Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTS level 70 shaman with lvl 53 alt warrior

Account Information
    asking 300$+ talk to me on aim or tbm161991@ moore_taylor@

Account for Sale

WTT FOR BE PALADIN

Account Information
    trading a 70 tauren druid us server and 70 undead mage us server for a BE paladin must have at least 1k healing post reply or e mail me at samuelcove@

Account for Sale

WTT Gnome Warrior 70 30+ epics Gorehowl ect

Account Information
    as title says im looking to trade my gnome warrior this is on a EU PvE server and transfer isnt up till 3rd of july im looking for either druid or shammy has to 70 dont realy mind rest but some nice gear would be a + exhaulted most faction email for more details : [email protected]

Account for Sale

BUYING ALL PURE ACCOUNTS AND SELLING LVL 117!(runescape)!

Account Information
    buying all pure accounts , every1 type your email adress , then go on and ill add u all , u can say wat lvls r on there , tyvm

Account for Sale

WTS LVL 70 Blood Elf Warlock! PVP SERVER(LVL 48 Hunter Alt)

Account Information
    I'm selling my account with a level 70 Blood Elf Warlock, and a level 48 Troll Hunter alt. My Warlock is currently in Demonology build, which IMO is the best PvP build for Warlocks. So unless you really wanted to, you won't have to reset. And even if you did want to, I've only reset about 3 times, so it would barely cost you anything. Nevertheless, as expected from a Warlock, I pretty much own everyone 1v1 and in BG's as well. Want proof? So if you're looking for a character to pwn people and camp the allies, this character is for you. I have all 18 slot bags, and the best possible soul shard bag (28 slots worth around 400g). My professions are Mining [375] and Jewelcrafting [281]. So if you need any money for anything, you'll be able to get it with little effort. I've made 500g easily of 1 day farming mining veins and AHing the mats. As for Jewelcrafting (Newest profession to the Burning Crusade Expansion) you can easily make an average of 75g for simply cutting a jewel. I have the epic Warlock ground mount (Dreadsteed) which not many people have or bother to get due to the fact that the quest takes a very long time to complete, and the price of the mats for the mount itself is very expensive (cost me around 700g total + about 5 days of questing). So you can mock the other Warlocks who are riding on their epic warhorses or whatever other inferior mount they're on. I also have a flying mount which is worth 900g. So you can get around easier in the Outlands. I also have about 1000g worth of extra items/equipment that you can sell in my bags and in the bank. My character has a great reputation with the server I'm currently playing on, so you should have no problems getting in the top guilds of the server of your choice. Also, my rep with all the Outlands factions are Honored/Revered, so you can feel free to run Heroics. As for Azeroth, I'm Revered/Exalted with many factions. Also I've never transferred this character, so if you wish to transfer it to a server that your friends play on or whatever, you can transfer it to any server at your will. If you're interested in this account, leave an offer here with your /AIM and I'll respond as soon as I get it. Thanks.. ://armory.worldofwarcraft/#character-sheet.xml?r=Shadowmoon&n=Unrivaled And a few more screenshots:

Account for Sale

WTS 70 human priest/70 human warrior, 2 accounts!!!

Account Information
    selling a level 70 nicely epic'd 13k +healing, revered with everyone, kara attuned, etc... Selling through paypal for 350 dollars BUYOUT selling a level 70 blue warrior, currently prot, but can go arms/fury without a problem. revered with lower city, but close with everyone... Selling through paypal for 250 dollars BUYOUT taking all offers, send me an email at:: rockets_fan_2011@

Account for Sale

WTT 3 RS accounts for a good WoW account

Account Information
    Hey, I wanna trade 3 sweet RS accounts for a lvl 59+ Wow toon that's on a PvP server (US) Horde. I will take any class other then hunter. My RS accounts are a lvl 88 with 70 + att, str, def, sick for PKing, a lvl 68 with 40 def, 60 att, 50+ str 60+ range, then finally a lvl 66 i think with 40 def, 50+ att 40+ str 65+ mage ( can do Ancients if u finish the quest) 52 prayer and has full ghost robes. All these guys are perfect for PKing and the 88 has high fletching and WC- WC is 70+ and fletching is 55+. Sorry they aren't members but they still have sick member gear on them. Post here Email me at Jagex_corp@ or since u probly can't see the _ it's jagex_corp at .(Long story with Email). If u wanna look up the names of the accounts they are - Lord Arlian3, Gamerguy1220, Jackace4. PS- If someone trades a lvl 62+ account i will throw in a free lvl 70 pker. He has 40 def and 65+ str 65+ att, 40+ range.

Account for Sale

WTS 64 lock, 62 priest, 52 druid WoW US PVP

Account Information
    Selling this account. Am the original owner. I'm not interested in shipping cd's or any of that. I do have the SQ and SA of course. Account has 850+gold as well. 64 female orc warlock 62 female undead priest 52 female tauren druid All characters are on Lightninghoof which is US RPPVP but no one on the server rp's as far as I have seen. Characters are all in good standing, never had the account banned/suspended etc... Me and my wife have played on and off since the game came out and are just deciding to move away from it for good. can me at srevok@ or email any questions. Verified Paypal only. Looking for offers of $150 or so. Account as of now still has about 3 weeks left of game time. TY and good luck.

Account for Sale

WTT LVL 57 ORC HUNTER

Account Information
    I'm here to trade my level 57 orc hunter on blackrock for a 50 or higher warlock alliance on server illidan those are both US servers. On the same account as the hunter thereis a lvl 19 twink. My aim s/n is dantheman895 My email address is dantheman895@comcast If you want more info get at me. I'll be posting pic's of the gear on my hunter.

Account for Sale

WTT lvl 60 Hunter (H) US PvP

Account Information
    Troll hunter lvl 60 on a US PvP server. Its got 300 Skinning/Epic ground mount/ZG, MC, AQ gear. *My account is not upgraded for TBC (I quit before it dropped), but will be by the end of this week* I'm interested in any horde shaman or druid lvl 55+ on a PvP server that is transferable. Contact me: veritas.zuzb71@sbcglobal

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.