Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTT Tier2 Epic Gnome Warlock,With lvl 60 rouge...

Account Information
    WTT epic gnome warlock nicely gear with lots of epics ://ctprofiles/4435488 /photobucket/" target="_blank">[​IMG] Allso comes with nicely geared Human Rouge has onyixia pendent an Ring and epic mount /photobucket/" target="_blank">[​IMG] Thats what hes currently looking like. 4/8 tier 2 gear 3/8 tier 1 Zg enchants head and l 300,Talioring 300,Cooking,300Fishing 300 Herbalism 2Epic mounts In AQ 40 guild Looking for a nicely gear rouge hunter or Mage, Aiming for horde warlock Mainly but will consider other offers. everything is on the same account I am not even looking at half [censored] offers from greens to lvl 60 blue offers looking for offers as fair or great as mine You can hit me up on now if wanna get ahold me Omnikidd:AIm Omniking11@ email if have any other question am willing to hear what you guys got

Account for Sale

WTT 70 lock pve, 70 rogue/hunter pvp US different accounts

Account Information
    all have transfer up, the rogue and hunter are in blues/epics the lock is newest to 70 and has blues/greens looking to trade any of them for a horde paladin with transfer up e-mail pancakeorangepie@ with offers

Account for Sale

Trading Level 105 for two Level's 80+

Account Information
    Hello fellow runescape players, My goal in runescape has always been to get to level 100+ now that I have met my goal I've gotten eager to start again at a lv 80+ Ill leave 8mil and 67 gp on my account as well as all my monster weapons and a few extra stuff I'm just keeping my Blue Party Hat. If u would like to know my account name and tell me your offer please message me or instant message me on messager. My email is mickey42393@. P.S. If your a scammer please exit the window at the top right coner Thank You

Account for Sale

WTS Level 70 NE Rogue, Level 60 Gnome Mage

Account Information
    Level 70 Night Elf Rogue Level 60 Gnome Mage Both on frostwolf server. Transfers available. Rogue is geared in most of the best rare gear from the new 5man instances including 4/5 tier 3.5. He is a 351 enchanter and 375 tailor(using 4 20slot bags too) . He has roughly 750 gold on him and about another 2000 gold worth of enchanting and tailoring mats. Revered with honor hold, cenarion expedition, the shatar, and lower city, as well as keepers of time. Kara attuned and in a guild that runs kara regularly. Currently a combat swords spec for raiding, in his bank 2 decent daggers and he can easily be respecced for pvp. Currently has his non-epic flying mount. Mage is level 60, parked in ironforge at the time being. He has not been touched since the burning crusade was realeased. Has roughly 50 gold on him. I'd be happy to answer any questions you have, please AIM me at: dying Lol or Email: Jpaterniti@ Ive set no asking price, but am at risk of being evicted if i dont sell this account so please make any offer, i'll definatly concider every offer i receive. I will accept paypal or money order as payment.

Account for Sale

WTT 70UD lock/ 67 BE rogue for (A)

Account Information
    Hey guys/Girls! I m currently tired of playing my lock and rogue and looking for a 68+ alliance character. THe lock has his epic ground mount no flying mount. he on a us pvp server TRansfer down. The BE rogue has her epic ground mount on a different us pvp server then lock. reason why im trade these off is my brother recently purchased a alliance character 70 mage and wants to play with me. so Im looking for some to play with him! What im looking for is mainly these (anyone 1 will do fine) im not excepting good gear and not a muptiple toon account Id like... Draenei - Shammy/Paladin human-Paladin dwarf- hunter/Paladin gnome=Rogue Ne- Druid/Rogue Preferably- Draenei shammy or NE druid Pst me with offer aim- Kylewiller email- kwiller14@

Account for Sale

70 Orc WARLOCK / 60 Human PALADIN

Account Information
    I don't play WoW anymore. No time cuz of work. Warlock is on Smolderthorn. Has 1230 spell damage in PvE gear. 200+ resilience, 11k hp and 900 spell dmg in PvP gear. Good standing account. 300 enchanting w/ rare recipes including mongoose. 300 tailoring with entire shadoweave and spellstrike bonuses. Over 2500 gold as well. His gear is arguably the best you can have for either PvE or PvP. Paladin has over 1000 healing at level 60 and is on the Cho'gall server. I'm asking for $1200 American through PayPal. If you have any questions feel free to post.

Account for Sale

WTT 70 PvE [A] Rogue(+19twink) for 60+ pvp horde anything|US

Account Information
    email:therupe23@ xfire:therupe23 aim:iceman132366

Account for Sale

WTS 70 Orc Warlock *FULL EPIC w/ T4*

Account Information
    ://armory.worldofwarcraft/#character-sheet.xml?r=Shadowmoon&n=A%C3%BFreon ~

Account for Sale

WTS 70 Lock PvPUS

Account Information
    This account has a level 70 undead warlock that has 2/5 gladiators, all non-set epics, and epic crafted gear. He has 375 Enchanting and Tailoring. I am selling because I am headed into the Armed Forces and won't play WoW ever again. The notable alts are 52 undead mage and 60 human rogue. I am selling the time speant leveling and gearing these characters out. $300 and Paypal is the only way I'll accept payment. Please send an e-mail to neon8football@ for more information.

Account for Sale

moo

Account Information
    i would like to buy your acocunt please e mail me at destroyallfishes@

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.