Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTS Epic Geared 70 Ally Paladin,66 Ally Rogue,55 Orc Hunter

Account Information
    I have been playing WoW for awhile now and I want to sell my account. I have a Level 70 Human Paladin that is really really well geared. Has just about full epics from Karazhan. 2 Peice tier 2. All items are gemmed to perfection. Gladiator Retribution shoulders with some Points left over. 1640+healing. 375 Miner and 375 Jewelcrafter. Revered with all factions for heroics. Exahlted with Violet Eye. Have some Rare patterns for jewelcrafting. Also have a full set of Retribution gear if you wanted to respec him. Epic Black War Tiger and regular flying mount. Is on a PvP Server. Also I have a 66 Human rogue on the same server that has decent gear and is a 365 Alchemist. Also has Epic Mount. And On another server a Horde Orc Hunter who is Level 55. Has about 500 gold on him and is on a PvP Server with a normal mount. Please contact me if you are thinking about buying my account I can go into more detail with you and tell you how much gold my alliance characters have as well as show you exactly what gear they have. Contact me at GMajorDestiny@ Thanks.

Account for Sale

selling lvl 92 runescape account 1m

Account Information
    selling lvl 92 runescape account for only 1m add padawan jake in the game or post here with offers i will accept items

Account for Sale

WTT 70 ORC ROGUE nicely geared with 61 alt lock

Account Information
    rogue has a couple epics from kara and from pvp also has 1100 arena points with 10 badges of honor and neather lw/skining my lock is nice geared pre burning crusade has epics from mc and bwl looking for alliance hunter is instant trade also accepting shadow priest and warrior aim XLONG TIME DEADX email is Dead_Rose2001@

Account for Sale

WTS THE BEST POSSIBLE ELEMENTAL SHAMAN (glad. set+weapon)!

Account Information
    I want to sell great elemental WARLORD shaman. Basic stats are: 10109 hp, 8003 mana, + 730dmg, +30,09% crit, 284resilience, 10453armor .... (toon is on one of european pvp servers, ready to migrate) There are gear links (all best enchants and gems on it): head: ://thottbot/i27471 (enchant: +13dmg/+15int; gems: 18stamina & 5stun resist, +5dmg & 6stamina) shoulder : ://thottbot/i27473 (enchant: 18spell power & 10spell crit; gems: 2x 12stamina) chcest: ://thottbot/i27469 (enchant: +150hp; gems: +5dmg & 6stamina; 2x +4crit & +5dmg) hands: ://thottbot/i27470 (enchant: +20spell dmg) l: ://thottbot/i27472 (enchant: +25spell dmg % 15stamina) bracers: ://thottbot/i28638 (enchant: +12stamina; gem: +12stamina) waist: ://thottbot/i28639 boots: ://thottbot/i28640 (enchant: +9stamina & minor speed) back: ://thottbot/i28030 (enchant: +120armor) neck: ://thottbot/i28245 (gem: + spell crit) rings: ://thottbot/i27523 + ://thottbot/i29367 (enchant: +12spell dmg on both) weapon: ://thottbot/i32450 ://thottbot/i30832 (enchant: +40 spell dmg on both) shield: ://thottbot/i28358 + ://thottbot/i31287 (enchant: +18stamina) trinkets: ://thottbot/i29179 + ://thottbot/i18846 I have alot of blue,epic healing or enchansment gear. Shaman is revered in all outland fractions so is able to do hroic runs, there is like 500 gold and lots of badge of justice. Enchanting 363/375 ; Alchemy 375/375 Transmutation master. U can contact me on email : [email protected] to make a deal. : maniek@tomaszuk

Account for Sale

WTT 70 Warrior (A) US-PvP

Account Information
    I'm trading my 70 Warrior on the Alliance side US-PvP, he's Rank 11 with a little over 26,000 HKs. He's got mostly blues and purples, 3 epic ground mounts but no flying mount training(actual mount is in the bag). AIM: OptimusImran

Account for Sale

WTT good steam account for US ally on pvp server!

Account Information
    Title says it all, on the steam account there is 1.6 and CZ, just bought it 2 months ago, contact me at joshypoo100@aim for more info

Account for Sale

Wtt 70 priest for 70 lock(Eu pvp)

Account Information
    I want to trade my lvl 70 priest for a lvl 70 warlock.Priest is on EU pvp and xferable and i want a lock also on EU pvp xferable.If u are interested mail me at balanradu07@ or post here.If u are interested u will find more about my char.

Account for Sale

giving away free 101.l runescape account

Account Information
    k k, his name is piruenkeli1 and pass tehowner. happy time!

Account for Sale

WTT perfect Steam account for Bangbro pass!

Account Information
    Subject says it all, on the account it has 1.6 and condition zero...please contact me on aim at joshypoo100@aim

Account for Sale

WTS: 70 Human Warlock 2/5 T4 $600 Firm - No Trades

Account Information
    wowbehunter@ - $600.00 Firm and no trades! Level 70 Male Human Warlock on a US PVP SERVER (Transfer available on July 25th) with many Kara Epics. Also includes Level 60 Human Male Warrior. Epics Armor - Voidheart Crown, Voidheart Gloves, Brooch of Unquenchable Fury, Shawl of Shifting Probabilities, Marshal's Silk Cuffs - Level 70, Girdle of Ruination, Seer's Signet, Violet Signet, Violet Badge, Zandalarian Hero Charm and more. Epic Weapons: Staff of Infinite Mysteries Blues - Spaulders and Robe of Oblivion, Khadgar's Kilt of Abjuration, Sigil-Laced Boots, Wand of the Netherwing and more. Unbuffed HP - 8,800, mana - 8,590, Spell Damage Unbuffed - 801 (Perfect for PvP). (can get over 1,000 spell damage for raids) Profession: Enchanting(367/375)/mining(53/75) Kara Keyed and Heroic Keys. Exalted with The Scryers and The Sha'tar. Gold on hand: 48 Armor and weapons have gems and enchants. Mounts: Ebon Gryphon, Dreadsteed, Reins of the Black War Tiger and Swift White Steed. Plenty of mats in the bank (Felcloth, Badge of Justices, Primal Shadows, Large Prismatic Shards etc.) If you are interested in this account or have questions, email me at wowbehunter@ - $600.00 Firm and no trades!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.