Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    10k rogue, 24% crit, 20% dodge, 252-317 DMG, 20k honor

Account Information
    Relisted. $750 buyout, feel free to offer less. Highest offer at the end of two weeks wins. I may occasionally post highest current offer. It's easiest however, if you submit offer via post than PM. That allows others to see automaticly. profile: ://wow.allakhazam/profile.html?2381190

Account for Sale

WTS 70 Human Paladin EPIC US PVP Transferable

Account Information
    Level 70 Human Paladin Transferable on a US PvP Server. Gear: Helmet: Justicar Diadem Necklace: Emberspur Talisman Sholders: Justicar Pauldrons Cloak: Stainless Cloak of the Purehearted Chest: Breastplate of Many Graces Bracers: Bracers of Justice Gloves: Justicar Gloves Belt: Belt of Gale Force Legplates: Legplates of the Innocent Boots: Boots of Valiance Ring: Violet Signet of the Grand Restorer Ring: Band of Halos Trinket: Lower City Prayerbook Trinket: Rejuvenating Gem Weapon: Gavel of Pure Light Shield: Triptych Shield of the Ancients Libram: Libram of Souls Redeemed Also includes 2handed Axe: Legacy Reputation: Exalted with The Aldor, The Sha'tar, Cenarion Expedition, Kurenai, and the Violet Eye. Revered with Honor Hold, Lower City, and the Keepers of Time. Attuned for all heroic instances and karazhan. A Heroic Slave Pens trip away from SSC attunement. 375 Mining and 330 Engineering Includes over 1600 gold, Epic Flying Mount, White War Talbuk Mount, and rare no longer availible White Stallion mount. Also many gems and enchanting materials in the bank. You can reach me by email at jedikmg@aol

Account for Sale

WTT 60 Warrior on PVP for 60 Mage/Lock/Hunter

Account Information
    looking to trade my 60 warrior for a 60 Mage/Lock/Hunter Warrior has 7/8 Tier1 epics

Account for Sale

#N/A

Account Information
    HEY,YOYOYO,check it out... hello,every one,this is a handsome lovely cute cool Chinese boy =P...Im living in China now.. My friend and i wanna earn some money to pay our tuition ^^ We are good player for wow...we have played this game for 3 years. We just have 2 people,my friend and i,so we just accept one case now! EXAMPLE: Level 1-60 + Leatherworking 300 + Skinning 300 + First Aid 300 +Fishing 300 + Cooking 300 +40 mount + Epic Mount + more than1500G (when the order done,the gold left how much,we'll give u how much,we wouldnt sell the gold to any website or person!!!) (u can choose any 2 skills ,like mining & engineering,and tell us,we'll full them,=P) price:250$ hours:192(about 8 day) Level 1-70 + Epic Mount +60%fly Mount+ more than 2500G + First aid 375 + Cooking 375+2skils(more than 340) (if u wanna buy Epic fly mount ,tell us ,we'll save the gold to buy it =)) price: 340$ hours:432(about18 day) You can choose the level ,like if you wanna level 20-60 or 1-50..the price we can talk with eath other! order Process Register a wow account & set up a character Place your order by step. Give us ur account's name and password Make the payment(paypal only) We will start your order in 1 day. We will email to inform you when the order start and done. Please do not login game when we are power leveling. Please change the password when the order been done. AT LAST, you happy ,we happy...lol Any problem please be free to contact me. Trust your choosing.Cuz your gain will more than your trust from us! We just have 2 people,my friend and i,so we just accept one case now! (I can't speak English very well,sorry about that =P) email:akason115@[/quote]

Account for Sale

wts/wtt 70 orc shammy

Account Information
    contact me at Rulegutt2@

Account for Sale

WTT 2 60's for 60+ Alliance Hunter, Mage or Lock

Account Information
    WTT 60 Warrior, epic mount, 190+ FR, Fury. Very good tank. 61g ://ctprofiles/5053443 60 Undead Priest on Argent Dawn[RP] with Epic Mount, 2 pieces of tier 2, +433 Healing Trading these two for a 60+ Alliance Hunter(Pref NE), Mage or Lock(Pref Gnome for both of those)[/url]

