Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    lvl 70 priest wow account for sell post offers

Account Information
    lvl 70 priest wow account thats in serenity now on the illidan server is about half epic half rare blues post offers great gear.

Account for Sale

WTS Warrior 65 human gorefiend

Account Information
    I recently started a lock and love him. the warrior has over 400g epic mount, t1 and lots of BC gear. Also is a master axe smith at 325. Comes with a damn damn good weapon. I'm not too worried about the price, infact you can have the entire account with all my other guys too, i just want my lock. He has an amazing pvp score also great rep. CD keys books everything is there if you want it. Just take this warrrior off my hands, any further info dont hesitate to ask.

Account for Sale

WTT [A] Dwarf Rogue -- Keyed 4 Kara -- 5/5 Heroics -- Epics!

Account Information
    Alright, after about a year of playing this character on a hardcore level, I can say that I have had my fill of playing a rogue. Do not get me wrong. It is a fantastic class to play, but I am ready for a new class to master. NOTE: Character transfer comes up on *June 8th*. This character is located on a *PvE* server. ANOTHER NOTE: I require a phone conversation during the ENTIRE trade and until both parties are COMPLETELY satisfied that everything is secure. I can call the party in question or I can also receive the phone call. Either way works. Rogue Breakdown: * Have ALL Heroic Keys. 2k away from Exalted with Honor Hold, 14k away from Exalted with Cenarion Expedition, 8k away from Exalted with Lower City, 13k away from Exalted with Sha'tar, and Exalted with KoT already. * Many Karazhan Epic Items -- Can show them via armory link. * In ALL blue gear or better. I would say that this Rogue has about half Blues and half 70 Epics. * Using Riftmaker (KoT Exalted Dagger) with +15AGI enchant for main hand and Glads Shiv (Arena Dagger) with Battlemaster enchant. * Currently has 300g on him. Has 150 Marks Of Sargaras on him and 6 Fel Armenants that are sellable. * Has 19 unused Badges of Justice and *3* Primal Nethers sitting in storage. * Has 3 Epic Ground Mounts (2 PvP and 1 Racial) and Regular Ebon Gryphon. * Was in the process of leveling Mining and Engineering as professions to attain the Deathblow X11 Goggles: ://wowhead/?item=32478. * Has 375 First Aid, 151 Cooking, and 225 Riding. Trading For: * ANY Alliance or Horde Race/Class. * MUST BE Karazhan keyed. * MUST have all heroic keys or VERY close to getting all of them. * MUST be transferable or it must be up within 1-2 weeks. This is NON-#! If you are interested in my Rogue, hit me up at ReconRogue00 (AIM) or at reconrogue00@. Thanks for your time and look forward to hearing from you guys.

Account for Sale

WTS (H) 70 Hunter w/ Kara Epics

Account Information
    Really wanna sell my troll hunter w/ kara epics plus the t4 helm He is a good marksman spec, and in a great raiding guild that will give you a chance to prove your worth. My guild i currently doing mag gruul and karazan and you will be in group 1 (elite) karazan. You may choose for me to tell my guild what is happening or not let anyone know. Right now the bidding starts at 300 with a 450 buy out send me an email for the armory at willrpike@

Account for Sale

WTS HORDE TROLL HUNTER WITH KARA EPICS

Account Information
    i would like to sell my account (lvl 70 troll hunter pvp, lvl 51 orc hunter, lvl 30 human mage) because the game has taken over my life and i need a way out. Im looking for 400 dollars. email me at willrpike@mac and i will tell you the loot btw half epic

Account for Sale

SELLIN LVL 107 GREAT MONEY MAKER

Account Information
    yeah im lookin for runescape gold for this account. contact me on aim th3 conduktor stats: 85 attack 96 str 75 def 88 hp 92 mage 91 wc 70 range 60 pray 63 rc fishing and cooking over 65 anything else you wanna know just ask

Account for Sale

WTT: 70 (A) Druid for 70 (H).. (US PVP xfer up)

Account Information
    Wanting to trade my 70 night elf druid for 70 horde. Friends in real life play horde and it's time for me to switch. Must be us pvp. Has 70 blue's/purples feral gear. Also has nice resto/balance in case of respec. 2 epic grounds and 1 reg flying. Keyed for kara with some epics from there. Talbuk Mount, send me a message for more info. Interested in horde... Druid Shaman Warrior Rogue Pally Hunter MUST BE US PVP Email is jsl1288@aim and AIM is jsl1288.

Account for Sale

Selling Lvl 102 RS Account 2 99 Skills

Account Information
    I am selling a lvl 102 account for Real life cash through paypal. In a few days I shall be getting my credit card. So in the mean time bid. Add Me on Messenger for more info. Account has Almost 1600 Total and 99 fletching and another 99 skill. 75 defence, 86 attack and strength. 83 HP. My is mwendakithinji@

Account for Sale

WTT 70 gnome mage

Account Information
    on US pvp server blue gear, hits hard transferable and i know all info to the acc please post your AIM if you have an offer and i will contact you looking mainly for a warrior or priest or shaman (all alliance) us pvp transferable

Account for Sale

TRADING LEVEL 70 SHAMMAN US PVP FOR 6 DIGET STEAM ACCOUNT

Account Information
    Hey people's i got a 70 shamman on illdian US pvp server great horde server BTW. he has epics some. Hi s name is Greenfeet if u look him up on armory. i want a 6 diget steam account. if u message me on aim we can work somthing out . AIM = PAINTBALLRIPPER5

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.