD-key that is located on your manual for World of Warcraft. * Account name * Account password * Secret Question and Answer If you ignore this mail your account can and will be closed permanently Blizzard Entertainment Europe Account Administration Team TSA 60 001 78143 Vafclizy Villacoublay Cedex France As soon as we have this information we will be able to progress the resolution of this matter for you. If you wish to review our current Rules and Polices, they can be found at: ://wow-europe/en/policy/ Regards, Xenkao Account Administration Team Blizzard Entertainment Europe and this is his e-mail: entertainmentblizzsupport@

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.