Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTT 70 godlike human rogue.

Account Information
    Hi there im looking to trade my rogue he is on a PVE server but im looking for someone who is on a PVP server and has Xfer up and has equal or better gear than my rogue, my rogue has Head: The night watchman= epic Neck: Bone chain necklace= heroic blue (should be epic lol) Shoulder: Shoulders of Assassination= Rogue dungeon set Cloak: Blood Knight warcloak= Heroic Badge hand in epic Chest:Chestguard of Assassination= Rogue dungeon set Bracers: Marshal's leather bracers= pvp epic reward Gloves: Gloves of Desterous manipulation= Kara epic Waist: Marshal's leather belt= pvp epic reward L: leggings of Assassination= Rogue dungeon set Feet: Edgewalker longboots= kara epic ring1: The Violet signet (assassin)= epic ring2: band of the exorcist= epic Trinket1: abacus of Violent odds= Godlike blue dps trinket Trinket2: Hourglass of the unraveller= Godlike blue dps trinket Thrown: Felsteel whisper knifes= Blue throwing daggers Mainhand weapon: Emerald ripper= kara epic Offhand weapon: Gladiator's left ripper= epic fist weapon I want something with Xfer up and on a pvp realm and must come close to my gear for more information contact me on my [email protected]

Account for Sale

Buying a level 100+ runescape character.

Account Information
    I'm looking to buy a runescape character with level 80+ in all combat levels, and high in the other levels too. I will pay for it with real money (paypal) or with runescape gold. My AIM is primusrocks14 and my e-mail is primusrocks14@ . contact me as soon as possible.

Account for Sale

WTB lvl 60+ EU

Account Information
    hey id like to buy a level 60 +. Druid- must have tier 1+ and tbc enabled(Night elf) Rogue-must have tier 1+ and tbc enabled(male human/male gnome) pally-must have tier 1+ and tbc enabled(female human/blood elf male/female) Id like it to be in the 150+ price range and also i could offer 150+ a lvl 65 Night elf hunter drop me a line @ king_maxwell1@ please try to be within the catagory i set and genuin offers only please 8) the only small problem on my side is i get paid on the 7th of this month so if you still want me to buy your account send an email to me now and ill get back to you on the 7th EU server please

Account for Sale

SELLING RS ACCOUNT, LVL 88 78 FISHING AND 75 COOKING

Account Information
    Post here for offers, or mail me.

Account for Sale

WTT/WTS GEARED 70druid, 70warlock, 70 rogue- ALL XFERABLE

Account Information
    ALL 3 are on one (1) account.... 70 druid- (tauren obviously) very well geared- +1300 healing roughly kara gear...1/5 gladiator + kara epics 70 rogue- UD, aldor sword...lots of pvp fun-- 900 arena pts saved 70 warlock- orc, 1/5 gladiator( the Bad@ss looking helm) + 900 pts saved up....really ownage in pvp all armory or Ctprofiles can be given to those interested Contact me at Mike32090@ if interested in trading or buying this account, reasonable prices.. or geared character(s) All 3 characters are transferable These are all on one US PVP server Druid=epic land mounts+ 280% mount +quest 16/16 of the epic flight form quest chain Rogue and lock both have epic ground mounts and regular flying mounts

Account for Sale

WTS 70 Gnome Mage US PvP 5/5 Arena/epic flying mount +more

Account Information
    Mage comes with amazing gear including: 5/5 arena gladiator set with wand, weapon, and off hand marshal's belt/bracers/cape, 250+ resilience, pvp beast about 6 karazhan epics/ tier 4 pieces combined attuned to all heroics and karazhan, attuned to serpentshrine cavern maxed out professions epic flying mount (5k gold value) message me on AIM or respond here: aim screen name: plshalp

Account for Sale

WTS 70 NE Hunter, 62 NE Warrior, 60 Priest on US Windrunner

Account Information
    Server: Windrunner US PVE Character: 70 NE Male Hunter (A) 6668HP / 5848MP Gear: Dragonstalker helm, bracers, breastplate, legguards, guantlets, greavers Striker’s pualdrons, Cryptstalker Girdle, Barbed Choker, Cloak of the inciter, Warblade of the hakkari (MH) Hatchet of sundered Bone (OH), Ashjre’thul, Crossbow of smiting(ranged), Longstrider’s loop, Pathfinder’s Band, Drake Fang Talisman, Bladefist’s Breadth +many more epics in the bank, Almost all gear is Enchanted “armory Profile is available” E-mail me for link Professions: 362 Leatherworking/375 Skinning Spec: 7/51/3 Mounts: 2xEpic land mounts, 1 normal flying mount There is also a Level 60 priest with MC epics and a lvl 62 Warrior with BWL/AQ epics. So if the hunters not your thing, 2 chars in easy leveling range of 70. Also there is a lvl 52 troll mage on “khaz’goroth US PVE” Accepting all offers, looking for a fast sale, E-mail offers to [email protected], selling to the highest bidder. Transfer is available for all characters.

Account for Sale

*WTS* PvP Transferable Epic Warlock

Account Information
    'm quitting the game and want to rid myself of my warlock that i've owned for 2.5 years. I have CD key and secret question + answer Voidheart crown (awesome glowy solar-system effect) (epic) Ruby drape of the mysticant(epic) Gladiator chest piece(epic) Gladiator Shoulders(epic) Staff of infinite mysteies(epic) Trisfal wand of ascendancy(epic) Voidheart gloves (epic) General's belt (epic) Trial-firetrousers (epic) Ring of Recurrance(epic) Kara exalted ring(epic) In addition to that I have other epics including the netherspite helm, moroes cloak, and aran shoulders. My lock is mostly outfitted with potent noble topaz's, giving him lots of spelldamage and crit. His dry stats are around 700 dmg (unbuffed), 24% crit (5% from talents) and over 9300 hit points. I have 375 herbalism and 375 jewelcrafting, rendering it very easy to turn profit on the AH. The warlock is scyrer exalted, and attuned for kara, SSC, and is nearly TK attuned (trials of naruu arcatraz done) any questions or if you want an armory link IM me Aim: Dannypimpin112 Thank you for your time.

Account for Sale

WTT LotRO acct

Account Information
    for a WoW acct. One with a high level character would be cool. aim- xtehninjax e-mail- rigamortishorde@ I prefer aim

Account for Sale

selling lvl 90 runescape account BE QUICK

Account Information
    this is a gr8 acc to see mroe add veget0-@ to ur or e mail [email protected]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.