Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    ------**BEST ACCOUNT FOR STARTING WOW**------

Account Information
    email me at: Treterous@ I am selling this account for $180. I am willing to negotiate as well so don't hesitate to email me at... Treterous@ All my characters are on the Stormrage (US) server. Even if you have the EU version of the game u can log on to US servers, if you do not know how and are thinking of buying this i will gladly tell you. It is easy and quick. As well as the characters below i have other characters between lvl 1-12 on other servers, 1 has 20 gold. The gold from all my characters= Around1335 gold 63 Undead Rogue: 950 or so gold, quite close to 1000. Has an epic undead purple mount, epic level 60 Nightslayer bracers, epic level 60 pvp shoulders-(they look sooo cool!), he has loads of up to date blue items on him and 2 amazing daggers from Underbog and Slave Pens. He's mainly subtley spec but ofcourse u can change it. he has 375 Herbalism, 120ish Fishing, 319 Alchemy and 50 cooking- enough to make Thistle Tea . He has loads of BOEs worth quite a lot in the bank, has an epic too in the bank called Stockade Pauldrons (lvl 50 plate shoulders) along with a nexus crystal or two. 42 Troll Hunter: This character was a twink at 29, and 39 so he has pretty nice gear, i was also planning for him to be a twink at 49 so in his bank there are some twink gear, such as BOE blues and an epic bow, cant remeber the name though. he also has around 40 gold. He is speced in Marksmanship mainly and is a 130 miner and 300 skinner i believe. Has a Troll Raptor mount. 39 Night Elf Warrior: This guy is a pure twink, full blue armor, maybe 1 exception but he also has 110+ gold ready to buy his mount along with a few nice things that are BOE in the bank ready for him, including a 51 blue with +7dmg on it. 35 Tauren Druid: I didn't really play this guy much but he has 15-20g i believe and has some average gear and loads of mats scattered around. He is an enchanter in the 100s and tailor in the 100s too. 28 Tauren Shaman: Another twink . has blue gear with icy enchant on dagger, enhancement spec and has only 5g i think maybe a little more. He also has the proffessions of skinning and herbing, not quite sure where there at though. 27 Blood Elf Pally: Yet another twink! this guy has around 40-50g and has blues waiting for him in the bank, he is baisically twinked in gear and has all the mats for a Crusader enchant in the bank, he also has fishing at 90ish, mining at 125 i believe and blacksmithing......125ish too. 26 Troll Mage: Yep its another twink! This guy has 30-40g and has some really nice blues on him and in the bank ready to sell and use. He is a miner and engineer in the 100s. 22 Undead Warlock: This guy i just use to DE stuff and sell, that's why he has around 70g, he also has some blues in the bank and has fairly decent gear.

Account for Sale

tradeing good flyff acocunts for runescape

Account Information
    i am tradeing some good flyff accounts for runescape accounts i have any lvls from lvl 24-78 if you need more info please message me at destroyallfishes@

Account for Sale

trading good RS acc for WoW acc

Account Information
    hi, im trading a level 89 runescape acount with lots of money making skills, can wield almost every weapon in game.it has 1.84mil in cash,full verac, dragon med,dragon scimtar,poisoned dragon dagger,dragon battle axe, abysal whip and many more good items. im looking for a good WoW account to trade for preferably level 60+ on the server Ursin/Blackrock or transferable. if ur interested plz leave a comment, list ur WoW character along with ur AIM and EMAIL and we can discuss the details then,thank you.

Account for Sale

Selling rs accounts 90+ fishing 90+ combat

Account Information
    Selling lvl 90+ accounts with 92 fishing. Makes 1m aday.. fishing sharks has done dt and legends.. add my jordan_greenhalgh@ for more details thanks Selling for rs cash making a new pure

Account for Sale

WTT HUNTER 70 with 2 epics!!!! WITH WARRIOR OR ROGUE...

