Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTS 70 Warlock PVE server CHEAP AU $230(190US$)

Account Information
    70 lock PVE server normal riding, epic riding and flying mounts contact me for details via a reply post or email joshy_ak@ ONLY TAKES PAYPAL! thanks

Account for Sale

Selling lvl 104 runescape acocunt

Account Information
    last topic i added was mistake this isnt lvl 108 its lvl 104 so email sainathkrishnan@ to buy or to get info paypal only!!!!!!!!!

Account for Sale

WTS 70 warlock. pvp us. undead.

Account Information
    Im looking to sell my 70 warlock. The 70 warlock has Gladitor shoulders. and good Blue gear. The warlock is on a PVP server with Transfer down . IF you want addition info contact me I have all the info to the account AIM : Punkmusic4life13 email : Hockeyfan20@

Account for Sale

Selling lvl 108 runescape acocunt

Account Information
    contact sainathkrishnan@ to find out more!!! this is an awsome account

Account for Sale

WTT 70 [H]WARRIOR EPIC FOR ANY HORDE PVP

Account Information
    THIS IS SAME AS OTHER POST BUT IF UR INTRESTED IN WARRIOR JUST DO IT BACKWARDS =] Same thing but just do it backwards like U want warrior and if u have amazing gear might add pally =] I have a Male t4 epic be Pally im looking to trade for anything with equal gear HORDE side must be PVP and must have transfer up, If ur charcter out gears mine i will throw in a 70 tauren warrior with THUNDER and DRAKE FIST and other epic gear and stuff with that i will provide all info on trade including SQ / A and email change i exspect you to do the same for me, I am mainly looking for a HORDE ROGUE any race as long as it has good gear and is XFER if its an UD rogue dosent have as many epics i will take but if it has at least 2 epic weapons i will deff trade please get back to me aim Cj429mustang mail noobcup@ *****You can also just post here*****

Account for Sale

selling lvl70mage orig Owner, xfer up 1021 damage

Account Information
    70 Horde Undead mage - Zuluhed (PvP server) 1030 frost damage 18.93% crit chance Profession: Trailor 375/375 – is a shadow trailor Enchanting 366/375 Epic Flying Mount - Red (5200g worth) Epic Ground Mount x 3 - All PvP ones List of Gear -Collar of the Aldor tier4 helm -Pendant of Dominance ammy -Frozen shadoweave shoulder -Shadow Cloak of Dalaran BacK -Frozen Shadoweave Vest Chest -Harbinger Bands bracer -Stomcaller Main hand -Sapphiron’s Wing Bone Off-hand -Nether Core’s control rod wand -Gloves of the Aldor tier 4 -A’dal’s gift -Spellstrike pants -Frozen Shadoweave Boots - Violet Signet of the archmange -Seer’s Signet -Icon of the Silver Crescer trinket Most Level 70 EPICS Tier 4 helm and glove shadowcloth set boots, chest, and shoulder Spell strike craft set hood and pants lot more epic item ( frost spell damage 1.2k+ , over all spell damage 800+ ) Have 52 badge of justice to get more epic reward Keys: Karazhan Keyed (Exhalted Violet Eye) Serpentshrine Cavern Keyed (Downed Nightbane and Gruul) All heroic keyed Have lot mats to make potion (flask, frostpower , and etc..) Have lot enchanting mats (arcane dust, shards , essence and etc..) Transfer to other server or account: yes Looking for $350 or OBO If interested Aim Edmond0909@

Account for Sale

(H)WTS 70 tauren warrior 3/5 glad, all pvp epics, epic 2h

Account Information
    This warrior has glad helm, shoulders and gloves. Hes currently sitting at 880 arena points and every week that passes he will be getting 600 arena points. 33.79% crit(in battle stance), 1711 attack power with bs, 279 resillience and 11000 health. 10 epic pieces of gear. If you are interested in buying this account my email is emericaskate77@ or whisper me in game, the characters name is shadowhog on lightninghoof.

Account for Sale

WTT level 67 paladin for Horde pvp transferable

Account Information
    WTT level 67 human paladin in the server Drenden for a Horde character around the same level, the pally has 4 epic mounts, over 1,000 gold, and his epiced out the the brim. This account also comes with a level 27 twink rogue and level 24 warrior. Horde must atleast have an epic mount, I prefer a druid, warrior, rogue,or blood elf paladin and must be some what greatly geared. Also, the character MUST be on a pvp server and MUST transferable AIM at SolidsnakeMSG101 or contact me at Demballah@

Account for Sale

WTT 65 night elf warrior PVE for any 50+ PVP character

Account Information
    Hello, I'm trading my 65 warrior in 5/8 T2 for any 50+ char on a pvp serv, prf horde but ally will do account also has a 52 hunter and a 38 warlock aim is xxwowtradexx is evilpixel_rs@ thanks!

Account for Sale

Buy Cheap: Counter-Strike Source, Day of Defeat Source & H..

Account Information
    cheers, i have nice Steam Multiplayer bundle for sell: *Counter Strike: Source *Day of Defeat: Source *Half-Life 2 Deathmatch (just the most played Valve multiplayer games) for just $ 19.78 USD (i cant sell it for 5$ becouse its real, its new, and no scam) Buying the games directly from steam would cost: $ 49.85 USD ... Counter Strike Source: $ 19.95 USD Half life 2 Deathmatch: $ 9.95 USD Day of Defeat Source: $ 19.95 USD here you can get it all 3 for just $ 19.78 USD so thats a saving of $ 30.07 USD! WOW (approx. 9.80 GBP, 14.36 EUR, or 23.41 AUD) HOW TO BUY check my webside in my signature

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.