Account for Sale

WTS Level Epic 70 Dwarf Paladin

Account Information
    Level 70 Dwarf Paladin Please send offers to: vita_chewables@ Race: Dwarf – Racial: Stone form: (While active, grants immunity to Bleed, Poison, and Disease effects. In addition, Armor increases by 10%. Lasts 8 sec. - 3 min cool down) Sex: Female – they do exist! Clear for transfer- U.S pvp transferable This paladin is Raid Ready, and still can progress from Karazhan loot. She has over 60 days clocked play time, and a lot of effort has been put into her gear + other aspects of the game. Very effectively geared in both healing and tanking sets. She can effectively tank most of Karazhan, if not all of Kara; she tanks 5 mans, and also heroic 5 mans. Being a dwarf, she has an advantage in pvp and some pve fights. In pvp she can become immune to disease/bleeds/ and poisons for 8 seconds – also the armor boost. (Take that druids). In pve she can also dispel these, aswell in fights like Moroes (Karazhan) she has an ability to dispel his debuff with out the use of a Blessing of Protection. The armor bonus can also be used for Boss Enrages, and trash mobs if desired (3 min Cool down on the ability). Tanking: • Tanking Set is fully enchanted + glyphed. • Tier 4 Tanking helm • Some Rep reward pieces. • Full dungeon set (If preferred). • 6 Epic pieces. She has optional gear that can be swapped in for more mana etc, for 5 man instances but typically has no mana issues in raids. Tanking Stats: This is in a protection spec 10/38/12 11,100 hit points / 5,478 mana pool Armor: 12,844 with out Aura Dodge: 17.61% Parry: 16.48% Block: 15.03% -> With Libram and use of holy shield, this will jump to ~50% every time holy shield is activated. Healing: • Tier 4 Healing hands • 9 epic pieces • Mostly mail/plate (1 piece of cloth) Healing Stats: This is in a Holy spec 43 point holy 7,747 hit points / 9,513 mana pool 20.92% critical on Holy Spells 151 mana per 5 67 mana regen while casting 1200 + to heal Armor: 11,124 w/o aura Intelligence: 456 Stamina: 455 Some pieces: Heart Flame Leggings – Has Silver Spell Thread not yet equipped= +46 to heal and 15 stam. :)//thottbot/i28751) Boots of Valiance - 12 stamina enchant :)//thottbot/i28569) Mazthoril Honor Shield – 18 stamina enchant :)//thottbot/i29268) Gavel of Pure Light- 30 intelligence enchant :)//thottbot/i29175) Whirlwind Bracers- 30 plus to Heal :)//thottbot/i28503) Gladiators Ornamented Chestguard –Plus 6 to all stats :)//thottbot/?set=690) Mark of Penance- 35 Healing and 7 mana per 5 Vestia’s Pauldrons of Inner Grace- 15 spell critical rating, 12 spell power :)//thottbot/i28250) Factions: Exhaulted: Scyers, Shatar, Cenarion expedition, The Violet Eye Keys: • Keyed for all heroic instances except Lower City. • Karazhan • Onyxia’s Lair • Molten Core • Black Wing Lair Professions: 371 Black Smithing (Hammer Smith)/ 375 Mining *Note: She has the plans for the fel edged battle axe. A World epic pattern. This pattern can be used to obtain an income through the sale of primal nethers, which are used in crafting it. Also every axe will obtain Black Smithing skill ups.. She is able to run heroics (tanking or healing) efficiently so obtaining nethers is not overly difficult. Side Notes: Epic land mount, Normal flying mount. 24 Arcane runes: used for scyer rewards/ glyphs. Gladiator Healing Chest (gems can be adjusted for more spell critical at the cost of hit points) Drakefist Hammer 500g This paladin can effectively tank or heal in a raid environment based on spec. Her gear supports either option. Even in a holy spec, with gear a paladin can tank when called upon, to some degree (imp Righteous Fury is recommended). She spot heals well enough in a Protection spec with her holy gear, when called upon. Taking Offers vita_chewables@

Account for Sale

WTS wow account with 70 druid, 64 mage.

Account Information
    Selling my wow account via money order or cashiers check. No longer accept paypal, had a bad experience with someone trying to scam me with paypal. Anyone interested or have any questions at all just email me at: zmikez1@

Account for Sale

WTB any account with epic flying! Please read!

Account Information
    I'm willing to buy any account, horde - alliance, PvE - PvP, with an epic flying mount. My only condition is that it must be US. Willing to offer $250. Don't care about gear. Don't care about xfer. AIM me at: Karimont23

Account for Sale

WTT lvl 50 orc shaman

Account Information
    trading HORDE ONLY email-g0ldenfire@ account is BC enabled i would prefer urs to be too and is active atm epic pvp bracers lvl 40 enough marks nd honor to buy lvl 50 1s rest is mostly blues from either pvp or instances also there is a 29 female night elf hunter and a 16 BE rogue and other various alts hunter+++++++ rogue+++++ warrior++++++ mage+++++++++ priest+++ warlock++++ druid+++ paladin+++++++ once again trading for HORDE ONLY

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.