Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTS 70 Paladin FULL EPIC With 62 Warrior BONUS! $500 o/bo

Account Information
    Hey all my guild master recently quit the game, and with the breakup of my guild, and all the friends I played with going there seperate ways, Selling my account is what im resorting to. I have a CT Profiles Link The stats on all gear has currently been buffed, also all of my gear is socketed and have the BEST OF THE BEST End game enchants. Here is the link: ://ctprofiles/5399558 I'm Also going to put up a screenshot with as much Info as I can. It will Include my characters Unbuffed stats, and some of the epics that are backup gear. AIM: GsX 827 E-Mail: GsX827@comcast Ask me any questions you want. And Thank you for reading

Account for Sale

SELLING LVL 82 WILL TRADE FOR PURES DEPEND ON LVL

Account Information
    I got this acc from my friend befor he quit he will not becomeing back he was killed in iraq last summer.. i would like to get rid of it becuse it reminds e of my friend way to much.. if trade me a dds pure ill put 360k or more on the acc. i have never had this acc a member but at 1 time it was.......................NO SCAMMERS.....................plz add me on or = bob_harrison_@ =robbieslaw@ i will go 50% for pass then other 50% for all the recove or i will delet them it is ur choose plz i reallly dont wnat this acc any more..

Account for Sale

wow account 66 lock

Account Information
    deskruxtion08-aim pm me for details....will give armory, horde pvp us

Account for Sale

alliance WTT 70 mage

Account Information
    us pvp and xferable. epic ground mount. reg flyer. good outland blues accepting all offer exept: pally shamm PLEASE US PVP ONLY!!! thanks aim= gogogoANA email is bloodnightmail@ (also 60 rogue on the acc) thanks!

Account for Sale

WTT 70 Blood Elf Hunter

Account Information
    Hey there i want to trade a 70 blood elf hunter for a level 70 horde mage with good gear that i have that is kara attuned and is on the server Kel'Thuzad Stormscale or Silvermoon I will also trade for an alliance mage on the Blackhand Server My Hunter has the epic fliyng mount also with aroun 200 gold ://armory.worldofwarcraft/character-sheet.xml?r=Kel%27Thuzad&n=Vanderhol

Account for Sale

WTT Account 4 70 UD rogue

Account Information
    Looking for a 70 undead rogue on pvp rdy for transfer. Have multiple 60 + toons including, a 64 undead mage, and 61 gnome warlock, both on pvp servers rdy 4 transfer, warlock have 4/8 t2 AIM xitsrichbtch91x stickman31191@

Account for Sale

Wtt lvl70 warrior(H)

Account Information
    My warrior is on US pve. He has a epic mount, no flyer =/ but my hes master hammersmith and in 4skill ups he will be able to make the epic wep. Hes mostly in blues 9.5k in dps gear 11.5k with commending shout. I'm looking for a mage, that the class i realy want but I'll consider others. Keep in mind that I'm still playing the warrior and before I find someone to trade with he might have 350bs and the epic wep. He also has 2months of prepaid gametime. Leave posts here or mail me at maciek63@comcast and aim- crazypolak369

Account for Sale

selling lvl 82 acc

Account Information
    this acc is great for makein money and mining i have 2 accs and this one was givein to me by my friend befor he quit and i would like to sell him for rs2 money or trade him for a dds pure or a higher lvl.....i have never made this acc a member so its member stats are low my friend had it as a member....some member quest are done some have been started and never finshed this acc has nothing on him....plz im my is [email protected] is [email protected] ill proble take any thing for him its a first come first serve if u trade for a higher acc ill put some money on him for u thankx

Account for Sale

Have 2 Accounts looking for 66+ Horde hunter EU server

Account Information
    I have 2 accounts and I am looking for 66+ Horde Hunter 1. 66 Horde Hunter US PVP Server - Transfer will be up in August - 30 Day gaame play - BC Active 2. 60 Rogue 60 Mage 52 Hunter 50 Warrior All Alliance - PVP Server EU Darksorrow - BC NOT ACTIVE - 30 Days game play Looking for 66+ HORDE HUNTER ON EU SERVER PVP will trade any1 account you like. Thanks

Account for Sale

>>>Level 71 Runescape pker---SERIOUS ENQUIRIES ONLY--PICSp>
    Account Information
    Hey guys im selling my second main account which has lvl 71 combat..im asking for runescape cash, so give me an offer..im open to negotiate...i have cancelled the recovery questions set and have no bank pin..around 42k still in bank...account is a great pker..will own pures because of its defense...thanks.. email me at member2smile@ to negotiate thanks. pics---

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.