Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTS 70 UD Mage, 61 Troll Hunter, and 60 BE Pally

Account Information
    I am interested in selling an account that contains the following: -A level 70 Undead Mage, has 200g, Epic and Flying Mount. -A level 61 Troll Hunter, has Epic Mount and HWL Xbow. -A level 60 Blood Elf Paladin. -A level 19 twink hunter. -A level 19 twink warrior. All of these characters are horde. Armory links can be provided if needed. This account is ONLY for sale, therefore I am not accepting any trades, due to the fact that I've played this game way too long and it's time to move on. You can contact me via: -Email, atorlowsky@ -AIM, andreworlowsky Or simply respond to this post.

Account for Sale

WTS 70 Human Rogue US PVP Transferable

Account Information
    Hello, I would like to sell my 70 Human Rogue on a US PVP server. He is fully transferable to any pvp server. He has full 70 armor and equipment. Has full set of assassination armor and epic main hand dagger. Exalted with scryer and has epic land and regular flying mount. This is a great account and I will not accept any trades or offers lower than my asking price. $400 via Paypal. I can provide all information needed to fully take over the account.

Account for Sale

WTT accounts for almost any horde character 70 only please

Account Information
    i currently have a fairly geared out resto druid lvl 70 pvp server and a lvl 70 undead mage same server also on a differnet pvp server i have a 60 tauren warrior and on random pve server i have a 60 dwarf hunter 62 night elf hunter and 60 human warlock i am interested in almost ne horde character but mainly interested in a 70 lock or BE priest maybe a shaman post on here what you have to offer with character names and servers so i can look on armory thanks.

Account for Sale

70 Hunter-MAD EPICS - fully loaded - AMAZING BOW - Alliance.

Account Information
    This account comes with a lvl 70 night elf EPIC hunter with some great karazhan gear and pvp gear. it is on a pvp server and transferable. EPICS: all epics are gemmed fully and enchanted Pendant of Triumph Gladiator's Chain Spaulders Stalker's War Bands Gloves of Quickening Fiend Slayer Boots Violet Signet ONE OF THE BEST BOWS IN THE GAME!!!!!!!! Sunfury bow of the Pheonix He still has 5/8 T2 in his bank as well, and has amazing reputation, one of the best bows in the whole game, 1700 aren points ready to be spent. please email me at blade350@ for offers i only want money offers not another account. this is a U.S. account pvp transferrable

Account for Sale

SELLING LV 126!!!!!!!!!!!! GREAT DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!! ONCE IN A

Account Information
    SELLLING A LV 126 GOOD DEAL ITS A MUST SELL STATS: ATT: 99 DEF: 99 STR: 99 HP: 99 RAG: 99 PRY: 99 MAG: 99 && ECT. YOU CAN LOOK HIM UPON HISCORES THE USER NAME IS LIL JAYMAN HE IS IN THE TOP 100 HE'S RANKED #67 IM AM SELLING HIM FOR RS MONEY I HAVE MADE A NEW ACCOUNT YOU CAN PM ME THERE ITS BORICUAFEVER OR U CAN WRITE ME ON ITS mickey42393@ SCAMMERS PLEASE EXIT ON THE RIGHT HAND CORNER X YOU MAY NOW OFFER THANK YOU AND MAY THE HIGHEST BIDDER WIN

Account for Sale

WTS 70 DRUID ALLIANCE, 64 MAGE HORDE VIA MONEY ORDER

Account Information
    Email with questions: zmikez1@

Account for Sale

SELLING LVL 102 ACCOUNT(RUNESCAPE)WITH RUBBER DUCK WORTH 1.M

Account Information
    SELLING LVL 102 ACCOUNT (RUNESCAPE) WITH RUBBER DUCK WORTH 1MIL.

Account for Sale

WTS 70 Alliance Draenei Female Shaman

Account Information
    WTS 70 Draenei Shaman with full sets of gear for each spec and 3 sets of healing gear. PvE Heal gear has 10k mana unbuffed and over 1700 healing PvE Mp5 with less healing but a lot of mp5. not too sure about the exact number, atm. PvP Heal with over 10k hp unbuffed and over 240resilience (makes it very hard for melee classes to kill you) PvE Elemental with over 800 +damage PvE Enhancement with over 1300 attack power The character has many many epics and is exalted with many many factions including The Black Temple and Serpentshrine Cavern I have a good ebay track record (i'll be glad to show it to you) but I only deal with people who are verified with PayPal. I'll send you the CDs for free if you want them as well as the CD KEY, Account Name, Password, and the Secret Word I'm not looking for a trade since I don't have the time to play WoW anymore so I'm only looking for money, around 500 or 600. I've invested a lot of time into this character, and I was the third draenei shaman to hit 70 on the server. If you want the chars name so you can look it up in armory, of if you have any other questions or inquiries, send a message to carfo624@ or you can find me online using AIM sometimes under the alias "da yig mang" (minus the quotes)

Account for Sale

WTB 51+ toon on Thunderlord Realm

Account Information
    Not looking to spend much, just need the toon to transfer gold between realms. Don't care anything about gear or class, just not wanting to spend much. FullMetalChaotiX on AIM, gotenchaotix@ for .

Account for Sale

wtt 68 male UD priest for 68+ male UD Mage

Account Information
    i am looking to trade my 68UD male priest for a 68+ud male mage if your account is not on PvP server,x fer has to be up or soon and if its not 68+ud male i will not even look at it

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.