Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTT time card cdkey and tbc key for wow gold ! !

Account Information
    WTT time card cdkey and tbc key for wow gold ! 800g for tbc key and 600g wow time card(2month) 450g for cdkey MY AIM: gold4card : gold4card@ -------------------- trading cdkey and gamecard for wow golds ,doesnt matter server ,aim gold4card gold4card

Account for Sale

Buying all runescape accounts, real money

Account Information
    Willing to buy all runescape accounts with either real money, preferred, or rs gp. add me at da_bballplaya@ pm me or email me, i will get back to you soon

Account for Sale

WTS/WTT 5 Digit Steam acct w/ CAL Main proof

Account Information
    I have a 5 digit steam account with cs 1.6 and cs:source that im looking to sell for $125 or trade for a 60+ alliance PVP mage

Account for Sale

WTT diablo2, starfract..

Account Information
    i have diablo2 and lod, starcraft and blood war, and warcraft 3 reign of chaos keys laying around. if annyone wants to trade for something post or contact me at blakehulter@. i also have guild wars- factions.

Account for Sale

WTT 70 priest horde EU PvP! xfer up!

Account Information
    Hi! Trading my 70 troll priest for any ally on EU Bloodfeather PvP! all classes is wanted uxept warrior rogue and hunter! got mostly blue gear, from lvl 70 got nice rep on server and got regular flying mount, also got 8k honor points to spend! Pliz Add : The_special_blink182fan@ for more info! 350 tailoring:) hope to see you adding me people! remember! i want a ALLY char!!!

Account for Sale

SELLING A LVL 91 ACCOUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!runescape!!!!!!

Account Information
    i'm selling a lvl 91 account off of runescaoe for uhm 2 mill,he has 82str,74attak,65def if you would like pictures add me on chris_norris3

Account for Sale

WTT 70 Hunter PVP EU H Xferable EPIC flying mount+some epics

Account Information
    This hunter is on eu pvp spanish server, can be transfered, its horde troll female, has epic flying mount!. Also it has epic xbow, epic rings, tier 4 hands, and epic pvp bracers, other gear is rare quality, and boots are uncommon(rares that i want never drop:[). Basically the gear is for pve, but i have good set for pvp too. Also it has like 700gold and 1k gold worth items in bank. It has 2 profesions that can make u rich easily: Enchanting 375 skill with all rods and some rare recipes, and Herbalism 375skill. Also first aid 375, cooking 225 and fishing 180 or so. All BC reputations revered and aldor exalted, Karazhan atuned and nearly exalted with that faction. U will never run out of gold with this character. Also comes with lvl 60 good geared mage, some other alts and 2 twinks very good geared with best enchants, lvl 19ud rogue (more than 1400hp) and lvl 29 shaman on english server jaedanar. I'm looking for: Warlock/Feral o Balance Druid/Rogue/Mage on EU pvp server, prefer horde but we can speak about it, and better if transferable. Must be lvl 70 and with good gear, preferebly with epic flying mount (If not, very good fear, most epics at least)

Account for Sale

WOW Accounts - 6 Lvl 70's + more! US PVP Server - Transfer!

Account Information
    Greetings, It is time to get out of this game that has entirely consumed my life and caused hardship in family areas. These are all on different accounts, so they can sell seperately. I am selling the following: 70 Blood Elf Paladin - Full Epic Holy gear (Kara, Gruul, Magtheridon) minus l (l are heroic blue), +1650 healing, +200 mp5, 25% holy crit rating. Prot gear has 4 epics, and can tank Kara if you respec. Has an ok set for Ret gear including some epic pieces as well. Is SSC and TK attuned. 375mining/herbalism. Regular flying mount and 3k gold enroute to epic flying. Also has 70 Orc Warrior account in TBC dungeon blues. Reg flying mount. Currently Arms/Fury spec. 70 Orc Hunter - Full epic gear (Kara, Gruul, Magtheridon) including Legacy. 2200 Ranged Attack Power, 21% crit. Currently MM/Surv spec. Easily top 5 dps in most guilds. Is SSC and TK attuned. 375 mining, 375 JC. Epic flying mount. On same account is 65 Tauren Shaman in TBC quest rewards. 70 Orc Warrior - Seperate from the Pally account warrior. This guy is in epics and TBC heroic gear. Prot specced and can tank Kara, Gruul, Magtheridon zones. Only needs Heroic Arc and Magtheridon for TK. Is not SSC attuned yet. Regular flying mount. 375 Blacksmithing, other tradeskill availible. 70 Orc Warlock - 860 Shadow dmg in all blues with full Frozen Shadoweave set. Puts out some great dps without any Kara epics, putting some others to shame that are better geared. Regular flying mount, 375 tailoring, other left availble. 70 Undead Priest - Old school healer in T2 and T3 gear. I upgraded a couple pieces here and there to TBC blues, but didn't spend the time on him. 375 herbalism, 375 alchemy and is a potion master. Has an ok shadow set to get you started from all tbc quest rewards while leveling if you decide to go that route. Did fine in Kara, Gruul, and Magtheridon runs when we lacked priests. Reg flying mount. 70 Undead Rogue - TBC blues, decent weapons, but no epics. is 31/0/30 spec atm and can put out some decent dps, just lacks gear. Reg flying mount. Transfers are all up, so you can send them where you want. These are all on a US PVP server. I have all secret question/answers etc. Contact me on AIM at quittingwow34 for details.

Account for Sale

1-70 Alliance & Horde leveling GUIDES ! Cheap & Independant

Account Information
    Hey all, Me and 2 wow fanactics put together a 1-70 horde & alliance leveling guide + some gold guides during the way. Its got over 200 pages of leveling information.. where to go, what to level, where your specific class should be leveling, what questgivers to hit first and why etc.. Great deal too, better then buying a lvl 70 for 300$ Check it out - ://rhgaming/dynastyguides/guide.html You get the guide INSTANTLY

Account for Sale

SELLING RS GOLD OR RS ACCOUNT

Account Information
    i selling 3m cash and a full dragon (20m) and a rs account lvl 88 add me for private chat crocodyle007@

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.