Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTT 70 dwarf pally- 13 lvl 70 epics etc [US-PVE]!!

Account Information
    alright, well i got a good us pve (transferable) dwarf pally thats level 70 here. He has 13 level 70 epics, excluding the crown of destruction i still use. tehse epics vary from holy to protection to retribution spec sets. 2 of the epics are weapons which are 2h swrod Despair and 1h sword The King's Defender. needs to get revered with lower city and honor hold to be available for the rest of heroic keys and yeah... good char 13580 honor and 366 arena poitns atm. what im looking for- prefer horde on PVP, but will consider all offers. equal gear is a must. classes im looking for warlock +++++ shaman +++++ rogue ++++ warrior ++++ and actually will consider about anything else. so hit me up here aim: squirlvice : sinister_squirl@ e-mail: sinister_squirl@mchsi

Account for Sale

WTT 70 NE Rogue and a 70 NE hunter for Orc warrior maybe UD

Account Information
    I wana trade my Hunter and Rogue for a Orc warrior but ill consiter und or tar my hunter has some epics and a nice bow my rogue has good gear too My email is Pimpheffer@ my Aim is Heffer1714

Account for Sale

WTS 70 Warrior Epic/Rare Gear! On PvP Realm!

Account Information
    70 Orc Warrior got really nice Epics and Blues, super nice tanking gear, really nice PvP gear and has 12k honor points! Also he is on a PvP realm the realm is Mug'Thol. This warrior has got Heroic Keys to all the dungeons, He is Karazhan Attuned, and his professions are Alchemy and Herbalism. He has gear to either PvP or Raid. Also this guys Transfers is up and can be done. If you are interested in this and have any questions or you have an offer you'd like to make feel free to leave replies to this post, Instant Message me when i am on, and Send me an email. Instant Message Me At: WakeSkater232 Send emails to: MSeverach@ This Characters Armory link is: ://armory.worldofwarcraft/#character-sheet.xml?r=Mug%27thol&n=Gosko

Account for Sale

selling a lvl 101 runescape account! cheap!!

Account Information
    hi.. selling a lvl 101 runscape account .. search trystan50 for skills im selling for only £50 ($100) when you buy this i get payment i will send you username and password and reset recorys for you email me at trystan.lenton@ this is a real bargen!

Account for Sale

Selling runescape good pure account

Account Information
    selling runescape good pure account.. 73 strength 1 defenc 45 attack 63hitpoints

Account for Sale

WTT EPIC {A} 70 Warrior TIER 4/GLADIATOR'S/GOREHOWL!!!!!

