Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTT 70 NE Rogue (PVE) For any other class.

Account Information
    WTT Level 70 Night Elf rogue (PVE) very well geared For almost any other class level 70. For more info email me @ rkrah23@

Account for Sale

WTT 670 (H) HUNTER FOR (H) DRUID, PALADIN, SHAMMAN, PRIEST

Account Information
    hey i have a 70 tauren hunter .. im looking for any druid, paladin , shamman, priest 70.. it must be pvp us .... and good gear. mail me at miguezunig@ for more info

Account for Sale

WTB lvl 60+ Druid or Hunter Alliance/PVE

Account Information
    Like the title says, looking for a lvl 60+ (the higher the better ) druid or hunter. Characters must be transferable and on a PVE server. I need an alliance toon with good gear. I am not looking to spend anymore than $300. PM me if you have any questions.

Account for Sale

WTT [A] 62 Dwarf Priest for Human Warrior

Account Information
    I'm looking for a human warrior that is 57+ on a PvP server and is transferrable. I'll give you more details if you're interested. Will also consider other offers as well, alliance only. email: iwishihadacoolemailnamething@ aim: rockinit459

Account for Sale

WTT 70 Draenei Shaman EPIC FLYING MOUNT for HORDE!!!!!!!!!!

Account Information
    I would like to trade my Alliance Shaman for a Horde Character Race: Draenei Class: Shaman Sex: Male Faction: Alliance Server: US PvP Transfer: Down until June... sorry Guild: Karazhan and Gruul's Lair Guild Mounts: Epic Ground and EPIC FLYING MOUNT (+280%) Spec: Elemental Currently ( 40/0/21 ) I have both Elemental and Healing gear. Unfortunatly I last logged out wearing my healing setup so the gear that I'm about to list is for healing, but if you would like to see my elemental gear after the servers come back up please contact me via email. (See bottom of post). Head: Shamanistic Helm of Second Sight (TBC Blue) Fully Socketed.. +6 Stamina; +4 Intellect; +6 Stamina and Socket Bonus of +5 Spell Damage Neck: Sigil of Shaffar (TBC Blue) Shoulders: Tidefury Shoulder Guards (TBC Blue T3.5) Fully Socketed.. +13 Healing; +5 Stamina and Socket Bonus of +4 Spell Damage Cloak: Sethek Oracle Cloak (TBC Blue) Chest: Void Slayer's Tunic (TBC Blue) Wrist: Primal Surge Bracers (TBC Blue) Gauntlets: Fathomheart Gauntlets (TBC Blue) Belt: Girdle of the Gale Storm (TBC Blue) Unsocketed x1 Red Socket and x1 Blue Socket L: Molten Earth Kilt (TBC Blue) Feet: Aucheni Boots (TBC Blue) Fully Socketed +9 Healing; +9 Healing and Socket Bonus +3 Spell Crit Rating Ring 1: Cosmic Lifeband (TBC Blue) Ring 2: Violet Signet (TBC Blue) Trinket 1: Vengeance of the Illidari (TBC Blue) Trinket 2: Osu'gun Relic (TBC Green) Main Hand: The Essence Focuser (TBC Blue) Sheild: Crystal Pulse Shield (TBC Blue) Totem: Totem of Impact (TBC Blue) :::Spell Stats (Healing Gear)::: Bonus Damage: +146 and about +300 in Elemental Gear Bonus Healing: +789 Crit Chance: 9.69% Mana Regen: 266 every 5 sec. w/o casting and 122 every 5 sec. during casting ::: Base Stats (Healing Gear)::: Strength: 103 Agility: 61 Stamina: 350 Intellect: 407 ( Buffed with a +40 Arcane Brilliance ) Spirit: 134 Armor: 7517 Health: 6479 ( Unbuffed ) Mana: 8783 ( Buffed with a +40 Arcane Brilliance ) -------------------------------------------------------------------- His transfer is down like I mentioned above, HOWEVER, I would like the transfer on the character I'm trading for to be soon or up during the time of trade. I'm only looking for Horde Characters at lvl 69-70, and I'm open to all classes. I will only trade for Characters on a PvP type server!!!!!!! -------------------------------------------------------------------- You can contact me at the following: Email: isthisbetter1390@ Aim: lookout67 : Wowtrade12706@ Post if you want to. Thanks for your time. ALSO ... I REQUIRE IN-GAME MEETINGS BEFORE A TRADE!!!!!!!! US SERVERS ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Account for Sale

WTT 70 EPIC PALLY =]

