Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    70 Lock (T4) Mage, and Hunter... I want a US ALLY rogue!!!!!

Account Information
    I have a 70 lock, mage, and hunter that I want to trade. I MIGHT be able to do 2 for 1s. It all depends on your gear. NE - Human are almost an instant trade! US ONLY PLEASE AND ALLIANCE ONLY. Warlock - T4/gladiato/kara epics. over 1300 arena points Mage - Amazing Pre-Kara blues. Enough points to buy an epic item (Honor) Hunter - Pre kara Blues and Greens. (more blues) 400 arena points ONLY way to contact me is through aim - Pbforlife234 thank you, and have a great day!

Account for Sale

WTT: A Guild Wars Factions account that I have for a WoW Acc

Account Information
    I have a Guild Wars Factions account that i want to trade for a WoW Account The Account i want is that the Character must be at least level 40+ Contact me at hypnotize191@ Thanks

Account for Sale

WTS 70 Female BE Paladin PVP US

Account Information
    Im looking to sell my 70 BE Paladin. Lots of Epic healing / Quality Retribution peices. White kodo mount / Normal Flying mount. Armorsmith / BS. Kara / SS attunement. 18 epics: Ret and healing Unbuffed healing - +1550 healing 73 mp5 (casting) 20% spell crit 10 000 mana Random epics: Gorehowl (Savagery) Big Bad Wolfs Head 2pc Justicar (Healing Gloves / Head) 38 Badge of justice Add me to Hugh_G_Bawls@ feel free to ask any further questions or offers.

Account for Sale

selling pure lvl 94 whit 92 str

Account Information
    i am selling a pure lvl 95 81 att 92 str 1 def 86 mage 70 range 52 prayer

Account for Sale

WTT/WTS WoW Account. 70 Druid, 61 Mage, Horde.

Account Information

Account for Sale

WTT 70 BE EPICC PALLY FOR ANY HORDE PVP

Account Information

Account for Sale

WTT A lvl 50 NE hunter on illidan

Account Information

Account for Sale

WTT 70 BE EPICC PALLY FOR ANY HORDE PVP

Account Information
    have a Male t4 epic be Pally im looking to trade for anything with equal gear HORDE side must be PVP and must have transfer up, If ur charcter out gears mine i will throw in a 70 tauren warrior with THUNDER and DRAKE FIST and other epic gear and stuff with that i will provide all info on trade including SQ / A and email change i exspect you to do the same for me, I am mainly looking for a HORDE ROGUE any race as long as it has good gear and is XFER if its an UD rogue dosent have as many epics i will take but if it has at least 2 epic weapons i will deff trade please get back to me aim Cj429mustang mail noobcup@ *****You can also just post here*****

Account for Sale

WTT/WTS WoW Account. 70 Druid, 61 Mage, Horde.

Account Information
    I have a level 70 druid, very well equiped, and a 61 undead mage, both on Maelstrom (RPPVP). Either are transferable. Both have epic mounts, as well, the druid has his flying mount, but not close to his epic flying. There are countless below 30s characters, but I won't include them since that's easy to obtain. My time with WoW has ended and I need to move on. I currently have picked up CoH/CoV for it's ease of playing with friends and not having to worry about the hassle of whiners on WoW. I'm not looking for much, but preferably a different MMORPG to ease my way out of WoW. I've spent a lot of work on my characters and am just looking to get rid of the drama I've had to deal with while playing a game. So, I'm almost at the point where I would just give the account away, but not quite. Any offers?

Account for Sale

hey

Account Information
    i added you on

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.