Account Information
    I'm trading my level 70 Dwarf Warrior on a US PvP Server. He has very good gear that consists of TBC Blues, End-Game Epics (T4) and also some Gladiator PvP Pieces. Class: Warrior Race: Dwarf Sex: Male Talent Spec: Mortal Strike (44/15/2) ... for the f*****g win baby Server Type: US PvP Battlegroup: Bloodlust Guild Status: I just left the guild a few nights ago due to me not really wanting to raid much. However the guild leader personally told me that he would let me back in when I was in the mood for some more raid content. Guild Downs: Karazhan (Farming); Gruul's Lair (Farming); Magtheridon (Farming); SSC (Keying Guild) ... I'm on the final step of the SSC Key Quest. Transfer Status: Down Here is a small list of what he has currently equipped (enjoy ): Head: Overlord's Helmet of Second Sight (TBC Blue) +34 Attack power and +16 Hit Rating (enchant)...+6 Stamina; +6 Critical Strike Rating; +6 Critical Strike Rating...Socket Bonus: +4 Strength Neck: Worgen Claw Necklace (Epic) Shoulder: Gladiator's Plate Spaulders (Epic) +13 Crit Strike Rating (enchant)...+3 Critical Strike Rating and +4 Stamina; +3 Critical Strike Rating and +4 Stamina Cloak: Cloak of the Inciter (TBC Blue) +12 Agility (enchant) Chest: Chestplate of A'dal (TBC Blue) +150 Health (enchant) Wrist: Nexus-Bracers of Vigor (TBC Blue) +24 Attack Power (enchant) Gauntlets: Gladiator's Plate Gauntlets (Epic) Waist: Slayer's Waistguard (TBC Blue) L: Slayer's Legguards (TBC Blue) +8 Critical Strike Rating... Socket Bonus: +2 Resilience Rating Feet: Boots of Elusion (Epic) +12 Stamina (enchant) Ring 1: Ring of Umbral Doom (TBC Blue) Ring 2: Naliko's Revenge (TBC Blue) Trinket 1: Hourglass of the Unraveller (TBC Blue) Trinket 2: Bladefist's Breadth (TBC Blue) Weapon: Gorehowl (Epic) Savagery (enchant) 321-483 dmg Speed: 3.60 DPS: 111.7 +44 Strength +37 Agility +42 Stamina Ranged: Sunfury Bow of the Phoenix (Epic) 157-292 dmg Speed: 2.90 DPS: 77.4 +16 Agility Equip: Increases Attack Power by 30 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [][][] Critical Hits (so hawt) [][][] White Dmg Crits: 1100-1500 Mortal Strike Crits: 1800-2600 Execute Crits Normal Amount of Rage: 4300-4600 Execute Max Rage Crit: 5600-5800 Highest Execute Crit: 6240 ()()() Normal Hits ()()() White Dmg Hits: 600-800 Mortal Strike Hits: 860-1100 Execute Hits Normal Amount of Rage: 2350-2560 Execute Hit Max Rage: 3300-3600 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ::: Stats ::: Strength: 371 Agility: 188 Stamina: 512 Intellect: 32 Spirit: 50 Armor: 7135 Dodge: 9.24% Defense: 358 Parry: 10.32% Crit Rate: 29.63% Attack Power: 1232 Attack Power + Battle Shout: 1584 Attack Power + Battle Shout + Hourglass Proc: 1884 Attack Power + Battle Shout + Hourglass Proc + Bladefist's Trinket: 2084 Unbuffed Hit Points: 9534 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I have only 1/5 Tier 4, but I keep it in the bank... YES you heard right I banked it! Since I have the Gladiator Gauntlets I have no need for the T4 atm. Not very much gold as I just started to farm up some last night, but I can tell you where your going to make the most gold without many people around to bother you . ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- If you have something you would like to trade please either reply on this post or email me. I will ONLY TRADE for characters on a US PvE or US PvP Server. At the moment I'm open to all classes minus a warrior (durr), I would like your gear to be somewhat like mine. Thanks. Also... I will provide screenshots and meet in-game for those who would like them. Email: Juschillaxin06@ Aim: daZedparty06 (not for another 3 hours) -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Account for Sale

WTT 70 horde rogue PVP

Account Information
    Class: Rogue Server: Demon Soul Race: Troll Kara Attuned Has great gear, very well known on server good class. Looking for another class preferably a priest, no hunter please Must be Horde and must be PvP server Aim: Jacob Zander Send me an IM and i'll give you armory and tell you more, pst

Account for Sale

WTB lowbie or any account. TBC look

Account Information
    i will buy ANY wow TBC account . any lvl TOPS 50$ it can be blank idc us only aim= druid4trade email is sa0sinrx1230@ im on aim atm will be on 4 a while

Account for Sale

selling level 100 runescape acc

Account Information
    selling level 100 runescape account can prove im looking for around 6 - 10 mill i wil be on runescape most of the day contact me on runescape my username is halo man64 if u are interested

Account for Sale

Selling level 125 RUNESCAPE account

Account Information
    Hi there. I have been playing for over 3 years now and 19 years old. I am selling a level 125 RS account. Why may you ask I'm I selling it? I finally got cleaned at the duel arena and have lost nearly everything. I see no reason to try and get back what I once had. The account has the Fire Cape, Barrow Gloves and 181QP's. The accounts top stats are: 99 Crafting 85+ Smith 94+ Mage 85+ Range 85+ Slayer 82+ Herblore The account has no recovery questions or Bank PIN. Screenshots: I am accepting RSGP only. I have always wanted to make a pure and will be following that ambition. I am looking for 100M+ RSGP (which is only around £270) You also may ask why I am not selling the account for real-life money? I think the hassle is not worth it. Post here or email me at [email protected]. As I expect, you will be nervous and will give you my phone number to phone me (only if you are a serious buyer) You will therefore be free to phone me for security. NOTE: Scammers will not work. Do not try to scam me via e-mail either.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.