Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTS 70 UD Warrior and 70 Tauren Druid (Same Account)

Account Information
    Looking to sell my WoW account with two 70's. Both are on the same server, a 70 Undead Warrior, and a 70 Tauren Druid. I do not want to trade accounts, only looking to sell. Warrior - ://armory.worldofwarcraft/#character-sheet.xml?r=Alterac+Mountains&n=Alishan Druid - ://armory.worldofwarcraft/#character-sheet.xml?r=Alterac+Mountains&n=Muroh If you wish to make a serious offer, contact me at: AIM: bowser446 Email: drallim125@ Thanks a lot!

Account for Sale

WTT 70 Gnome EPIC LOCK for ALLI Rogue/Priest/Druid/Hunter

Account Information
    Hey, I would like to trade away my level 70 Gnome Warlock. First of, this warlock has seen a lot of end game raiding PRE-EXPANSION, so if your looking for a warlock with T4 this isn't the post to look at. ALL THE GEAR LISTED BELOW ARE ACTIVE/WORKING LINKS!!! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Faction: Alliance Class: Warlock Race: Gnome Level: 70 Spec: Destruction Server: PvE Transfer Status: Down until June 21st [][][] GEAR [][][] Head: Evoker's Helmet of Second Sight ... +12 Stamina; +12 Stamina; +4 Spell Critical Rating and +5 Spell Damage ... Socket Bonus: +5 Spell Damage Neck: Necklace of Bloodied Feathers Shoulders: Doomcaller's Mantle Cloak: Shroud of Unspoken Names Chest: Nemesis Robes ... +100 Healther (enchant) Wrist: Nemesis Bracers ... +9 Stamina (enchant) Gauntlets: Dark Storm Gauntlets ... +20 Shadow Spell Damage (enchant) Belt: Nemesis Belt L: Doomcaller's Trousers ... +25 Spell Damage and +15 Stamina (enchant) Feet: Doomcaller's Footwraps ... Minor Speed Increase (enchant) Ring 1: Burning Blade Cultist Band Ring 2: Ring of Unspoken Names Trinket 1: Vengeance of the Illidari Trinket 2: Zandalarian Hero Charm Main Hand: Mana Wrath ... +40 Spell Damage (enchant) Off Hand: The Saga of Terokk Wand: Nesingwary Safari Stick --------------------------- {}{}{} Stats (Unbuffed) {}{}{} Strength: 46 Stamina: 444 Agility: 61 Intellect: 332 Spirit: 173 Armor: 1038 Spell Damage: 670 Spell Critical Strike: 15.00% Spell Hit: 24 Health (Unbuffed): 7850 Mana (Unbuffed): 7315 --------------------------- \ CRITICAL STRIKES /// Searing Pain Base: 775 - 790 Searing Pain + Curse of Elements: 800 - 890 Searing Pain + Curse of Elements + ZHC: 1100 - 1200 Searing Pain Base Crit: 1150 - 1300 Searing Pain + Curse of Elements Crit: 1450 - 1500 Searing Pain + Curse of Elements + ZHC Crit: 1750 - 2000 Highest Searing Pain Crit: 2230 ======================== Incinerate Base: 1150 - 1250 Incinerate w/ Immolate: 1360-1400 Incinerate w/ Immolate + Curse of Elements: 1450 - 1490 Incinerate w/ Immolate + ZHC: 1560-1680 Incinerate w/ Immolate + ZHC + Curse of Elements: 1750 - 1890 Incinerate Base Crit: 1550 - 1680 Incinerate w/ Immolate Crit: 2200 - 2400 Incinerate w/ Immolate + Curse of Elements Crit: 2400 - 2550 Incinerate w/ Immolate + ZHC: 2800 - 3000 Incinerate w/ Immolate + ZHC + Curse of Elements: 3200 - 3400 Highest Incinerate Crit: 3670 ======================== Soulfire Base: 2275 - 2400 Soulfire + Curse of Elements: 2500 -2680 Soulfire + Curse of Elements + ZHC: 2900 - 3000 Soulfire Base Crit: 3300 Soulfire + Curse of Elements Crit: 3550 - 3640 Soulfire + Curse of Elements + ZHC Crit: 3950 - 4430 Highest Soulfire Critical Hit: 4560 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Other Items (In bank mostly): 1.) Doomcaller's Circlet 2.) Nemesis Gloves 3.) Zandalar Demoniac's Mantle 4.) Zandalar Demoniac's Robe 5.) The Black Book 6.) Staff of the Qiraji Prophets 7.) Signet Ring of the Bronze Dragonflight 8.) Gnomish Death Ray ... thats right buddy 9.) Charm of the Shifting Sands 10.) X-52 Rocket Helmet Those are just a few of the random stuff I have in my bank and bag. I have all 16 Slot Bags, and I have the Ultimate Soul Shard bag... thats right I have the Core Felcloth Bag He has his Epic Summon Mount as well as the Non-Epic Flying Mount. |||| PROFESSIONS!@!!@ |||| Engineering: 346/375 Herbalism: 375/375 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Now that I've listed pretty much everything my warlock has, I get to the good part, the part where I tell you what I want haha. I am looking to trade for one of the following: Rogue: Any Spec (Pref Sub/Hemo) 60- Fully Epicd with Pre-TBC Gear 60-69: Epics Pre-TBC and TBC Blues 70: One or two expansion epics and TBC Blues Priest: Holy/Disc or Shadow 60- Fully Epicd with Pre-TBC Gear 60-69: Epics Pre-TBC and TBC Blues 70: TBC Blues, at least +1300 healing or +700 shadow damge Druid: Feral Only 60- Fully Epicd with Pre-TBC Gear 60-69: Epics Pre-TBC and TBC Blues 70: One or two expansion epics and TBC Blues Hunter: Marks 60- Fully Epicd with Pre-TBC Gear 60-69: Epics Pre-TBC and TBC Blues 70: One or two expansion epics and TBC Blues ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- One more thing if you have a character I haven't listed but has Gladiator gear, then its more than likely a go trade for me. =============================================== ___---- Contact Info ----____ Email: Juschillaxin06@ AIM: daZedparty06 (won't be on for awhile, @work) Questions?: If you have any then please email them to me or post a reply, I'll be check both pretty often.

