Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTS 70 Rogue PvP PCT Up EU 3/5 T4 Kara/SSC Attuned

Account Information
    ://armory.wow-europe/#character-sheet.xml?r=Vek%27nilash&n=Ralbun ://imageigloo/images/9073WoWScrnShot_050507_Ralbun.jpg You will have ontop of the equipment Ralbun is currently wearing another 12 epics (seen below) fit for both PvE and PvP. The character is already attuned to all instances except Tempest Keep where one of the trials is currently missing. The PCT is up and the character is located on a PvP realm (Vek'nilash). The character has also finished all available Netherwing quests so that you can immediately begin the upcoming questlines presented in the patch that will be released in 2 weeks. 280% FLYING MOUNT AVAILABLE INCL. RIDING CROP. Cenarion Expedition: Exalted Honor Hold: Exalted Lower City: Exalted The Scryers: Exalted The Violet Eye: Exalted Keepers of Time: Revered Spiteblade Phoenix-fire Band Gladiator's War Edge Saberclaw Talisman Emerald Ripper Violet Badge Romeo's Poison Vial Lava Belt Fool's Bane Molten Helm Inferno Hardened Chestguard Band of the Exorcist 300$ BID 500$ BO Post in this thread I will contact you.

Account for Sale

WTT 70 Orc Hunter PvP

Account Information
    Hey i have a 70 orc male hunter on a pvp server for trade. Currently in a kara raiding guild. kara attuned. Regular flying mount epic ground mount, Looking for: Shadow priest+++++++ Rogue++++++++ Enhancement Shamans +++++ Also if transfer up for ne of these classes its and instant trade gear does not matter. Also if transfer is up with take a toon that is 65+ Contact me at bigpimpn2359@aol

Account for Sale

i can make you a free member on runescape

Account Information
    I will pay for anybodys membership for free. Just e-mail your username and password to become_a_free_member_on_runescape@ PS: THIS IS NOT A SCAM!!!!!!!!!!! I AM DOING THIS TO HELP PEOPLE WHO HAVE ALWAYS WNATED TO BECOME A MEMBER AND THEIR PARENTS WONT PAY IT FOR THEM. SO I AM GOING TO FOR FREE remember NOT a scam!

Account for Sale

WTS Epic 70 Paly, 70 rogue, 60 warrior

Account Information
    70 Male Human Paladin (PvP Server, transferrable) 1300+ healing 760+ spell damage 2/5 Gladiator 375 herbalism 3 epic riding mounts flying mount 70 Male Troll Rogue (RP-PvP Server, transferrable) 1315 AP (1600+ with trinket+mongoose proc) 3000+ eviscerate crits on cloth!!! Drakefist hammer 2/5 HWL, various blues and pvp epics. 10,000+ honour points 492 arena points 375 mining 354 smithing 3 epic riding mounts flying mount $750 for whole account, characters may be separated if you are willing to cover transfer costs (i.e., buying new game, transfer etc.) Email me with any questions, or to request to see them.

Account for Sale

Selling Runescape Level 122 Account

Account Information
    Hello, I am currently selling a level 112 Runescape Account. The Account is for sale because I need some extra money and lost intrest in Runescape 2. I am selling it for cash through PayPal. ABOUT THE ACCOUNT: It will have nothing valuable in the bank. It has a quest cape and has completed all the Runescape Quests. It has good skills and has a very good name. It has no Blackmarks and still has some membership left. I have staked and won over 50 million gp in a day of staking! STATS: Overall: 1627 Attack: 91 Defence: 88 Strength: 91 Hitpoints: 91 Ranged: 81 Prayer: 68 Magic: 86 Cooking: 86 Woodcutting: 80 Fletching: 82 Fishing: 82 Firemaking: 65 Crafting: 68 Smithing: 66 Mining: 71 Herblore: 58 Agility: 70 Thieving: 62 Slayer: 74 Farming: 50 Runecraft: 69 Hunter: 1 Construction: 47 CONTACTING ME: If you would like to contact me you will have to add me on either, , AIM, E-mail, or Phone. Here is a list of all my contact information. name:Reel2big@aim (Currently Online) AIM name:Reel2big (Currently Online) E-mail:Reel2big@aim (Currently Online) Phone: (561)-254-1998 ( Currently Off) If you would like pictures of the character please contact me from one of those ways up above. PRICE: The price is depending all on the stats and how much money and quests a player has done. I am looking for money using PayPal but if you have another way I will accept it maybe. Just contact me in one of the ways that I have listed above. We will talk about the price and the payment.

Account for Sale

Selling lvl 117 account 1m

Account Information
    selling lvl 117 account 1m!!!!! dash104 add me on - twenty-4-seven@

Account for Sale

Buying Rs2 Surfpin for 3m Rs2 Gp

Account Information
    repost or add my awsome_brandon@ to sell me the surfpin code

Account for Sale

how to hack a runescape account (not a scam)

Account Information
    it took me 2 years to do figure this out in runescape when u use recovery quesions the information you send is sent to a secret email from a program called securesafers now this program is completly nearly to impossible to find when i found this program with my tapping device i descovered all the histories of all accounts but there is one thing you need to do and this is it send this exactly to the following email [Deleted,poor phishing scam, i am banned soon*sniff*] send this to this email daniel94@maltanet this is the secret email jagex is using to generate new passwords in about a day or 2 jagex will send you back the victims pass recovery questions if member(member agreement number and all the other information it is important that u type everything in order if u dont know how just send your pass to me on my and i will change it for you. thankyou and have a nice day

Account for Sale

Selling a lvl 88 RS Acc & Lvl 70 WoW Druid EUPVP 4 GW Money

Account Information
    As stated in the title selling a lvl 88 Runescape account a lvl 70 WoW Tauren Druid for Guild Wars Money, if ur interested and want more details add me on wheezer_6@ Thanks, Wheez Note: Not interested in GW accounts, just GW money. I already got my own account ^^

Account for Sale

WTS Blood Elf Paladin

Account Information
    Blood Elf Paladin PvP server Selling a Blood Elf Paladin PvP server with 9K honor points saved up along with decent Arena points saved Gear: Mask of Penance Ogre Slayer's Pendant Dragon-Quake Shoulderpads ( Epic ) Vicar's Cloak Breastplate of Lightbrinder ( Epic ) Primal Surge Bracers Gladiator Ornamentated Gloves ( Arena Epic ) Girdle of Many blessings Starcallers Plated Legguards Jeweled Boots of Santification Violet Signet Ancestral band Oshu'gun relic Scarab of the Infinite circle Lightsworn Hammer Crystal Pulse Shield Blessed Book of Nagrand Thats all his gear , his professions are 375 Mining ( EASY money maker ) 360+ JewelCrafting !!!! Has around 150+ gold, also has several blue tanking equipment and other healing equipment. Also has a good guild and arena team if u want to stay in there. transfer is available on July 3 , have all the information , username/pass , secret answer , will change the email also upon payment. AIM - nawv18 Email - nawv20@ Send your offers . Thank you

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.