Account Information
    Got 70 hunter and wtt with 70 warrior or rogue.....got 2 epix...i am in PvP server and i would like a char in PvP too....prefer ally u can contact me : maganas92@hotamail(this is also my )

Account for Sale

Selling RS lvl 119 FOR THE BEST PURE ARROUND.

Account Information
    Email me at [email protected] My account has 99 str att and hp, with 94 mage, wanting THe best pure arounnd, 85 mage.. done a load of quests, TY.

Account for Sale

WTS 70 Undead Mage GREAT GEAR.

Account Information
    Hi, I currently have a 70 UD MAGE on a PVP Server Name: SilverTears Server: Mal'Ganis Kara Attuned: Yes Transfer up: No, I transfered to Mal'Ganis awile ago The transfer will be up June.12 Gear Head: Exorcist's Silk Hood Neck: Brooch of Unquenchable Fury (Epic) Shoulders: Incanter's Pauldrons Back: Sergeant's Heavy Cape (Epic) Chest: Imbued Netherweave Robe Wrist: Bands of Nefarious Deeds (Epic) Hands: Incanter's Gloves Waist: Inferno Waist Cord (Epic) L: Khadgar's Kilt of Abjuration Feet: Boots of Foretelling (EPIC) Ring: Manastorm Band Ring Violet Ring (Epic) Trinket: Ancient Crystal Talisman Trinket: Xi'Ri's Gift Mainhand:Continuum Blade Off-Hand: Hortus' Seal of Brilliance Wand: HotShot Cattle Prod Keys: Flamewrought Key(Thrallmar Revered), Auchenai Key(Lower City Revered), Warpforged Key(The Sha'Tar Revered), Key of Time(Keepers of Time Revered), Blackwing Lair, Molten Core, and Onyxia Mounts: Epic Ground Mount Regular Flying Mount Email: Mitchferguson@ Aim: S2Mitchs2 : Mitchferguson@ Please only buyers no traders I will not trade the account.

Account for Sale

SELLING STEAM ACCOUNT

Account Information
    TRADEING STEAM ACCOUNT FOR RS ACOCUNT: INCLUDES CS COUNTER STRIKE 1.6 AND CZ COUNTER STRIKE CONDITION ZERO IF U WONT 2 TRADE ADD ME da_playboi_guy@ thanx

Account for Sale

S> GUILD WARS, RUNESCAPE LVLS 98,96 AND 55!!!!

Account Information
    the 98 runescape account has 7 stats in the 80s, str 85,att 80, fish 80, cook 85 ect. the 96 is prty good he has like 3 or 4 in the 80s, the lvl 55 is a pure mage w/75 mage 60 range 40 att and str ect. the guild wars account is what ive saved for last, it has all of the expansions including factions, proficies, and nightfall. i have godly accounts on there, for example a lvl 20 dervish ( max lvl is 20 ) who has great equips. email me any offers at delljhnsn@ or me at delljhnsn@ thanx for your time.

Account for Sale

WTT/WTS Guild Wars Account LOOK HERE!!!

Account Information
    WTT Guild Wars Prophecies/Factions Account For High lvl WoW Account Must be HORDE and MUST be on a PvP Server with Xfer Up. I quit GW Ages ago. But this Account is Rank4+ Has 3 lvl20's With a War (Awesome gear and Gold dyed armor), Mesmer Not used overly much but is 20 , and a Monk my second prize Has ALL the 55 Gear and has Healing, Prot and Smiting sets of Tattoo's. Total Account Faction is 411K 90% of Factions/Proph skills are unlocked. Not much Plat on the Account. But still some decent Gear. 6 Slots the other 3 slot have 2 Deletable PvP Chars and 1 lvl 13 Rit. Terms of buying are Ventrilo Conversation and Pay Pal ONLY. Terms of trade are Horde PvP server Xferable No Clothies. Others Considered. Must be an ACTIVE account and MUST be able to show me. Need SQA and Email change over. email, or aim me. email: [email protected] aim: Sir Deadly Angel

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.