Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    selling lvl 90 runescape account for

Account Information
    selling lvl 90 rs2 account str 75 att 71 def 70 mage 70 range 70 prayer 52 wc 88 fletching 79 i will take: items accounts rs2 gold or goood pure

Account for Sale

WTT 70 ORC Rogue also has 61 warlock on same acount

Account Information
    my 70 rogue has nice gear has some epics for kara 1100 areana points 10 badges of honor also 2 epic ground with regular fly my lock is 61 has mostly pre burning crusade epic some for mc and bwl im looking for hunter mostly or warrior or shadow priest msg me on aim XLONG TIME DEADX or email is Dead_Rose2001@

Account for Sale

WTT 70 Warlock EU

Account Information
    Want to trade my 70 warlock on an EU PvE server. 5 Epics about 13k honor 50+ of each BG token. 2 epic land mounts normal flying mount 3/5 Heroic Keys. Kara Attuned. I'm only looking for 69-70 so if you're 68 or lower please, I'm not interested unless you have multiple 60s on your account. PvE or PvP i'm not fussed. Shamans would be top, Warriors then Priest or druid. If interested leave a way of contacting you and i'll get intouch with you asap. would be best.

Account for Sale

WTS/Trade- Open for more info!

Account Information
    Hello well im looking to sell, or trade my accounts. I have 2 accounts a 61 warrior and a 63 shaman for sale- or trade, if you want to trade them Im trading both for 1. There on the same server a US PVE server the transfer on the shaman is up and ready the warrior isnt yet. The shaman is a orc female and the warrior is a male orc. Both got decent gear the shamans gear is better but the warrior is working on it both got epic mounts and some epic gear teir1+2 If you want to know more contact me at -- Aim- Method2k6 - Critical_4L@

Account for Sale

wtt a 70 mage, 70 warr, 66 rogue, 2 19 twinks, and alts

Account Information
    i am looking for two 70s on the horde and 1 ally around level 60-70 and some alts. pst your offers my characters are: tuaren warrior, 70, realm: madaron pve troll mage,70 , realm: magtheridon pvp human rogue,66 , realm: staghelm pve (all on same account) steve-komar@

Account for Sale

WTS hunter 70 and druid 70, US, PVE, trnsfrble

Account Information
    Both are on Lothar, both transfarble, you can look them up in the armory. Send me an email to [email protected] if you are interested. I have graduated recently, and coming back home, so want to send those two guys since I wont be able to play anymore. I am the initial owner of this account. The druid has 1200g on him, which i can send you ss if you want to. the account is active till 5th of June. ://armory.worldofwarcraft/character-sheet.xml?r=Lothar&n=Gruio Hunter has epic crossbow from Kara, BS 350 and Lunar crescent ://armory.worldofwarcraft/character-sheet.xml?r=Lothar&n=Serrene Druid has balance, healing and feral dps and tanking set, his bank is full of netherweave cloth, since i wanted to make him spellfire set but never started tailoring. Druid has flying form Considering how much gold this account has I am asking for 450$ for it. Negations possible

Account for Sale

WTT 70 hunter [A] EU

Account Information
    Hi folks! I want to trade my account containing a 70 alliance hunter! Taking all offers, but requirements must be met - level 60+ (with burning crusade enabled), transferable (to pvp server). I would really like a mage or a warrior but i will listen to all offers! Also, I have another account containing a 70 alliance rogue and a 60 horde shaman, if you want that instead / EMAIL - playaztoggen@

Account for Sale

WTT 62 Dran Pally for 60+

Account Information
    WTT 62 Dran Pally on PvP server for a 60+[A] Mage, Priest, Warlock, or Druid For more information contact me on Aim: antiax8 : mikecg15@

Account for Sale

WTT 70 Undead Mage for 5mil in RS

Account Information
    I'm looking to trade my 70 undead mage, with 6 months paid and all bc blues, pvp nonxferrable for 5million gold in runescape. AIM: insanesaber

Account for Sale

WTS level 70 Undead Shadow Priest

Account Information
    This Undead Priest has 918+ shadow damage with a lot of epics. has all heroic keys and is attuned for Serpentshrine and Karazhan. The current guild that this character is joined in has Karazhan and Gruul on farm. We are attempting Mag also. Has flying mount and epic ground mount. It is the only shadowpriest in guild so you have for sure spot in raids. I am original owner and this character has never been transferred. Pst for pictures or armory links. The account also contains a level 20+ BE hunter and a 30+ warlock. My asking price for the account is $550.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.