Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTT 70 Rogue for 70 Warrior US Alliance.

Account Information
    70 Female NE Rogue. Spec 23/0/38 1805 AP 155 Hit rating 20.78% crit chance 8K HP 300G Weapons Gladiator Right and Left Ripper + Gladiator's Thrown weapon. 375 Jewel Crafting + 375 Mining keyed for all heroics but consortium. Looking for a Warrior preferably dwarf gnome or night elf with lunar cresent/moon cleaver. Roughly 9-10k hp. 375 blacksmith and mining. 30+ % crit chance 1200+ AP

Account for Sale

i neeed free accounts or willows

Account Information
    hey guys my main got hacked lvl 126 and i need a free account lvl 75+ please if u wanna share or something just e-mail me at wcinmachine@

Account for Sale

WTT EQ2 or FFXI account for LOTR: Online Account

Account Information
    Hello, Im willing to trade either my EQ2 account with 1 adventure pack and 2 expansions (Kingdom in the Sky and Echoes of Faydwer) registered to it. Or my FFXI account with a lvl 75(Max) Samurai with 0.5mil gil and other classes lvled (67 Ranger, 60 Paladin 56 Monk). I will trade either one of these for a Lord of the Rings: Online account, I dont care about characters i just want an account i can login to and play, accounts with game time would be great. I really want to get rid of these account as im tempted to play them, the FFXI account has no game time but the EQ2 account ends the 10th of June. Thanks for reading and i hope i get some replies.

Account for Sale

WTT 60 ALLY WAR. US PVP SERVER!

Account Information
    WTT my 60 warrior on server Anetheron (us pvp) for anything level 40+ horde on a pvp server. i will take any offers as long as its on a pvp server, is horde, and is 40+ email = Janemba99@ i will not be on tonight so i will get back to you as soon as i can.

Account for Sale

lvl 70 dranei shammy and lvl 70 human mage

Account Information
    1st Char: Lvl 70 Draeni Shammy on a PVP realm with xfer availible. Has TBC blues. Is a gemcrafter/alchamist with A LOT of the gemcrafting recipes. Has regular flying mount. And is kara Keyed 2nd Char: Lvl 70 Human Mage on the same realm as shammy with xfer availible. The ultimate farmer with Epic (280 increase speed) flying mount and 375/375 herb/alch. In Pre-TBC epics/TBC blues its diffrent accounts so dont need to buy both

Account for Sale

WTT Epic'd Rogue Thunderfury Epic Weapons.. US!

Account Information
    Main: Hey all. I have a gnome rogue up for trade. He has a few epic weapons, dirge, riftmaker, gladiator bonecracker, Legendary Thunderfury, about 6k rep from the aldor sword. One of the main rogues in the guild. Commander Rank, almost justicar Guild doing kara and Gruuls. I do Kara atm, not gruuls. Picture: What I'm interested in: Tauren Warriors Orc Warriors Undead Rogues Undead Warriors Night elf Rogues Human Warriors. I'm not too picky about PVE/PVP, so if your atleast a bit geared, have a shot. I'm welcome to ALL OFFERS though! AIM / Email: Enspireth secretzofwar@ Good luck!

Account for Sale

WTT 70 ORC warr pve (us ) server 4 65+..

Account Information
    Hello im looking to trade my 70 orc warrior for a 65+ LOCK,Shaman or Priest on any us server, must be on horde, the warr is a 356 master BS and 375 miner has regular flying mount has decent tanking gear and good dps gear , i can supply the armory link if needed and can meet u in game as well . If you are interested plz contact me via or AIM , my SN is (steevoid) i also have a regular flying mount and am Kara attuned and there is a 36 lock on the account : /

Account for Sale

WTT Dranei Shaman lvl 64 US PvP

Account Information
    I am wanting to trade my daranei Shaman account for a BE paladin account ***Must be on a US PvP server*** ***Prefer female but will consider male*** My account has EPic mount All blue enhancement gear and 2x blue lvl 63 axes Good +heal gear ON a US PvP server INcludes the obvious secret question/answer and cd key. Message me AIM Consumed34 e-mail/ bennsteins@ Please only respond/message with offers of trading a Blood elf paladin plz I am not interested in anything else

Account for Sale

FREE 64 HUNTER

Account Information
    I dont want to play anymore, and i really dont need any money, so instead of selling the account im just giving it away! better get it fast b4 some1 beats ya to it ! Account name= blake30 Password= steeple30 im not asking for any money, but be aware the account is frozen so you will have to pay the monthly fee, that is all and feel free to change the password to whatever you like. if it says invalid password or account name the chances are someone has allready beat you to it have fun =D

Account for Sale

WTS 70 Shaman US PVP Realm

Account Information
    Accepting only through Verified Paypal. Will only transfer information after money has gone through. WTS A level 70 Tauren Shaman on a US PVP Realm - Transfer Ready. Elemental & Enhancement gear. Elemental Gear +522 to spell damage/healing (This is without +40 damage to weapon/+20Spelldamage to gloves) so there is lots of room to boost it even more. Over 8k Hit points Over 8k Mana Over 8k Armor Over 100 Res Lightningbolts hit for 1100, crit for around 2200 to 2700. Also has Zand Hero Charm. Enhancement Gear Reflex Blades Storm Blades Over 1k Attack power unbuffed. 375 Herb 371 Alc 4 Epic land mounts 1 Reg Flyer Time still on the account. Reputation is great. Over 30k Honor kills Various Low level alts. Please Send offers USD to sellshamanpvp@

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.