Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTT 70 Hunter EU PVP Xferable H 5epics and epic flying mount

Account Information
    This hunter is on eu pvp server, can be transfered, its horde troll female, has epic flying mount!. Also it has epic xbow, epic rings, tier 4 hands, and epic pvp bracers, other gear is rare quality, but boots that are uncommon(rares that i want never drop:[), also all gear is enchanted with best enchants and most gems are rare quality. Basically the gear is for pve, but i have good set for pvp too. Also it has like 100 gold and 1k gold worth items in bank. It has 2 profesions that can make u rich easily: Enchanting 375 skill with all rods and some rare recipes, also 1 recipe very rare(6ag and speed boots), and Herbalism 375skill. Also first aid 375, cooking 225 and fishing 180 or so. All BC reputations revered and aldor exalted, Karazhan atuned and nearly exalted with that faction. U will never run out of gold with this character. Also comes with lvl 60 good geared mage, some other alts and 2 twinks very good geared with best enchants, lvl 19ud rogue (more than 1400hp) and lvl 29 shaman on english server jaedanar. I'm looking for: Warlock ++++++ Shadow Priest ++++++ Rogue ++++ Mage +++ Feral Druid ++++ Balance Druid +++ Elemental Shaman +++ It must be on EU pvp server, horde, and better if transferable. Must be lvl 70 and with good gear, preferebly with epic flying mount (If not, very good fear, most epics at least) My email es keeperofthegrow@ Add me to or send an emeil if u have an offer for me.

Account for Sale

WTT lvl 61 orc rogue w/alts (40 dranie hunter)

Account Information
    hey there looking for anything . i would love a 70 but im taking all offers please aim me if u are interested US PVP ONLY if its a 70 it can be pve my rogue is on a pvp server. thanks aim= ktcreeley email= Sa0sinrx1230@ thanks again

Account for Sale

WTS - Lvl 70 Night Elf Balance Druid 50/0/11

Account Information
    Revered with Stormwind and Darnassus 640+ gold on Main toon :: 30 on lvl 23 Human Mage alt. Just purchased "Bringer of Death" Toon available for viewing: ://armory.worldofwarcraft/character-sheet.xml?r=Duskwood&n=Pergatori Asking $300 Email: lostsoul@projectui : stang86@

Account for Sale

Looking For a WoW Glider

Account Information
    Contact me on : jptoelud@ .

Account for Sale

Scamm don't trust these emails

Account Information
    From: Blizzard Account Services (entertainmentblizzsupport@) Greetings, It has come to our attention that you are trying to sell/trade your personal World of Warcraft account. As you may or may not be aware of, this conflicts with the EULA and Terms of Agreement of Blizzard Entertainment and World of Warcraft. If upon further investigation you are indeed attempting to obtain monetary profit against the terms of the user agreement, your account can and will be disabled. Blizzard has the right to consider legal action if necesarry, based on the severety of the action. If you hope to avoid account suspention you should verify your personal possession of the account in question. We at Blizzard Entertainment take infractions of the user agreement quite seriously, and we must confirm the original ownership of the account. This is easily done by supplying your personal information about your account. You can confirm that you are the original owner of the account by replying to this email: Please use the following template below to verfiy your account and information via email. * First and Surname * Address * Zip code * Phone number Daytime * Country * Account e-mail * CD-key, alternative a photograph of your CD-key that is located on your manual for World of Warcraft. * Account name * Account password * Secret Question and Answer If you ignore this mail your account can and will be closed permanently due to suspicions of alternative ownership. We ask that during the time of the investigation you give approximately twenty-four hours of inactivity after sending a response email. This should provide enough time for Blizzard to confirm your identity and that the terms of agreement are being followed as is necesarry. Blizzard Entertainment Inc Account Administration Team P.O. Box 18979, Irvine, CA 92623 Regards, Account Administration Team Blizzard Entertainment Inc. Just so you know blizzard will never ask you for your account password.

Account for Sale

WTT/S 70 Undead Priest, Epic Gear

Account Information
    Selling my level 70 Male Undead Priest, on a RP server, Transfer is available. The Character is being SOLD, for USD. Paypal verified customers only, Serious inquiries only - If you seem in anyway suspicious of scam than a phone call will be required, further suspicion will result in a no-deal. Transaction of the account will entitle you to the account fully, including email transfer over, CD key, etc. Bidding starts at 255 USD (quote from several sites gave offer near that), all serious inquiries to mtcwalker@ I am also willing to accept trades, simply email me what class/race/server/gear-rundown etc. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Character is exaulted with two Burning Crusade factions including Lower City, and Sha'tar. Character is revered with all factions to grant heroic keys. IE it has all keys or all keys are buyable. Character ALSO has 25 badges of justice! He can buy an epic item from the sha'tar vender with this! ALSO! The character has over 800 arena points stored so can therefore get another epic item very soon, and over 13500 honor points which can be cashed in for an item as well! Your choice of items! Character has a normal flying mount. Character has all blue/epic level 70 items items including: Head: Hood of Oblivion enchanted + sockted (blue) Neck: Brooch of Enlightened Potential (blue) Shoulder: Frozen Shadoweave Shoulders enchanted + sockted (epic) Chest: Frozen Shadoweave Vest enchanted + socketed (epic) Back: Baba's Cloak of Arcanistry (blue) Bracers: Shattrah Wraps socketed + enchanted (blue) Hands: Jadefire Gloves of Annhilation (blue) Waist: Sash of Serpentra (blue) Pants: Battlecast Pants socketed + enchanted (epic) Boots: Frozen Shadoweave Boots socketed + enchanted (epic) Ring1: Seal of Exorcist (epic) Ring2: Arcane Netherband (blue) Mainhand: Gavel of Unearthed Secrets sockted (epic) Wand: Wand of the Netherwing (blue) Offhand: Star-Heart Lamp (blue) Trinket1: Mark of Defiance Trinket2: Bangle of Endless Blessings Many other items are on the character, inlcuding a set of full blue healing gear of excellent raiding quality. The character is specialized for Shadow, but can easily be switched to Holy/Discipline with gear that is more than worthy. Healing gear is complex to list all, but includes the full hallowed set. Furthermore, all gear is socketed, and over 75% of the sockets used are blue gems! The character has items in bank that can be sold for literally hundreds of gold, these items include enchanting materials such as large prismatic shards and greater planar essence. The character has 100g+ on the character, and has a selling alt also with a small amount of money. A sell off of unusable inventory items would yield hundreds of gold. The character also has 375 Tailoring/375 Herbalism. Can craft an epic BoE pattern that can make you money (two primal nethers are in the bank to craft them!). Bidding starts at 255 USD (quote from site was near that), all serious inquiries to mtcwalker@ XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Account for Sale