Account for Sale

look at thise you will like

Account Information
    [Not honest]

Account for Sale

if you ant the best look or need help

Account Information
    [Dishonest]

Account for Sale

WTS Pro 70 Troll Rogue

Account Information
    Selling my beloved level 70 Troll Rogue. He's on a PVE server, he is transferable. Geared in great Karazhan/Gruuls lair epics, great Epic weapons/ Other blue items(Best 5-man stuff). Sadly, no tier 4, passed down because my blue gear is better in stats etc. Keyed for Karazhan, Serpentshrine Cavern, Heroics such as the Caverns of Time dungeons, Coilfang Resorvoir dungeons etc. Professions include 375 Alchemy and 375 Herbalism Bags: Currently has 500g , normal flying mount, several epic ground mounts, and several random epics which i dont use. Looking in a price range of 350-400+, The best offer i recieve will get the account. Any questions about character or price settlements can be made by E-mailing me, or adding me to on Joshua_Caspar@ I would like to recieve money by Paypal, or Money order. Thanks.

Account for Sale

WTT 70 PRIEST FOR ANY 70 WITH AN EPIC FLYER

Account Information
    THE PRIEST HAS AMAZING SHADOW AND HEALING GEAR PLEASE INSTANT MESSAGE ME ON CUBANHOMBRE12. PLEASE PLEASE. the priest is exalted with 4 outland factions and revered with the other. has 1655 healing and 112 mp5 in combat 10k mana unbuffed. 800 shadow damage, tier 4 gloves, staff of infinite mysteries. fully exalted with violet eye. and 375 tailoring and enchanting. PLEASE MESSAGE ME.

Account for Sale

WTS 61Tauren Warrior, 70UD Priest

Account Information
    61 Tauren Warr - EU PVE Blacksmith/Miner Good some nice items to help lvl him, arms spec at the mo. 70 UD Priest - EU PVE This char is on a seperate acc to warr but i will transfer him to the warriors account to the server requested and a name you wish to call him. He is attuned to Kara has 1 Heroic key for coilfang. He still has many quests to do in outlands to keep you busy. He has The standard Flying mount - Specced for Raid healing currently with 1000+ Healing and a good amount of mana regen 350 Enchanting - +12agi on boots (special) 375 Herbalism - Good money Maker Priest Also has Benediction/Anathema in Bank with Teir 2 helm I dont want much for these chars, enough to cover a transfer for priest and a little bit on top will do.

Account for Sale

WTT / WTS 5 digit steam account with everygame but new ones

Account Information
    WTT / WTS 5 digit steam account with everygame but new ones. i will start bids off at 200$ or trading for a lvl 70 epic on pvp US server AIM - Norris13189 - Norris13189@

Account for Sale

runescape lvl 90 account!!!no items totall 1251 !!!

Account Information
    there are no items on it but if u wont to buy add veget0-@ to ur accounts it is not my main u can only pay in rs cash

Account for Sale

WTT 70 Warrior (Horde)

Account Information
    Yes Tradeing my lvl 70 Taruen warrior he is on a private server has a $35 donator sword, Epic Flying mount, an exalted with all reps looking to trade for a real wow account or another private server account open to any trades

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.