Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTT [A] 70 Dwarf Rogue -- Kara Epics -- LF ANYTHING!

Account Information
    Alright, after about a year of playing this character on a hardcore level, I can say that I have had my fill of playing a rogue. Do not get me wrong. It is a fantastic class to play, but I am ready for a new class to master. NOTE: Character transfer comes up on *June 8th*. This character is located on a *PvE* server. ANOTHER NOTE: I require a phone conversation during the ENTIRE trade and until both parties are COMPLETELY satisfied that everything is secure. I can call the party in question or I can also receive the phone call. Either way works. Rogue Breakdown: * Have ALL Heroic Keys. 2k away from Exalted with Honor Hold, 14k away from Exalted with Cenarion Expedition, 8k away from Exalted with Lower City, 13k away from Exalted with Sha'tar, and Exalted with KoT already. * Many Karazhan Epic Items -- Can show them via armory link. * In ALL blue gear or better. I would say that this Rogue has about half Blues and half 70 Epics. * Using Riftmaker (KoT Exalted Dagger) with +15AGI enchant for main hand and Glads Shiv (Arena Dagger) with Battlemaster enchant. * Currently has 300g on him. Has 150 Marks Of Sargaras on him and 6 Fel Armenants that are sellable. * Has 19 unused Badges of Justice and *3* Primal Nethers sitting in storage. * Has 3 Epic Ground Mounts (2 PvP and 1 Racial) and Regular Ebon Gryphon. * Was in the process of leveling Mining and Engineering as professions to attain the Deathblow X11 Goggles: ://wowhead/?item=32478. * Has 375 First Aid, 151 Cooking, and 225 Riding. Trading For: * Ideally looking for 2+ level 60 characters on the same account or separate accounts. Will take 1 equally geared 70 thought also. * They MUST be Alliance characters. Any class is fine. * They must be available for transfer. * Must have a decent gold pool on them. If you are interested in my Rogue, hit me up at ReconRogue00 (AIM) or at reconrogue00@. Thanks for your time and look forward to hearing from you guys.

Account for Sale

WTS Level 52 Dwarf Hunter WOW -100 Gold- Mount

Account Information
    Auchindoun - Alliance(US) Great Guild. Ok Equipped. Not bad...not really really good. Server is medium filled. That means account is very good for server. Will pay $25.00 for it to be transferred if the buyer wishes. Looking for $249.99 answer...etc....everything for you to secure the account as your own. Private seller which means I'm the only one to ever play the account. Never powerlevel, bot/macro...or purchase gold. Very 100% clean account. Will allow to login and check it out to serious buyers only! Gold + Items will be moved to friends account while this happens to ensure nothing is stolen...so no point in trying to pull a fast one. Months of work can be yours for $249.00 EMAIL ME AT JOHN1CAM@ Will not sell after 48 hours...

Account for Sale

SELLING LVL 91 AND 113!!

Account Information
    ONLY 1.5MIL FOR 91... 2MIL FOR 113!!! MY AIM IS SPRTSSOC1 MY E-MAIL IS ACJIZZ98@!!

Account for Sale

sellin 2 lvl 51 rangers pics:)

Account Information
    o yea i posted this on sythe rskiller44 is my sythe name ill hsow u account tho ill log on game and no recoveries or pin. post offers please

Account for Sale

WTT 70 Blood ELf Paladin US PvP transfer up Karazan Epics

Account Information
    Has epic land mount normal flyer Over +1440 healing Karazan epic gear Decent ret gear On a us Pvp server with transfer up Looking for : NE warrior (High lvl Blacksmithing a ++++++) Draenie (any class) Female Human Warrior/Warlock Dwarf rogue May consider horde warriors or any Blood Elfs (other than paladin. No hunters plz) Gladiator gear is a +++++++++ AIM me at wowaholic007

Account for Sale

WTT 70 Horde Shaman

Account Information
    I am looking to trade a 70 Horde Shaman for mainly a 65+ Blood Elf Paladin. The Shaman is on a PvP Server US, I am only interested in Horde characters on PvP Servers US. He has his Epic ground mount and regular flying mount. Any other information needed? Email: Pruane33@ AIM: gangsturr4sho Or repost here and I'll get in contact with you.

Account for Sale

WTS - Account with 70 Human Priest, 63 Human Paladin, etc

Account Information
    I quit the game some time ago, and I am now going to try and get a bit of cash back from playing. The account has the following: 70 Human Priest 63 Human Paladin 40 Dwarf Warrior 53 Gnome Warlock 40 Human Rogue There are a few other toons/mules that hold various random items that may or may not hold any value. I'll leave everything as it is and let the buyer decide what to keep. All of the toons are available for transfer execpt for the Gnome Warlock. Feel free to contact me through AIM at - Deverod if you have any questions or if you would like to make an offer. You are also more then welcome to leave questions/offers in this post. Cheers.

Account for Sale

WTT Level 70 UD rouge EU PvP

Account Information
    As topic, My Rouge is UD on a EU PvP server with transfer ready. All equipment is Rare quality. Dagger with crusader on. And most of equipment is enchanted with + atk power sta and agility. Not kara tuned or Heroic tuned. But Yours dont have to be either. Shaman, Priest or Mage level 70. Gear is unimportant. But race is.! Like i dont want a Gnome shaman or a Tauren mage xD But anyways.. if u are interested. PM me and ill give u my [Gutterspeak]Tirath: Glabblibgreinf logggola

Account for Sale

selling 126 runescape account for 25m gp fast!

Account Information
    ://aycu18.webshots/image/7097/2000480553297727991_rs.jpg ://aycu22.webshots/image/8021/2002759049982928261_rs.jpg above are my pics if interested and want to talk about it email me at [email protected]

Account for Sale

WTT 67 EPIC HUMAN WARRIOR.

Account Information
    Server - Ysera (PvE) Gear - 5/8 Wrath 1/8 Dreadnaught 1/5 Conquerors 4/6 Field Marshals Gear 2/5 Zalandars 3/8 Might Girdle of the Mentor Bracers of Vengence Onslaught Girdle Chromatic Boots Leather: (Vest of Swift Execution, Gloves of Enforcement, Mantle of Wicked Revenge) much much more armor too.. ask to see in game. and of course many BC blues from my level instances. Weapons: Quel'Serrar Ashkandi The Untamed Blade Zin'Rohk Destroyer of Worlds Core Hound Tooth Silithid Claw Deathbringer Brutality Blade Agies of the Blood God .. a few more 5 Epic Mounts ect ect.. ask to see in game. contact me on aim. aim - Xndrground

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.