Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    Selling cb 112 main: -Fire Cape-Torso-Barrow Gloves-etc.

Account Information
    Combat 112. Includes Firecape, Fighter Torso, Rune defender, Barrow Gloves. etc. 200+ qp. **Auto win 20m in runescape gp. NO REAL LIFE CASH OFFERS. Post Offer here.**

Account for Sale

-------------SELLING LEVEL 124 RUNESCAPE ACCOUNT L( .) (. )K

Account Information
    OOOOooook, Here we have a level 124 rs account and thats about all you'll know until you contact me one of the ways below. =) CONTACT: AIM = VVCHRISVV118 MESSENGER = RS2SCRIPTS@ EMAILS = VVCHRISVV118@COMCAST OR GEEK_SQUAD118@ Talk to you then, P8C! 8) [/b]

Account for Sale

WoW Pre-Built and Custom Built Accounts-US Servers

Account Information
    We are dedicated to providing the safest source of World of Warcraft accounts and leveling. When you purchase an account from an unknown individual or an account reseller, you take a couple of very serious risks: 1) The original owner may "reclaim" the account after taking your money, and there is nothing you can do about it. You are out the money spent and have no account. 2) The account may have "marks" against it for botting, spamming, gold selling, or general poor behavior that can cause it to be banned after you purchase it, even though you have never done anything wrong on the account yourself. Blizzard is famous for "ban waves" where they keep a list of accounts and then ban them all at once, weeks or even months after the offense. You lose your money spent and still have no account. Blizzard does not condone the buying, selling, trading or gifting of World of Warcraft accounts, so there is always an inherent risk. No seller can guarantee the safety of an account 100%. We do our very best to make the process as safe as possible for both you and us. What we can guarantee is that any account you buy from us will NEVER be reclaimed and that it will not have any "marks" against it for anything. We offer 2 types of services: Pre-built accounts start at level 50 for $150 with a price increase of $10/level. All pre-built accounts include: *A "Clean" account that has never been "reported" for anything *Burning Crusade Upgrade *Transfer to the US server of your choice-PvP or PvE *Game and Upgrade CD keys *Secret Question/Answer *30 days paid game time *100g starting cash *Our guarantee that the account will never be reclaimed from you Custom built accounts are our alternative to high-risk power leveling. We create an account for you that is transferable to your main account, then we create your character to your specifications and level that character from 1-70 by hand. Benefits of Custom Accounts are: *Your main account remains playable *Your main account will not be banned or suspended for being "compromised" because we will never log into it. *Character is leveled by native English speaking gamers from a US ip address. *We actively play the character and interact with other players, avoiding the powerleveler/farmer reputation that can compromise an account. Check out our website rdy2play. We keep it updated daily and often run specials. You can also contact us via AIM (RTwoPlay), (rdy.2.play@) and (rdy2_play). We are always happy to discuss alternatives and answer any questions that you might have.

Account for Sale

lvl 123 runescape account VERY GOOD

Account Information
    sellin runescape account bidding starts at 10mil ( accounts accepted ) start your bidding now

Account for Sale

Trading level 125 account

Account Information
    I will trade my account for another account

Account for Sale

selling lvl 100 rs account taking runescape gp

Account Information
    Anyway about the account it has a total lvl of over 1430 and hundrends of millions worth of items these include; -80+attk -80+str -78def -86fletch -80+fish 83+cooking and much more its good for pking and has the ability use all the weapons on the game. selling for around 5 mill taking items or money questions email me at cocunuthead226@

Account for Sale

BUYING RUNESCAPE ACCOUNTS

Account Information
    buying almost all runescape accounts, put offers here, i have lots of accts lvl 71 and below willing to trade

Account for Sale

SELLING A LVL 90 runescape ACCOUNT with 99 range and 87 mage

Account Information
    i am looking for 10mil plus runescape money: i am also selling a lvl 97 account that has legends and high level .... for £ pounds sterling

Account for Sale

WTT CD key(s) for a Nightfall CD key or account

Account Information
    I would liek to trade some Cd keys to anyone who has an unused nightfall cd key.. or an account. i can trade some of these cd keys Battlefront 2 the sims 2 Warcraft 2 Battle for middle earth Call of duty and if you want ill throw in a 10 day free trial guest pass for wow

Account for Sale

WTT 70 epic geared horde shaman for another 70 Horde or Ally

Account Information
    Hey- Im looking to change it up after playing shaman for a long time. I have an epic geared shaman on a U.S. pvp server. He's transferable as well, and has over 1400+ healing, and 700 + spell dmg. His restoration gear is superb and so is his elemental gear. His enhancement gear only includes 1 epic item. I'm looking for basically most other classes, as long as the gear is relatively comparable. Doesn't really matter if its horde or alliance, and transfer does not necessarily have to be up. You'll find a lot more specifics if u talk to me thru AIM. I need a change of pace, so I'm open to almost all classes. You can reach me thru AIM at bkizz1064. thnx!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.