Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    hi im sellign runescape accounts lvl 125,126,90and78 99str

Account Information
    hellio im sellign lvl 125,126,90and my most favorits my lvl 78 with 99strenght wrked so hard for allthes accounts u can ethier sell to e for rs gold or USD I PERFFER RS GOLD BECUES INNED IT FOR MY BROTHER TO GIVE TO HIM . O AND THE LVL 78 HAS I MAHTAMA I ON HIS FRINEDS LIST SO DONMT GO CRAZY I DONT HAVE ANY PICS TO SHOW YOU BECAUES IT FOR SOEM RESON WONT LET ME PUT THEM ON THERE TO GET IN TOUCH WITH ME FOR MORE IFORMATSHION OR IF YOU WANT TO BUY AND ALLL OF THESE ACCOUNTS HAVE 0-10 BLACK MARKS ON IT. TO REECH ME PM ME ON THE GAME AGIN PM ME ON THE GAME!!! THAT'S THE ONLY WAY MY RS USERNAME IS 99M_A_G_E99 AGIN!! 99M_A_G_E99 THE _ SIGN = SPACES K THANK YOU VERY MUTCH BYE:p

Account for Sale

WTT EPIC ALLIANCE ROGUE FOR GOLD ON SHATTERED HALLS SERVER!

Account Information
    Alright, after about a year of playing this character on a hardcore level, I can say that I have had my fill of playing a rogue. Do not get me wrong. It is a fantastic class to play, but I am ready for a new class to master. NOTE: Character transfer comes up on *June 8th*. This character is located on a *PvE* server. ANOTHER NOTE: I require a phone conversation during the ENTIRE trade and until both parties are COMPLETELY satisfied that everything is secure. I can call the party in question or I can also receive the phone call. Either way works. Rogue Breakdown: * Have ALL Heroic Keys. 2k away from Exalted with Honor Hold, 14k away from Exalted with Cenarion Expedition, 8k away from Exalted with Lower City, 13k away from Exalted with Sha'tar, and Exalted with KoT already. * Many Karazhan Epic Items -- Can show them via armory link. * In ALL blue gear or better. I would say that this Rogue has about half Blues and half 70 Epics. * Using Riftmaker (KoT Exalted Dagger) with +15AGI enchant for main hand and Glads Shiv (Arena Dagger) with Battlemaster enchant. * Currently has 300g on him. Has 150 Marks Of Sargaras on him and 6 Fel Armenants that are sellable. * Has 19 unused Badges of Justice and *3* Primal Nethers sitting in storage. * Has 3 Epic Ground Mounts (2 PvP and 1 Racial) and Regular Ebon Gryphon. * Was in the process of leveling Mining and Engineering as professions to attain the Deathblow X11 Goggles: ://wowhead/?item=32478. * Has 375 First Aid, 151 Cooking, and 225 Riding. Trading For: GOLD ON SHATTERED HALLS (PVP) SERVER -- ALLIANCE SIDE. The amount of gold I am looking for is debatable, so we can work that out on AIM if you are interested! If you are interested in my Rogue, hit me up at ReconRogue00 (AIM) or at reconrogue00@. Thanks for your time and look forward to hearing from you guys.

Account for Sale

SELLING RUNESCAPE PURE MAGE 85 MAGE 52 PRAYER 71 RANGE!!!!!!

Account Information
    SELLING A LVL 73 RUNESCAPE ACCOUNT 85 MAGE 52 PRAYER 71 RANGE AIM: soyouraho13@aol ADD me in rs? 3-h1t-murd3r

Account for Sale

WTT HUNTER 70 [A] EU transferable!! - also 70 [A] ROGUE!

Account Information
    Hi folks! I have two accounts. I want to trade them (both or just one) One account contains the 70 rogue, named Terenar: ://armory.wow-europe/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Terenar he has flying mount and epic horse mount! -this account also contains: 60 shaman and alts -this character is on a RP / PvE realm - EU servers Other account is the 70 hunter, named Skuqqan ://armory.wow-europe/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Skuqqan (the armory buggs sometimes so it might not show the right gear for my hunter) she has flying mount and 3 different epic mounts (horse, ram, tiger) -this account also contains a twink (which is not finished) with some cool enchanted gear and money -this character is on a RP / PvE realm - EU servers Now, read this carefully! What i seek is - an account with a 60+ character on a pvp server. IT MUST BE ALLIANCE! IT MUST BE EU servers! It must be transferable!! I would really like either of theese classes. - warrior - mage - warlock - priest all other classes might do, but theese 4 classes are the ones i want mostly! The account must be upgraded for burning crusade! Contact me at email or - playaztoggen@ or leave a message in this thread if you are interested

Account for Sale

WTS 60 Orc Hunter (US PVP), TBC enabled

Account Information
    I'm looking to get rid of some of my unused characters, and this guy is a perfect example. He is decked out in ZG blues and epics and is ready to take Outland by storm. I will provide complete account details (CD keys, secret answer, email used for account) so you have no worries about account security. I will transfer the character to the US realm of your choice when you purchase the account. Account info, secret answer, and email used to make the account are all included. This account is TBC enabled. $350 by paypal or money order. If interested, contact me at Cubed27@ or on messenger at the same name.

