Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTT/WTS lvl 70 Human Paladin[A]

Account Information
    Selling lvl 70 pally nice blues and epics For 250 dollars of best offer PVP Server/Transferable Willing to trade for a NE/Gnome - Rogue Gnome/Human - Warlock NE/Gnome - Warrior Aim: CarloOoZz :icochea1@

Account for Sale

WTS: BEST Undead ROGUE with 4/5 T4 , Gruul , SSC Epic & m0re

Account Information
    This rogue is a BAD [censored] and definitely the BEST on . right now. Level : 70 Class : Rogue Server Type : PVP US Server Arena Points : 2000 Heroic Keys : 5/5 Heroic Badges : 15 Gold : 159g Stats Summary: 295 Hit Rating (max=300) THIS FKING PWNS in PVE. 1.7k AP 29% Crit Rating Dagger Combat Spec Head: Cowl of Defiance (Epic) Netherblade Facemask (Epic , T4) Neck: Worgen Claw Necklace (Epic) Shoulder: Netherblade Shoulderpads (Epic , T4) Bladed Shoulderpads of Merciless Back: Drape of the Dark Reavers (Epic) Chest: Bloodsea Brigand's Vest (Epic from SSC) Bracer: Bracers of Maliciousness (Epic) Hands: Netherblade Gloves (Epic , T4) Waist: Girdle of Treachery (Epic) Socrethar's Girdle L: Netherblade Breeches (Epic , T4) Feet: Edgewalker Longboots (Epic) Rapscillon Boots Fingers: Violet Signet of the Master Assassin (Epic , Exalted with Violet Eye) Ring of a Thousand marks Trinket: Bloodlust Brooch Hourglass of the Unraveller Dragonspine Trophy (Epic , Gruul) Weapons: Malchazeen Gladiator's Shanker Gladiator's Shiv Professions: 375 Alchemy 375 Herbalism FLYING MOUNT: EPIC Flying Mount (5200g) LOOKING FOR CASH !! Will need to talk over on phone and verify your address to avoid SCAMMING. Strictly NO-TRY OUT and Info will be given after payment! I have the Secret Question , Answer , Changing of E-Mail and every information of the account! BUYOUT : $560 Contact : ParisMiki5 (AIM) Contact : ParisMiki5 (AIM) Contact : ParisMiki5 (AIM) PICTURE 1 PICTURE 2

Account for Sale

WTS 70 Draenei Shaman/60 Mage/60 Paladin (WoW-Alliance)

Account Information
    Selling the above characters on the highly populated Frostmourne Realm - Alliance side (US-Oceanic). With its seperate gear sets, the Draenei Shaman contains up to 1100+ healing in Restoration spec, 1k+ Att. Pwr in Enhancement and 500 Spell Dmg in Elemental. Currently a Alchemist (Elixir Mastery) with all farm able recipes done. Has the reputation farmed 'Talbuk' mount along with vanilla Elekk epic mount. The shaman is Serpentshrine Cavern/Karazhan attunement completed and totally raid ready with copious amount of Elixir's farmed. The gear is a spattering of epics from Karazhan/Grull's Lair. It also has gear for all three spec's with a Hammer of the Naaru :)//thottbot/i28800) as me pride and joy. Also has a unclaimed T4 Glove token for when the next patch comes into play. It has heroic keys for ALL instances except Shadow Labrynth with only 3k reputation left to farm on that. The Account also contains a 60 Mage & Paladin with epics from pre-BC. Both are ready with the gear to help them get to 70 quickly. The account also contains a 60 Tauren Warrior on Stormreaver. This account has seen a lot of love with myself playing from Day One of WoW's release. A lot of time and effort has gone into my shaman and it currently resides on one of the best guilds on the server. I'll take $750 AUS ONO. If you have any inquiries please contact me on : treefall@ or e-mail to that same address.

Account for Sale

WTT 70 tauren warrior us pvp for hunter

Account Information
    WTT horde pvp us warrior for an alli pvp/pve server hunter is a big plus but considering all offers good dps gear awesome prot gear has flying mount and kara attuned msg me at andrealmighty7 email me at azmirzaie@

Account for Sale

WTT/WTS - 70 shaman us pvp server

Account Information
    70 shaman link below shows all info of the character ://armory.worldofwarcraft/?#character-sheet.xml?r=Cho%27gall&n=Dekklan mount - regular mount gold - under 100 g guild - will be doing khaz soon tranfer will be up - june 3 2007 interested in - only us pvp horde only unless really great alliance - druid , mage , war, hunter , If trading we will exchange current password, account name and emails and cd keys IF you want to buy account starting price - 200 usd contact info - email - unparkiller@

Account for Sale

WTS Dwarf Priest 70

Account Information
    I'm looking to sell my 70 Dwarf Priest. He has full epics, and is geared for PvP. He also has Khara gear for PvE. My Aim is Noobzilla52@, contact me for more info.

Account for Sale

buyin level 110 plus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Account Information
    ok im buyin a level 110+ account that has 1 99 skill combat based(perferably str, mage,or range). it doesnt need to hav armour or weapons but a whip is perferable. and i want it to complete all major quests: monkey madness, lost cuty, hero,legends, and everything hopefully 200 qps oh yea and this is how we are gonna trade: *ur gonna show me pics of the acc(bank, stats, and a pic that u did not put recos or bank pins. *u go first!!!(im am not gonna budge from this! i recently got scammed of 30mill if you dont believe me check this post called sellin lev 115 acc wit 99 str ill post a link soon) *once i verifyed all of it i will giv u the account with the rs gp in it *i will giv u my cell phone number so u can call me when needed main thing though: you go first! things u might want to know i liv in japan my email is leo_yoda@ i recently got scammed like yesterday! dont trade wit the guy called imnotjaded check his post i guess thats it remember: you go first!!!!!!!!!!!!! and by offering me u are automatically pledging to go first. oh yea and if you dont believe i got scammed this is the email of the scammer iamnotjaded@ 1 more thing i want this guy to be all over the internet so if you are on any other forums just start tellin people not to trade him. things i learned from him he lives in singapore he tricks people he's half chinese you may now offer

Account for Sale

buyin runescape account lvl 100+

Account Information
    buyin a lvl 100 or higher 10m and a lvl 69 accountt (tank) the acccount u give doesnt have to have a wepon in it u can take all the items out of it dont matter just lookin for a good account and need a pic of stats aim:mcgonigle21 BTW i cant make trade today we have to wait bout 2 days to make fair ill give u 5 mil u give me pass i give u another 5 mil and tell me details like pin and stuff just so its fair

Account for Sale

WTT Steam Account and A WoW account lvl 46 for lvl 54+ wow

Account Information
    Level 46 Hunter PvP Server, Destromath, US, BC not included Then I have anouther wow account with BC but has a lvl 11 Steam Almost all of the Source Engine games except for Day Of Defeat, Half life 2 Half life 2 Deathmatch Half Life Source Counter Strike Source Half Life 2 episode 1 Half life 2 Lost Coast then i have some other accounts and game cd keys like BF 2142 Call of duty and a Lvl 12 GW account with none of the expansions Aim - chrispeluso101 Email - chrispeluso101@ I have messenger to contact me their

Account for Sale

Selling 70 [A] Pally! CHEAP!

Account Information
    Selling my Dwarf pally, US PvE. Asking for $125, or best offer. AIM me at Karimont23 for armory, more information, and/or offers. Thank you! Hoping to sell him soon.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.