Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTT level Characters for World of Warcraft

Account Information
    Hello there i have a level 61gnoem warlock, 64 undead mage, a 54 gome mage, and a level 60 troll rogue all up for grabs with a couple other level 30's. The gnome has 4/8 tier 2 and has some other epics i am looking to trade for a Thunderfury rogue evel 60-70 you can cntact me at suoth825@aim - which is the best way to or at my Aol Screen name - suoth825

Account for Sale

WTS 70 UD Shadow Priest [eu-pvp]

Account Information
    Im looking to sell my level 70 Undead Male Priest, currently specced shadow. He has some nice gear (full 70 blue at the min) with over 500 spell damage, over 8k hp, and over 8k mana. Has flying mount and ground epic mount. He is not kara attuned and I am going to lower the price for that reason. Has about a month credit left. Has a couple of heroic keys and heroic badges. He is in a nice guild and always needed for instances (wanted for kara but not yet attuned). I am selling this account for £60. Im only looking for a quick sale but am 100% legit. £60 = around $130 = around 100 euro. I have all account info (can change e-mail, SA and both CD Keys), and will give upon payment. contact me: /E-MAIL: ben_pilloverdose_09@

Account for Sale

WTS Level 70 Undead Priest (Horde) EU PvE Server

Account Information
    I am selling my account, the main character of which is a level 70 undead priest on a PvE server. The character has excellent healing and damage gear, so he is ready to go for raiding or pvp, or however you wish to use him. As CT Profile is currently down I'll be happy to show you his damage gear if you are interested in buying. You can view his healing gear here: ://armory.wow-europe/#character-sheet.xml?r=Stormrage&n=Greenfire Both sets are a mix of level 70 rare and epic level gear. Vital statistics for each set (with self buffs on) are 839 shadow damage, and around 8600 health with the damage gear, and 1328 healing, 195 mana regen per 5 seconds while casting with the healing gear. The character has access to all heroic instances, and many of the reputation factions are at exalted level as you can see from the character sheet link above. Skill levels can also be seen from the character sheet. The priest has epic flying mount skill and also comes with the new Netherdrake mount, still very uncommon for people to have. As well as this he has the rare Zulian Tiger mount. Also has many other fast mounts if you feel like a change. The character also comes with over 4500 gold, many potions and herbs for alchemy, and a long list of potions available to be made with the alchemy profession. I will give a full bank inventory to anyone who is interested. The account also comes with a level 54 undead warrior on a PvP Server, her character sheet can be found here: ://armory.wow-europe/#character-sheet.xml?r=Daggerspine&n=Russelbrand a level 26 undead rogue on the same server as the priest, a level 20 draenai mage on an RPPvP server and some other lower level alts. Here is a few screenshots of the priest: ://img522.imageshack.us/img522/6201/wowscrnshot060407161448nf5.jpg ://img155.imageshack.us/img155/5186/wowscrnshot060407161554rn1.jpg ://img155.imageshack.us/img155/3868/wowscrnshot072806172046oq6.jpg Please note that the amount of gold is not up to date if you are wondering. Also the last screenshot is quite old, it's just showing you what the tiger mount looks like. Character transfer is up for all available characters. If you would like to get in contact me please do so using the following emai l address, which can be used to speak to me through as well: stuckinreverse@ I will be using PayPal for the payment, and I ask for serious offers only thankyou. Cheers for your time

Account for Sale

WTT gnome warlock For Rogue!!

Account Information
    I have an 70lvl warlock with 365 tailoring 375 mining and 2 epix and want to trade him with Rogue 70 lvl on EuPvP server Contact me at mage_rock@ this is also my

Account for Sale

SELLING 2 RUNESCAPE ACCOUNTS 1 fremmy pure 1 lvl 99cb

Account Information
    my lvl 99 cb is worth alot if ur interested just post here and ill tell u who to add.THIS IS NOT SCAM. I am trading my accounts for runescape gp.(not real money)

Account for Sale

5 Digit Steam Account for Sale - Counterstrike, CSS +MORE :)

Account Information
    Wazzup Gamers!!! Up for sale is my Rare 5 Digit Steam account (STEAM_0:X:716XX) with 11 Games. Account Games List: - Counterstrike - Counterstrike Source - Day of Defeat - Deathmatch Classic - Half-Life - Half-Life: Blueshift - Opposing Force - Ricochet - Team Fortress Classic - Condition Zero - Condition Zero: Deleted Scenes Here's a screenshot of my games list: ://img292.imageshack.us/img292/7817/gameslistra2.jpg and here's 3 different screenshots of my Steam ID, one of me getting kicked for a high ping :p... Steam ID pic 1: ://img521.imageshack.us/img521/2438/id1tu3.jpg Steam ID pic 2: ://img248.imageshack.us/img248/2738/id2qr5.jpg Steam ID pic 3: ://img292.imageshack.us/img292/8233/id3ar6.jpg The account has no previous cal xp and is in Good VAC Standing and has never been banned from a server. I accept PayPal, and the buyer with approved payment gets all the steam login info + pictures of the original CD keys to help with any future problems you may have. The only reason why I wanna sell this account is to help upgrade my PC. e-mail me at FlashMeNow@ for any other enquiries, questions or offers. Will sell it right now for $85, no more no less Thanx. ps. I can take more screenshots, a fraps video and even go into a server with you. I do have so I guess we could talk there

