Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTS UD Male Lock PvP US 3/5 Glad + epics + NE War60 PVP US

Account Information
    This Warlock comes with a great 2v2 and 3v3 team. Has about 10k honor on him and 30G (spend all money on enchants on gear). The warrior is NE female 60 warrior that can be leveled to 70 in a matter of a week. Both have a good history and are well respected on their servers. emal me at kornex_6@ or im : Riseonmon

Account for Sale

WTT 61 dwarf priest

Account Information
    want to trade 61 dwarf priest on a PVE sever for a horde char 60+ on a Rp-PVP server or a PVP server transfer must be up or clase to it I HAVE BARON'S MOUNT

Account for Sale

WTS 70 epic shadow priest 1200 shadow damage

Account Information
    This troll shadow priest is the best you can get. He was recently( may07) the top dps of the top raiding guild of the server. Also a level 60 hunter on the account (US PvP transfer up) Various specs of the priest include: - US PvE Transfer up. -Original owner, 20 days of time on account - 1210 shadow damage with trinket. 1055 unbuffed. Lots of HP and Mana also. - Epic flying mount, epic raptor. - Also a set epic healing gear. -Keyed for all heroics, keyed for SSC, kara -1442 arena points and 3k honor. If you want any more info on the account or want to see his gear via Armoury, talk to me on or send me an email= travis_3000@. Looking to sell him via paypal, but i may look at pvp geared Warriors, paladins, resto/enhancement shaman.

Account for Sale

WTT [A] 70 Rogue EU PVP

Account Information
    Server: Emeriss EU PvP Im looking to trade my account with 3 50+ characters: Rogue NE Female 70 Hunter NE Female 58 Priest Dwarf Male 54 The rogue has 361 Alchemy (transmutation) and 400g spare 4 Epic ground mounts, regular flying mount Has 4 Heroic Keys Kara Attuned Geared with Pre-kara Blues Transfer is up What im looking for: level 70 [A] Priest or Warrior or Druid EU PvP server Transfer must be up Gear must be equal or greater Kara attuned Must have decent rep with TBC factions Add me if interested lynnegarye@ and i can show armory

Account for Sale

WTT 70 [H] druid & 70 [A] Paladin [US]

Account Information
    okay, so i am wanting to go back to horde and play with friends, so i am wanting to trade two accounts for two accounts. Account 1: 70 Tauren Druid Regular Flight Form Great Feral Gear (lacks good resto gear) over 1000g worth of BOE and gems on it 375 miner/375 jewelcrafter PVP-US realm!! 60 epic undead warlock and 52 nightelf warrior also on account Account 2: 70 Dwarf Paladin Regular Flying Mount Good healing and tanking sets, good survivability ret set (fromt tanking set peices) around 15 epics. 375 miner/260 blacksmithing PVE-US realm!! ONLY INTERESTED IN US REALMS- I want a warrior geared equal or better than paladin. ORC OR TAUREN IS ++++++ transferable is a ++ i want a warlock so between 65-70 with enough gold to get flying mount if does not have fun. }|||||||||| So in sum, for them i want a WELL geared lvl 70 orc/tauren warrior AND a horde warlock with good gear between lvl 65-70 |||||||||||{ e-mail: sinister_squirl@mchsi aim: squirlvice hit me up

Account for Sale

sellign lvl 74,105,46 rs account 1-10m includes barrows l@@k

Account Information
    Hi There! I'm selling 2 Rs2 Accounts for Rs2 Money.. Name: Santavision attk 90' str 90' def 74' range 80' pray 52' mage 94' hp 87 Its lvl 105 and it has firecape + barrows gloves (its a good account to pk and to make money whit skills..) Name: I---Vs--U attk 62' str 96' def 1' range 40' pray 31' (ultimed Strenght) mage 58' hp 78' Its combat 74 and specs 32-32 isnt that ownage for that combat?? It has mithril gloves the best gloves that a pure can have .. But no firecape Sad But it still owns in wildy.. Very Happy these4s accounts have membership 14moredays on all of them i am l00k from 1-10m rs gp the way we will do this deal is u give me half of the money,u ilet u log onto the account and note(10mins)to change deatil /then u log bak on give me rest also comes with BLACK DEFEND/RUNE DEFENDER Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing Laughing seliing ranger lvl 46 suername is z-d-o-0-m-z range:67 pray:37 wc:30 firemaeking:34 cooking 86

Account for Sale

WTT a WoW account for a AO account

Account Information
    I have a WoW account with a 67 undead frost mage,50 human pally, 38 taurn hunter, 37 undead warrior,30+ undead loc, and a few others mages is 330 in herbs and around 315 in tailoring maybe 100 gold on all the horde side and around 200 gold on the pally account is still active atm. will trade for a higher lvl AO account

Account for Sale

Buying lvl 85-105 Runescape Accounts, paying alot.

Account Information
    Paying alot for lvl 85-105 runescape account. My payment an account fitting those stats, are Rsgp money or accounts. Either are fine. My is: Boots_Malone_pker@

Account for Sale

Uber Anarchy Online AO account for sale

Account Information
    Hello ppl. I want to sell my AO account. The main char is 220/28 lvl Clan Atrox Soldier on RK1- Atlantean server. The account is w/o LE. That's his current gear !click! Alot of useful items from all realms of the game..ELLTS(15% crit), Burden of Competence, all three TNH belts, All SL keys Faithful Armor .. and more... The char is great for PvP it has a decent pvp title and good reputation. Send a PM for more details about the account or to make an offer.

Account for Sale

WTB Epic 70 Warrior or Rogue. [A]

Account Information
    As the topic implies, I am willing to buy either a rogue or a warrior account. Account must be Alliance and XFER up. I am looking for someone who has Gladiator set, Kara and SSC attuned. T4 is a bonus! I am willing to pay upwards of $600 depending on how good the account is. You can contact me on my personal email at woohah@blaze2000. Please include a listing to your armory so that I may take a look at it and contact you back. I am looking to move extremely quick on this, so please do not waste my time. Also, if you warrior has Thunderfury, I will pay more!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.