------>CHEAP!! WTS 70 epic UD rogue,5000G+,Epic flying mount

Account Information
    Follow this link to check out my character sheet! ://armory.worldofwarcraft/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormrage&n=Illidiane I feel a need to get my life back so i have decided to sell my account I am wanting to sell this at around $250 US dollars, Cheap since I need to sell it quickly Like the title says i have an epic flying mount, over 5000g and have a tonne of epics and loads of BOE's in my bank etc. This character is on the Stormrage US server. erm......and i have a few alts which are 20's-30's on the account Email me on: War.On.Man@ Take care everyone!

Account for Sale

WTS/Trade 70 Epic Druid, and 70 Epic Mage ( 2 Accounts )

Account Information
    To begin with I am trading / selling ONLY the druid, the mage is only up for a trade. I am looking for a US PvP Horde Transfer ready Paladin, or Priest with equal or better gear, nothing less. Male Night Elf Druid LvL 70 - (Transfer Up) Has the best tanking/dps gear he can pick up in Kara/Heroics. Healing set is mostly 70 Blues from 5mans/Heroics. Everything is enchanted with the best it could be enchanted with, same with gems. The character is ready to start out Kara as a tank, or as a healer, whichever you'd like. Male Blood Elf Mage LvL 70 - (Transfer Up) Mage has 375 tailoring ( with a few epic tailoring recipes), and something like 50 Herbalism. Has the crafted BoP tailoring set, Spellfire - fully enchanted and gemmed. Also has the BoE tailoring set, Spellstrike - fully enchanted and gemmed as well. Other notable items are, Stormcaller(epic 1h caster sword), Epic PvP Bracers, Karazhan Epic Rings, and Epic L from kara. All of these items as well are completely enchanted and gemmed if needed. The mage is specc'd for fire, and is geared for it as well, although I do have a few banked items that could be used for frost if you ever wanted to go frost. For Armory, or to get in touch with me somehwere else other then on here you can msg me on aim at - na sp4dzx i will most likely be on. Please post any offers and/or contact info here if you wish and I will get in touch with you ASAP.

Account for Sale

WTT 61 UD Priest for 55+ Human Mage

Account Information
    What i am trading is: A lvl 61 UD priest with 200g (On PvP server) A lvl 46 Human Warrior 100g A lvl 32 Human mage 25g For a lvl 55+ Human mage My contact info xfire - butters27 email - jkheap@

Account for Sale

[A] Dwarf Rogue -- *Kara Geared* -- LF Mage/Lock/Priest

Account Information
    Alright, after about a year of playing this character on a hardcore level, I can say that I have had my fill of playing a rogue. Do not get me wrong. It is a fantastic class to play, but I am ready for a new class to master. NOTE: Character transfer comes up on *June 8th*. This character is located on a *PvE* server. ANOTHER NOTE: I require a phone conversation during the ENTIRE trade and until both parties are COMPLETELY satisfied that everything is secure. I can call the party in question or I can also receive the phone call. Either way works. Rogue Breakdown: Have ALL Heroic Keys. 2k away from Exalted with Honor Hold, 14k away from Exalted with Cenarion Expedition, 8k away from Exalted with Lower City, 13k away from Exalted with Sha'tar, and Exalted with KoT already. Many Karazhan Epic Items -- Can show them via armory link. In ALL blue gear or better. I would say that this Rogue has about half Blues and half 70 Epics. Using Riftmaker (KoT Exalted Dagger) with +15AGI enchant for main hand and Glads Shiv (Arena Dagger) with Battlemaster enchant. Currently has 300g on him. Has 150 Marks Of Sargaras on him and 6 Fel Armenants that are sellable. Has 19 unused Badges of Justice and *3* Primal Nethers sitting in storage. Has 3 Epic Ground Mounts (2 PvP and 1 Racial) and Regular Ebon Gryphon. Was in the process of leveling Mining and Engineering as professions to attain the Deathblow X11 Goggles: ://wowhead/?item=32478. Has 375 First Aid, 151 Cooking, and 225 Riding. Trading For: Alliance Mage/Warlock/SHADOW Priest with similar gear. MUST BE Karazhan keyed. MUST have all heroic keys or VERY close to getting all of them. MUST be transferable or it must be up within 1-2 weeks. This is NON-#! That is all I can think of for now. If I think of anything else, I will post it up as an edit. If you are interested in my Rogue, hit me up at ReconRogue00 (AIM) or at reconrogue00@. Thanks for your time and look forward to hearing from you guys.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.