Account for Sale

WTS 70 Epic PvP Warrior Best Gear LOOK

Account Information
    World of Warcraft WoW Epic PvP 70 Warrior The account that you are bidding on consists of a Human level 70 Warrior on Server Korgath ( US PVP ). This warrior is the best on the market, for it not only has a full PvP arms gear set, but also has a full fury set along with a full tanking set. This warrior has a good reputation on the server, and is very well known for being “uber dps” and amazing at PvP. Unfortunately due to college starting, I must sell the account, and focus more on my studies. This character has a cool name, it’s very unique and I’m sure you won’t mind having it. Transferable to any US PvP Realm! Professions: 375 Blacksmithing, 375 Mining 375 Blacksmithing took over 5,000 gold to level, but it was all worth it in the end when I was able to craft my Mooncleaver, which is the best 2 hand weapon in the game right now. It is extremely hard to get, and required over 3 weeks of gathering primal nethers and leveling blacksmithing, this weapon alone makes this character amazing. Reputation: Exalted with the Aldor – this took a long time and a lot of money, allows rare patterns and shoulder enchants. This character is either revered or exalted with all the other Outland factions. This means that I have all of the heroic attunement keys This character has a regular flying mount, along with multiple 100% speed ground mounts. This character is attuned to karazhan, and as said before, he has tanking gear that is sufficient enough to tank all bosses in karazhan. This character is currently in an active raiding guild. This character sits in PvP gear with about 10,500 health, 2,000 AP with Battle Shout, and 36.5% to crit. Along with about 220 resilience which is key to winning in PvP. He also has 4pieces of the gladiator set which is the best PvP set in the game because of the massive amounts of resilience and other stats. He has also 3 amazing arena team, 2v2 with a rating currently about 2000, and 3v3 with about 2000 and a 5v5 with about 1700. This gives me a steady income of arena points of about 900 each week, and will be able to finish my full gladiator set very soon. Currently have 900 arena points. Please message me back with any questions or concerns =D PvP / Fury Gear List: Weapons [Mooncleaver] 2-hand EPIC [Vindicator's Brand] 1-hand EPIC [Fel Edged Battleaxe] 1-hand EPIC [Big Bad Wolf's Paw] 1-hand EPIC Helm [Gladiator's Plate Helm] EPIC [Overlord's Helmet of Second Sight] Necklace [Worgen Claw Necklace] EPIC Shoulder [Gladiator's Plate Shoulders] EPIC Cloak [Sergeant's Heavy Cloak] EPIC [Cloak of the Inciter] Chest [Chestguard of Exile] EPIC Bracers [Marshal's Plate Bracers] EPIC Gloves [Gladiator’s Plate Gauntlets] EPIC Belt [Marshal's Plate Belt] EPIC [Deathforge Girdle] L [Gladiator's Plate Legguards] EPIC [Legguards of the Shattered Hand] Boots [Marshal's Plate Greaves] EPIC [Sha'tari Wrought Greaves] Rings [Band of the Exorcist] EPIC [Ring of a Thousand Marks] EPIC [A'dal's Command] EPIC [Violet Signet] EPIC Trinkets [Bloodlust Brooch] EPIC [Hourglass of the Unraveller] [Bladefist's Breadth] [Core of Ar'kelos] Ranged Weapon [Steelhawk Crossbow] EPIC [Melmorta's Twilight Longbow] Tanking Gear: Weapon/Shield: [Grom'tor's Charge] [Crest of the Sha'tar] EPIC Helm: [Eternium Greathelm] EPIC Necklace: [Mark of the Ravenguard] Shoulder: [Warchief's Mantle] Cloak: [Devilshark Cape] Chest: [Breastplate of the Warbringer] Bracers: [Vambraces of Courage] EPIC Gloves: [Iron Gauntlets of the Maiden] EPIC Belt: [Sha'tari Vindicator's Waistguard] L: [Felsteel Leggings] Boots: [Boots of Elusion] EPIC Rings: [Protector's Mark of the Redemption] [Dath'Remar's Ring of Defense] Trinkets: [Figurine of the Colossus] [Dabiri's Enigma] Ranged Weapon: [Melmorta's Twilight Longbow] All of the gear is enchanted and gemmed with the best options. CONTACT ME: bradleypatnaude@

Account for Sale

WTT 70 (A) Lock

Account Information
    US PvE server. Transfer is down. Am looking for.. Alliance or horde doesnt matter. Warrior+++++++++ Mage+++++++ Hunter++++ Has +900 SD with demo spec. Currently destruction though for pvp. Has a level 43 Pally (H) alt on pvp server. Since the lock is on pve with transfer up im willing to downgrade equipment. And if the character is on horde pvp, i will downgrade to 65+. AIM - ApocilypseC /EMAIL - cs_7880@. For armory look up Drcrabs on Silvermoon. And yes.. that is a kick a*s name. If your character doesnt fall into anything ive described, send me a msg/email anyways, you never know . And dont come to me asking for gear and server type as ive CLEARLY stated what those are.

Account for Sale

WTT 70 eu H hunter female troll XD nice pvp char

Account Information
    LF eu mage/shammy/pala/warrior alliance is big plus... but does not have too be.... fobius.wow@

Account for Sale

WTT 70 Rogue and 70 Druid for horde rogue

Account Information
    Have 7 rogue and 70 druid i want to trade for a horde rogue must be us pvp server and able to transfer msg me on aim at : eminemonkrack

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.