Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    RARE BUG MOUNT + MURKY!!! FULL T3!!

Account Information
    61 Prot specced warrior with full Tier 3, Murky OOC Pet, AQ40 Legendary bug mount, Thunderfury, FULL fury dps set!! Send me a msg on AIM if interest and an offer... Offers below 500$ need not be sent. AIM: GanJaBFD

Account for Sale

selling a lvl 98 runescape account

Account Information
    my aim is bowloman2@aol we can go over the details there thx

Account for Sale

WTB any Gladiator account EU PVP

Account Information
    i want to buy any account Gladiator on pvp EU Horde

Account for Sale

selling level 103 runescape account

Account Information
    I havn't played RuneScape in over a year and I have a 103 that I wouldn't mind getting some cash for. He is 103 combat with ~1380 skills, his skills need a bit of work. 85 attack 87 strength 81 defense 85 hp 79 fish and cook 76 mining, WC and magic. I'll take any offers but only by PayPal Shoot me a PM or leave your email here and I'll get back to you.

Account for Sale

WTT 70 tauren warrior us pvp

Account Information
    warrior has pretty nice dps and a good tanking set has flying mount kara atunned also has abotu 500g on it pvp us looking for alliance prefer hunter but considering other offers aim AndreAlmighty7

Account for Sale

WTB 58+ Horde Priest

Account Information
    I am looking for buy a lvl 58+ Priest on a horde pvp server that is transferable.

Account for Sale

WTT Rogue epic [H] rogue for geared 70 alliance!

Account Information
    looking to trade my epic Male UD rogue on a US PvP server for almost any well geared alliance toon... the most important thing is GEAR... if ur in full blues, dont waste my time... warriors, hunters, warlocks will be most appreciated, remember alliance, US, PvP, and transfer up Aim- Mrcookiemonsterr

Account for Sale

WTT Epic BE PALLY for HORDE ROGUE

Account Information
    Pally is on a pvp server with almost all epics has over 1354 healing really good has normal flying mount and epic ground mount Im looking for a Horde rogue with Xfer up pretty close to my gear MY XFER ISNT UP aim: cj429mustang mail:noobcup@ I WILL GO INTO ALOT OF DETAIL OVER AIM INCLUDING AMRORY AND AL THAT GOOD STUFF !

Account for Sale

WTT 64 shaman on US PVP, transferable

Account Information
    I have been getting very bored playing my shaman lately and I would like to play a new class preferably a mage, druid, or priest but all offers will be deeply considered if you want to find out about the account send me a message via aim, darkodyssey4108

Account for Sale

WTT 70 HUNTER (H) EPIC FLYING FOR MAGE WARLOCK

Account Information
    To view my hunter go to this site: ://ctprofiles/5373040 On a US-PVP server and XFER IS UP! Want to get a HORDE (PVP server xfer up) 70 warlock or mage with decent stats (similar to mine). As of now my hunter has over 105 days played. Before TBC I was in an endgame Naxx guild and had the full strikers set (still have it in bank). This hunter has over 31k kills and usually tops DPS on any battleground. I got my EPIC flying mount with approx 400 gold and a 13 primal might on this guy. With mats to make approx 5 more primal might's and I have a great money maker -- transmute primal shadow to water. I also have an epic kodo and AV wolf. I am exalted with AV, WSG, and AB. Max'd out on herb/alchemy. Lots of herbs in the bank. Each bank slot is a 18 slot bag. Very organized toon. In my bank I also have a bunch of other goodies that I will tell you upon request. I am keyed for all heroics and SSC. Ready to raid =) Contact me on AIM at pyronixe or reply to this post with your information. Thanks for looking.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.