Account Information
    Hey i have a really good epic pally to trade, Pretty much looking for anything on Alliance US server. pally has over 1340+ healing and a really good ret set if you wanna respec has over 700g on him enough to get u started tons of mats in the bank to do some enchants or sell them has Void Crystal and about 15 nexus crystals, Has epic ground mount and normal flying mount and is keyed for 3 heroic instances and keyed for kara so you can do that if you want , WEll get back to me when ever with offer, Gear doesnt really matter as long as its lvl 70 and Alliance =] aim = cj429mustang mail = noobcup@

Account for Sale

us alliance mage. (60 rogue included)

Account Information
    both pvp xfer up flying mount good outland blues 2 epic ground mounts no shamm please or pali rogue/warr/horde mage/ anythnig will do. doesnt matter alli or horde aim= gogogoana email is bloodnightmail@

Account for Sale

WTS/WTT Paladin 4/5 Glad+Full epics for GODLY war/warlock

Account Information
    The paladin has 2000 arena points saved up in total. Possibly more I haven't checked in a while and the account is inactive. For the trading part of this, I ONLY WANT a very well geared HORDE warlock or warrior. If you think you meet the requirements or just want to ask me, go ahead and do so. But if you any other class, dont bother me with pm's because im not interested. -PVP GEAR SET- 9500 hp unbuffed Gladiator Head piece with Solid star of elune and Powerful Earthstorm diamond(+18 Stam/5% stun resist) 35 healing and 7 mana per 5 enchant. Talismen of the breaker Gladiator Shoulders with x2 Solid star of elune and 18 spell damage and 10 spell critical strike. Red Riding Hood's Cloak with 15 shadow resistance Gladiator Chest with x3 solid star of elune and +6 to all stats enchant Bracers of Justice with +30 Healing enchant Gladiator's Gloves with +35 Healing enchant Marshal's lv70 Epic belt Legplates of the innocent with x2 18 healing gems and 9 healing/+4 int. Also has the golden spellthread on them, +51 healing and 18 stamina - is getting buffed in next patch as well. Boots of valiance with +9 stam/Minor run speed enchant. Violet signet of the grand restorer Band of Halos Xi'ri's Gift Insignia of the alliance trinket. - PVE GEAR SET - 1625 unbuffed +healing Justicar Helm with +18 Healing and Bracing Earthstorm diamond(26 healing and -2% threat) Dragon-Quake Shoulderguards with +33 healing and 4 mana per 5 enchant Breastplate of mana graces with +150 hp enchant Justicar Gloves with +35 healing enchant Girdle of Divine blessing x2 Lower city prayer books My Character is current on a PVE server with the transfer up, And a Flying mount. It has 700 solid gold with about 2k worth of trade-goods in the bank, IE. Primal Nether, Cloths Etc. 375 Tailoring and 300 Enchanting Has all heroic keys and karazhan/serpentshrine attunement Exalted with Aldor If you need to contact me for armory, screenshots or anything of the sort feel free to do so at: Aim: YoungHypz : Truwhiteboi@ Email: Truwhiteboi@

Account for Sale

WTS 70 Alliance Priest

Account Information
    hey guys this priest has 1200+ healing unbuffed and also some good shadow gear in bank, he is a tailor with some rare patterns to make your gold crafting things with nethers and he has primal mooncloth set pieces, the guild hes in farms kara and gruul and is just waiting for ppl to be attuned for SSC to run it , he is a dwarf lawl so Fearward will help ya get into the raids im looking for around 200+ for this toon and ive put a lot of time and effort and think that price is well deserved thanks and good luck contact me at stealthykilla21@ for any questions happy bidding

Account for Sale

wtt (PVP) Undead 70 mage for a 70 ALLIANCE (PVE) p>
    Account Information
    PLEASE READ THIS WHOLE MESSAGE BEFORE RESPONDING ONLY TRADING WITH THOSE THAT ARE OLD ENOUGH TO USE THE TELEPHONE FOR TRADE, THIS TRADE IS OVER THE PHONE ONLY IF YOU CANNOT DO THIS. PLEASE DONT BOTHER REPLYING. * US SERVER ONLY * ALLIANCE ONLY The Mage has 300 Enchanting the Epic Black Raptor PVP Mount and a Flying mount. About 70% Blue Gear. About 100g on him. You can make serious cash with him. He is new to 70 so you can start from scratch and know your character better when getting attuned. He is awsome for twinking your low level twinks. Currently he has a 29 Blood Elf Paladin with him, semi twinked with 60g. Please do the following to respond to me: 1. Please reply to this message before you AIM or EMAIL me. So it gets bumped. 2. AIM me at tricide or email me at tricide@

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.