Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTS 70 US PVP UD Rogue, transferrable, 5 epics, Epic Flying

Account Information
    Selling: 70 Undead Rogue, US PVP server, transfer available 375 Mining / 369 Enchanting (including rare drops such as battlemaster, spellpower to weapon) Revered+ w/ all outland factions except Scryer & Consortium Epic Flying & Ground Mounts 650 gold 21 uncut blue gems ready to be made into whatever Enough banked enchanting mats to hit 375 Stockpile of various ore 6 Epics: Chestguard of the Conniver Gladiator Leather Gloves Rapscallion Boots Violet Signet Garona Signet Ring Romulo's Poison Vial & top blues available to other corresponding slots The account also has a few other random below 30 alts on it, not that those really matter. Please email -goodrevrnd@- with MONETARY offers! (Trades considered, but discouraged.) Don't waste my time with scams and lowball offers.

Account for Sale

WTS 70 Undead Warlock US PVP

Account Information
    I made a post in the WoW forums and wanted to link one here as well. All of the information is at :///viewtopic.php?p=813281#813281 Current bid is 550 and i'm leaving it open till wednesday night at 9 Central Time.

Account for Sale

!!!BIG BIG RUNESCAPE SALE!!! OVER 900M AND 8 ACCOUNTS!!!!

Account Information
    HELLO AND WELCOME TO MY RUNESCAPE POST I AM FINNALLY LEAVING RS OVER 6 YEARS OF HARD WORK I WILL GIVE FONE NUMBER AND ADRESS IF NESESSERY ITEMS FOR SALE: 3 PHATS BLUE = 900$ WHITE = 800$ RED =750$ 2 SANTAS = 100$ EACH! ACCOUNTS FOR SALE LVL 124 LVL 123 LVL 121 LVL 105 LVL 97 LVL 92 ---- 93 COOK --- 93 FLETCH----90FISHING LVL 86 AND LVL 69 LOOKING FOR RL CASH ONLY THANKS [email protected] THANKS!!!!

Account for Sale

Sellin runescape lvl 96 ranger (99 range, 1440 total)

Account Information
    post here or me: kenyukan_web@ for details looking for about 100m rs gold. tell me your best offers

Account for Sale

Selling Level 70 (H) Warlock on PvPUS

Account Information
    I am Selling a level 70 Undead Warlock on a PvPUS Server. He is decked out with all the epic caster crafted gear, 2/5 gladiator, Epic world drop Caster Sword. All the important enchants. He is 375 Enchanting/Tailoring. There is also a level 52 mage on the account. I am currently enlisted into the Armed Forces and will leave for BootCamp at the end of the Month, so I need to get rid of the account soon. This is perfect for anybody looking to grab an alt that kicks a*s. I'm willing to sell cheap comparatively speaking. Leave a Post if you are interested or e-mail me at [email protected] o m.

Account for Sale

BUYING A 100+ RUNESCAPE ACCOUNT!

Account Information
    Buying a level 100+ runescape account you can contact me on my its Yellow_dart8@ thank you very much and i hope to be hearing from you in the near future.

Account for Sale

WTT 68 UD MAGE, 63 BE PALLY XFER'S UP p>
    Account Information
    Trading 2 accounts 1st Account: 68 undead Mage Pvp Server Decent TBC gear Xfer up Epic mount Frost specced 2nd Account: 63 BE Pally PvE Xfer Up Regular pally mount and bird Couple epics Nice gear Ret specced AIM: oodecayedoo I AM LOOKING FOR HORDE OFFERS ONLY CONSIDERING ALL CLASSES BUT WOULD REALLY LOVE A SHAMAN OR TROLL PRIEST AND IF ITS A TROLL ROGUE, SHAMAN, PRIEST MEGA ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Account for Sale

WTS: [70] Dwarf Priest - PvP Geared, PvP Transferrable

Account Information
    Hey guys, Selling my Dwarf Priest - It's Level 70, on a PvP server and transfers are up. Basically it has most of the PvP honor grinded gear (with best enchants/gems on it), and has some gladiator gear, with best enchant on that too. Has EPIC FLYING MOUNT which I paid 5k gold for, has various other epic mounts like the NAGRAND rare epic mount that I got from farming rep in Nagrand. Spent alot of time on the character, it's Karazhan keyed and all! STRICTLY NO SCAMMERS - I am not noob, and will be able to tell if you are scammer straight away.. dont even bother. I am Paypal verified with 30 Paypal verified buyers, and my eBay account is 99% , with 441 feedback, and can prove to you in-game. Will only sell to you if you are Paypal verified or can prove to me that you are legit. If you msg me on : xcaleee @ I can tell you more about it and show you the character in-game. Asking Price is $250 USD. If you have any offers or such, just msg me or email me in the email address I provided above.

Account for Sale

WTS epic ud priest on pvp server with 1750+ bonus healing

Account Information
    i want around 400$+ contact me for all information at aim-tbm161991 -tay12in@

Account for Sale

WTS Tauren Druid with 1000+ bonus healin and a piece of glad

Account Information
    contact me for prices and details tbm161991-aim -tay12in@

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.