Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTT 70 warlock and 70 rogue with 69-70 warrior EU

Account Information
    Yo all. I have a lvl 70 UD warlock on the pvp server grim batol (EU) And a lvl 70 dwarf rogue on the pvp server Defias Brotherhood (EU) I want to trade this with a lvl 65-70 warrior any race but i do prefer a human or a gnome add me on if your interessted: jannikblack@

Account for Sale

Sellin runescape lvl 96 ranger (99 range, 1440 total)

Account Information
    combat: 75 atk 77 str 77 def 85 hp 99 range 55 prayer 74 magic skills: 90 cookin 81 wc 75 fletchin 83 fishing 63 fm 50 crafting 60 smithin 74 mining 60 agility 38 theiving 42 rc 60 hunter 51 construction will trade for runescape cash, around 30m or USD through paypal

Account for Sale

wtb hunter and lock 70lvl Eu PvP server

Account Information
    wtb a hunter and a warlock on same account ...... got to be in EU and PvP servers my mail is mpalarinos_@

Account for Sale

WTT 70 warlock and 70 rogue for 65-70 warrior! EU!

Account Information
    yo all i have a lvl 70 UD warlock and a lvl 70 dwarf rogue. both are on PvP (EU) servers. i want to trade this with a lvl 65-70 warrior! EU!

Account for Sale

WTT 70 Tauren Druid EU PVP

Account Information
    I`m lookin for [H] or [A] warrior 67+ . I prefer UD warr but allys and other are no problem... Must be PvP if u interested pm me with armory link and offer i`ll answer u fast!

Account for Sale

WTS 70 Rogue, 70 Shaman

Account Information
    The account has a 70 rogue that is very well geared with Karazhan epics and has a flying mount. 375 skinning/mining. Has lots of good gear in the bank for various talent specs. Keyed for Karazhan, keyed for all heroics. He is ready to go for anything. Has over 20k honor points as well. The shaman is geared in 70 instance blues. It is currently resto with almost 1000 healing and 230ish mana per 5. Also has elemental and enhancement sets if he needed to be respecced. Also has a flying mount. It is a 375 herbalist/(Transmutation mastery)Alchemist. It has the discovered the transmute primal shadow to primal water recipe (of which I know nobody on the server who can do it besides him). Heroic keyed for Keepers of Time. Has 7k honor and is also keyed for Karazhan. Both characters are on the Mug'thol server. Can work out transfer if needed. There are numerous other alts on the account, none of which are too important. Theres a 34 hunter on Mug'thol who has a hurricane and a 70 BoE bow for when the character reaches the levels. The character is a 200 jewelcrafter/enchanter and will probably be close to 300 in both professions before the account is sold. The Mug'thol characters have 3.1k gold between the 3 currently, bound to go up before the account is sold There are 3 or so characters on Warsong. A 29 warrior, 30 something warlock and 18 priest and 300g on Warsong. If you're interested: AIM : Merlynlynx E-mail : [email protected] (no caps required, just making sure none of the characters are confused for an i or 1)

Account for Sale

WTT 70 WELL GEARED HUMAN ROGUE [EU]

Account Information
    Hi there im looking to trade my rogue he is on a EU PVE server but im looking for someone who is on a PVP server and has Xfer up and has equal or better gear than my rogue, my rogue has Head: The night watchman= epic Neck: Bone chain necklace= heroic blue (should be epic lol) Shoulder: Shoulders of Assassination= Rogue dungeon set Cloak: Blood Knight warcloak= Heroic Badge hand in epic Chest:Chestguard of Assassination= Rogue dungeon set Bracers: Marshal's leather bracers= pvp epic reward Gloves: Gloves of Desterous manipulation= Kara epic Waist: Marshal's leather belt= pvp epic reward L: leggings of Assassination= Rogue dungeon set Feet: Edgewalker longboots= kara epic ring1: The Violet signet (assassin)= epic ring2: band of the exorcist= epic Trinket1: abacus of Violent odds= Godlike blue dps trinket Trinket2: Hourglass of the unraveller= Godlike blue dps trinket Thrown: Felsteel whisper knifes= Blue throwing daggers Mainhand weapon: Emerald ripper= kara epic Offhand weapon: Gladiator's left ripper= epic fist weapon I want something with Xfer up and on a pvp realm and must come close to my gear for more information contact me on my [email protected]

Account for Sale

**=RUNESCAPE ACCOUNT LEVEL 70 WITH GREAT ITEMS FOR SALE=**

Account Information
    Runescape account for sale level 70! Great account check out pictures: ://i12.tinypic/48x3cao.jpg ://i12.tinypic/2agu8tv.jpg ://i12.tinypic/4dgpz4i.jpg Obviously account has a lot of valuable stuff, and some decent levels. Has completed a good amount of quests. I want at least $300 usd for this account so email me at martinryan6@ if you want to buy/make an offer. Thanks! =) (Don't even try scamming)

Account for Sale

Dirt Cheap lvl 60 Shaman TBC US PvP $75

Account Information
    60 Tauren Shaman with two epic mounts and couple HWL epics ready to be taken to outlands. Transfer is also up on a US PvP server. Only $75, cheaper than what WoW cds costed me. Contact me on AIM jman4982. First person to offer gets it.

Account for Sale

WTB level 45+ Lord of the Rings: Online Account!

Account Information
    Buying a level 45+ LOTRO account. Must be either a Champion, Guardian or Minstrel class. If not, still ask me. But either 3 of them I would like preferably. Must have quest items that you gathered along the way of getting the levels. Also must have a few days left of subscription. MUST be European. Not bothered about anything else. I can pay in cash, or trade a level 125 Runescape account Contact me here or at [email protected]. Thanks.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.