Account for Sale

!!SELLING!! Level 62 Draenei Shaman

Account Information
    I'm done with WoW. I don't have time to play it anymore and when I do, it's only for small spurts and I feel it's a waste of the 15 dollars a month. The Shaman is a Level 62 female Draenei named Lysii on the Spinebreaker server. Transfer is up. You can look at equipment and professions on the armory: ://armory.worldofwarcraft/#character-sheet.xml?r=Spinebreaker&n=Lysii She does have the epic and regular mounts both Elekks. Exalted with SW and revered with every other faction (close to being exalted with a couple others). Currently in an Endgame guild called Last Dawn. Currently spec'd towards a dual wielding enhancement Shaman (personally, she is very good PvP wise - has the potential to end fights very quickly with her high crit chance and seemingly high chance for her windfury to proc). As a bonus, there are a number of extra characters that I fiddled around with. A 22 Human Rogue, 15 NE Warrior, 16 Draenei Mage, 6 Human Paladin, 2 Human Priest and a 1 Dwarven Hunter. The Rogue is the only one decently equipped (full Defias gear). If you have any questions, feel free to either email me (falconjoker@) or contact me on AIM (EZ3 Falcon Joker) or XFire (falconjoker). Current asking price is 200 dollars, but more than willing to negotiate. I just want to get rid of the account.

Account for Sale

70 human mage epicced us pvp

Account Information
    70 human mage almost all epics full spellstrike girdle of ruination 2/5 gladiator all gear is enchanted with top of the line enchants us pvp Xfer up 950 frost damage with shadoweave gear on 850 fire damage (specced PoM pyro atm) 7.5k health 9k mana tailoring/mining LF any character similarily geared mages are fun dont get me wrong, but i want to try another one worked really hard on him. aim Gamaneee email nkim0812@ i prefer horde because i have lots of friends there but alliance is fine too must be PvP US i am not very picky about classes

Account for Sale

WTT 69 {A} Lock, 62{H} Hunter + Alts

Account Information
    WTT a lvl 69 Gnome Warlock most TBC quest blues, a lvl 62 Tauren Hunter mostly greens. Both have epic mounts and are on US PVP servers. There is a few alts, 47 Draenie Pally, 24 Dwarf pally and a 19 Gnome rogue. Want to trade it for a decent geared 70. If your interested email me at Kraziinub657@

Account for Sale

WTT Account- MANY Alts and Lvl 70 For Lvl 60+ Rogue EUPVP!!!

Account Information
    Will accept any rouge that is an alt lvl 55+ Fast reply please =] This account is a Europe Pvp and i want the same thanks =] It Includes:- Lvl 70 Horde Tauren Hunter : Good BC Blues. Haomarush. Exalted with The Mag'har Epic ground mount: Reins of the white war talbuk & Great brown war kodo Normal Flying mount: Tawny flying Lvl 29 (twink) Rogue (Oggi!!!!!) The famous Oggi( On youtube) Fully twinked to the max. He h@sssub gear in bags (Lifesteal enchanted ,Incase u want to respecc him) And other twink swords =] he is Combat spec Lvl 20 shaman Blue/green Pointless- Was made for Ghostwolf =] Lvl 17 Priest Troll. Lvl 18 Mage Troll. Lvl 20 warrior on Bladefist Has a few blues =] Lvl 10 BE Pally Lvl 10 ORC Warrior Lvl 6 UD Rogue And i want to trade this account for an account with: Lvl 65-70 rogue (May Negotiate) Email me: Invasion_dawg@ or Post in this topic =] If you are willing to trade please say in email if the rogue is Transferable Thanks =] He comes with around 700g too ^^

Account for Sale

WTT 70 Undead Mage for 5mil in RS

Account Information
    I'm looking to trade my 70 undead mage, pvp nonxferrable for 5million gold in Runescape. The mage is all BC blues. AIM: insanesaber

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.