Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    Selling lev 48 g maul pure for rs cash

Account Information
    Stats= 50 attack 56 str 52 mage 19 pray 37 ranged and other stats. Has obby cape, glory, studded chaps g, and some other items

Account for Sale

WTB Warrior (H) lvl 58+

Account Information
    Looking for a Warrior lvl 58+ on Horde side. Prefer UD but open to anything. Must have its transfer up. Post here or email me: deacon.cane@ Thanks

Account for Sale

selling a runescape pure!!!!

Account Information
    the account has 71range (almost 72 ) 77mage 52prayer 50att 50str 50 firemaking 53thieving As far as the quests go ive finish desrt treasure for ancient magic.. Looking for rs gold!!!! i got hacked so i have no money and putting the gold towards a new name!

Account for Sale

selling a runescape pure!!!!

Account Information
    the account has 71range (almost 72 ) 77mage 52prayer 50att 50str 50 firemaking 53thieving As far as the quests go ive finish desrt treasure for ancient magic.. Looking for rs gold!!!! i got hacked so i have no money and putting the gold towards a new name!

Account for Sale

will be middle man only 10k

Account Information
    hi add liam__g@ i will be the mm so just email or add

Account for Sale

*70 ROGUE EPICS + EPIC FLYING MOUNT EU PVP COLLECTORS ITEMS*

Account Information
    This is an account with a Level 70 Troll Rogue on the Horde side of Zenedar (PvP server). You also get both the World of Warcraft Collectors Edition box set AND the Burning Crusade Collectors Edition box set, both in great condition. This account’s characters are transferable. I’ve played World of Warcraft since it was released a few years ago and started this character on the first day. It’s one of the oldest characters on Zenedar. Lots of excellent gear – full Bloodfang Armor (Tier 2) except for the belt. Armor also includes full level 70 blues and extremely rare weapons such as the Claw of the Black Drake. Also the first character on the server to get the Emerald Ripper (epic level 70 dagger from Karazhan) - only two other people have this weapon on the server at the time of writing. Many pieces of gear are also enchanted and the character also comes with a FULL SET of Nature Resistance and Fire Resistance gear (essential for raiding and difficult to obtain). It also has three differently coloured AQ mounts! Account comes with 100% durability and 624 gold! Total play time of over 120 days and an estimated 40,000 gold spent on this character alone! This account also comes with a level 6 hunter, a level 9 paladin, a level 14 warrior, a level 21 hunter, a level 18 druid and a level 9 priest. This account has numerous rare items which cannot be achieved by players anymore. I get lots of questions asking about where I got them! - Mini Diablo in-game pet obtained from the original Collector’s Edition game - Gurky murloc in-game pet obtained from winning a worldofwar competition - Nether Whelp in-game pet obtained from The Burning Crusade Collectors Edition - Lurky murloc in-game pet obtained from The Burning Crusade Collectors Edition - Tabard of the Protector from the opening of the Dark Portal - Festive Pink Dress from the 2005 Lunar Festival - Winter Veil Disguise Kit from Christmas 2005 - Bounty of the Harvest from Grom Hellscream Holiday 2005 - Hook of the Master Angler from the Stranglethorn Fishing tournament Other items of interest: - Red Epic Flying Mount – the item everybody else wants but can’t afford (5000g+) - 3 epic ground mounts - Emerald Ripper level 70 Epic Dagger (only 3 on the server currently and was first to get) - Lots of collected battleground battle tokens - Finkle’s Skinner, Warblade of the Hakkari, Brutality Blade, Zulian Slicer, High Warlord’s Razor - Strong Fishing Pole / Mining Pick - 15 Oshu’gun Powder samples - Orb of Deception - Cannonball Runner - Ornate Spyglass - Zandalarian Hero Charm - Many other items THIS ACCOUNT AND GAMES ARE NOT REFUNDABLE I AM NOT PLAYING WORLD OF WARCRAFT ANYMORE. PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR INFORMATION OR PURCHASE OPTIONS IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, SEND ME A FORUM PM. DISCLAIMER: You are bidding on the time spent developing this account. Said account remains the property of Blizzard Entertainment. You will not own the account; it belongs to Blizzard. All characters, items, in-game currency, and anything else associated with this auction will remain the property of Blizzard. By bidding on, inquiring about, or viewing this auction you are stating that you are in no way affiliated with Blizzard Entertainment or any associated entity. World of Warcraft is a trademark of Blizzard Entertainment. All characters, items, gold pieces, or other intellectual property in World of Warcraft are the sole property of Blizzard Entertainment. Before bidding on my auction you must read and agree to Blizzard Entertainment's EULA located at their website. All title, ownership rights, and intellectual property rights in and to World of Warcraft are owned by Blizzard Entertainment and its licensors. This auction is not for said rights or intellectual property but is a compensation for time and effort invested personally outside the game. All items related in this auction will remain the sole property of Blizzard Entertainment. By bidding on this account you assert that you are in no way affiliated or employed with Blizzard Entertainment.

Account for Sale

sellin minted runescape acc!

Account Information
    hey, ive got a lv 124 member runescape acount that im gettin sick of! it has 5 santa hats 8 crackers 2gold member crowns full dragon, rune and guthix and every holiday item plus 7894.856k!!! im gettin sik of it cos its hard to get up levels! so il sell it for any acount that it over lv25. for every 2k you have u can pick 5items to keep from the lv 124. if u want 2 email: what you want, ur username, ur pass and how much money and ur lv to [email protected] if it says summin like email removed instead of ma addy jst tell mi cos most blog sites do dat. if u dnt av an email add mi on runescape (add ma non main acc) dekuscrub11 (hes only lv 31 lol) or if u av bebo im --baboi2k7-- so, thanx alot (ps ma is da same as ma lol) pps dont post ur info on dis blog. other peepo will steal it! and its jst 1st comes 1st gets! but i do have several accs all ova lv 100 but they only av like 548k lol so if u wnt dat its jst da same lol cya peepo! i also av a gr8 rs hacking thing its called runescap7851.hack/758 me and ma bro made it! it waorkz! if u wnt it itl cost 10k on rs!

Account for Sale

DONT POST IN 1 MONTH OLD THREADS!!

Account Information
    Gib, can u possibly sticky this and make it a rule, i hate opening threads to find it was some person just replying to a thread they found on page 457 or w/e... if NO ONE especially the thread POSTER hasnt posted in the thread for over a MONTH... DONT POST IN IT. its inactive and the poster would of bumped it by then or let us know its still available. Thank you.

Account for Sale

wuz come join my clan on rs if you live in the US

Account Information
    wuz up i am making a clan on runescape i need 125 clan members lvl 50 and up we well be the best clan cuz we well have alot of people add my charecter: red rober1 or reply to be on my clan k [#]

Account for Sale

Selling lots of runescape accounts

Account Information
    HI, This is merchant1n and im selling lots of runescape accounts.. I'm always getting new stock so add me on and ask for latest accounts... My email address is footymadjosh@ I sell pure accounts and level 100 + accounts Please feel free to add me at anytime i will be happy to help! THanks merchant1n

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.