Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    wtt (A) 70 rogue for a (H) horde warrior

Account Information
    i want to trade my 70 rogue for a horde warrior. i have a epic ground mount and flying mount. i have 170g i am revered with CE and keeper and attued for kara.i have 2 twinks. AIM:ecbtigers3

Account for Sale

Selling 2 rs2 accounts cmb 101 and pure 81 ranged and 77 str

Account Information
    Hey, Selling 2 good rs2 accounts first the 101: Stats: Monkey Maddnes, etc, done No recovs Or bank pin Looking for 5/7m Rs2 cash/stuff Add me on or send an email Rosales_72@ The pure: Stats: ~Quests Done~ Monkey Maddnes Desert Tresure Crystel Bow The Feud Horror From the deep Lost City etc, DONE No recovs or bank pin Looking for 4/6m rs2 cash/stuff Add me on or send an email Rosales_72@

Account for Sale

WTT NE Hunter for 70 Warrior [A]

Account Information
    Looking for Warrior with Xfer up and ready to trade, Would like him keyed for Kara and good rep like my Hunter for Heroics. Any race on ally and spec doesn't matter because I will be goin dps with it. AIM: gmolnar2112. Hunter has good equipment and is a solid PVPer and PVEr.

Account for Sale

buying santa and green hallowen mask !!

Account Information
    i buying a santa and green hallowen mask !! for real money ( paypal) add me for private chat crocodyle007@

Account for Sale

WTT/WTS (Horde US) 70druid, 70warlock, 70 rogue-ALL XFERABLE

Account Information
    ALL 3 are on one (1) account.... 70 druid- (tauren obviously) very well geared- +1300 healing roughly kara gear...1/5 gladiator + kara epics 70 rogue- UD, aldor sword...lots of pvp fun-- 900 arena pts saved 70 warlock- orc, 1/5 gladiator( the Bad@ss looking helm) + 900 pts saved up....really ownage in pvp all armory or Ctprofiles can be given to those interested Contact me at Mike32090@ if interested in trading or buying this account, reasonable prices.. or geared character(s) All 3 characters are transferable These are all on one US PVP server

Account for Sale

WTT/WTS 64 NE ROGUE

Account Information
    Greeting's, I wna to trade my NE 64 rogue to any alliance or horde. or i sell it for 140€. My rogue has good gear. blues and few green. 400g. 2epic mount. mining 319. EU Maelstrom PvP server. email and : xplosive_@

Account for Sale

WTT/WTS Level 70 (A) Shaman and 60 (A) Paladin for HORDE!!!!

Account Information
    My characters: Class: Shaman Race: Draenei Sex: Male Server: Mannoroth Faction: Alliance Level: 70 Gear----- Hes got 3/5 of his tier 4 and various epic items (Full socketed) on him. Speced for Elemental combat. Chain Lightning Crits go in the: 4500-4800 Range Chain Lightning Base hits go around: 2500-3000 Range ----------------------- There is also a level 60 Dwarf Paladin in which I played since the release of the game. His gear is 8/8 Tier 2 for healing and 4/5 Tier 2.5 for DPS. The paladin has full rested into im sure lvl 62. He wields the Legendary Hand of Ragnaros. Although this is unfortunatly easily outgeared now. ------------------------ Together the two characters have around 7,000g and many epics in their banks from MC to BWL and even a few Naxx healing epics. They were both in the Top guild on the server and Top 10 US Guild. However the guild was notified of me leaving and once you get the account you will have to reapply to rejoin. Transfers are up on both characters. They currently live on a US PvP Server. ------------------------- If you have anymore questions please post replies. Notify me on this post if youd like my email address (and leave YOURS). I will not openly leave my AIM sn or email address on this post. Thanks for you time and I hope i can work something out ... oh yes I am looking for a HORDE Character ... I only want horde since my real life friends have left the realm already. A warlock lvl 70 is preferred. YOU MUST HAVE GOOD GEAR. Please leave all money offers on this post or leave your email. The bidding starts at $500. No buyout unless I get a damn good offer. ------------------------------ Thanks again

Account for Sale

WTT 70 (H)hunter for any 70(h) shamman, druid, mage,priest

Account Information
    hey i got a lvl 70 hunter ... he has a great armor he has the 3.5 dungeon set plus the ebon epic armor.... he is skinning 375 and leaderwork 375 .... im just looking for pvp us server ... more info mail me to miguezunig@

Account for Sale

WTS Level 70 Mage Epics!!!!

Account Information
    Looking to sell a level 70 Female Gnome mage. Server : PVP Eredar (Alliance-US Server) - Transferable Gear : ://armory.worldofwarcraft/#character-skills.xml?r=Eredar&n=Shawty (Lots of epics) Professions : 375 Jewelcrafting (Nearly all the cuts) 373 Tailoring (Spellfire Spec) Guild : Karazhan / Gruuls raiding Reason for Selling : THIS GAME WAS MY LIFE... I need to see the world again, I just want this thing G O N E Email your offers and further questions at : Filiab@

Account for Sale

WTT 70 ORC WARRIOR PVP US 4(70)hunter/loc/rogue/druid

Account Information
    thats what it is folks WTT 70 ORC WARRIOR PVP US 4(70)hunter/loc/rogue/druid i have all the info i want a legit trade email me and we can vent/aim or whatever you like MONAVIEMONFARED@

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.