Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTS Level 70 Undead Priest (Horde) on PvE server

Account Information
    I am selling my account, the main character of which is a level 70 undead priest on a PvE server. The character has excellent healing and damage gear, so he is ready to go for raiding or pvp, or however you wish to use him. As CT Profile is currently down I'll be happy to show you his damage gear if you are interested in buying. You can view his healing gear here: ://armory.wow-europe/#character-sheet.xml?r=Stormrage&n=Greenfire Both sets are a mix of level 70 rare and epic level gear. Vital statistics for each set (with self buffs on) are 839 shadow damage, and around 8600 health with the damage gear, and 1328 healing, 195 mana regen per 5 seconds while casting with the healing gear. The character has access to all heroic instances, and many of the reputation factions are at exalted level as you can see from the character sheet link above. Skill levels can also be seen from the character sheet. The priest has epic flying mount skill and also comes with the new Netherdrake mount, still very uncommon for people to have. As well as this he has the rare Zulian Tiger mount. Also has many other fast mounts if you feel like a change. The character also comes with over 4500 gold, many potions and herbs for alchemy, and a long list of potions available to be made with the alchemy profession. I will give a full bank inventory to anyone who is interested. Character also has 36 heroic badges on him. The account also comes with a level 54 undead warrior on a PvP Server, her character sheet can be found here: ://armory.wow-europe/#character-sheet.xml?r=Daggerspine&n=Russelbrand a level 26 undead rogue on the same server as the priest, a level 20 draenai mage on an RPPvP server and some other lower level alts. Here is a few screenshots of the priest: ://img522.imageshack.us/img522/6201/wowscrnshot060407161448nf5.jpg ://img155.imageshack.us/img155/5186/wowscrnshot060407161554rn1.jpg ://img155.imageshack.us/img155/3868/wowscrnshot072806172046oq6.jpg Please note that the amount of gold is not up to date if you are wondering. Also the last screenshot is quite old, it's just showing you what the tiger mount looks like. Character transfer is up for all available characters. If you would like to get in contact me please do so using the following emai l address, which can be used to speak to me through as well: stuckinreverse@ I will be using PayPal for the payment, and I ask for serious offers only thankyou. Cheers for your time Smile

Account for Sale

WTT/WTS 70 UNDEAD WARRIOR,US!!

Account Information
    WTT/WTS 70 UNDEAD WARRIOR,US SERVER.100% EPIC MOUNT,GEARS NOT VERY WELL.HERBS AND ALCHEMY.WTT ANY 70 CHAR ON US OR SELL $150.ANYONE INTEREST PLZ EMAIL ANDYFLYING@ OR ADD M ANDYFLYING@

Account for Sale

Buying all runescape pures

Account Information
    i am looking for a decent/good pure i will pay rs cash or trade a 108 acc with a firecape for the pure if it is good enuf i will pay 1-9m for a good pure depends how well they r thank u

Account for Sale

WTT 70 NE priest for 70 UD mage

Account Information
    I am looking for a 70 Ud mage on a us pvp server priest is currently 17/44/0 holy spec with 950+ healing email me at syked_@

Account for Sale

SELLIN RUNESCAPE ACCOUNTS PURES TO SKILLERS

Account Information
    OK IV GOT A LVL 100 - SKILLER/PURE A LVL 93 - SKILLER AND A LVL 85 - RUNE PURE ACCEPTING RS CASH OR ITEMS MORE INFORMATION ILL SEND PICS AND INFORMATION : [email protected] THANKS.

Account for Sale

WTT 60(H) Rogue and 60(A) Priest with TBC for Toon on Exodar

Account Information
    I am looking to trade a level 60 Undead Rogue and a level 60 Human Priest both on pve servers with xfer up for a toon on Exodar. Here is the armory for the rogue ( ://armory.worldofwarcraft/character-sheet.xml?r=Silver+Hand&n=Grundall ) and the one for the priest will not come up at the time due to no one having logged on him in a few months. ALthough i am looking for a toon on exodor i am open to all offers so offer up. Thanks Again the rogues armory : ://armory.worldofwarcraft/character-sheet.xml?r=Silver+Hand&n=Grundall AIM: Germaine087 EMail: Bruhurn21@

Account for Sale

Level 70 Epic Warlock and many more

Account Information
    I am selling my level 70 Epic warlock with 375/375 enchanting/tailor. Epic flying mount. Full of Kara/Gruul gear. Over 1100 spell damage with current spec. In a strong raiding guild. Over 2k of extra items usch as special cloth/primals etc. All Heroic keys and attuned for Serpent. Over 40 heroic badges for any use and over 3500 pvp points to spend. Please email breemhart@ for any questions or armory link. Only taking serious offers. This account also has a 65 druid and 60 (priest, rogue, and another warlock) with a level 50 shamen and many more characaters.

Account for Sale

!!!!runescape account level 80 up for sale!!!!

Account Information
    this acc is up for sale for 3m im asking he's called maju ezia check him up in highscores if you want to buy talk to me on add [email protected] thanks alot =)

Account for Sale

WTT 3x 70 (A) PvE Rouge Hunter Warlock 4 (A) Shaman PvP

Account Information
    trollbane x3 70 Ne Rouge Ne Hunte Gnome Warlock for a 70 A Shaman on pvp server aim = tootoofresh524 if intrested

Account for Sale

WTT 63 Troll Mage

Account Information
    Looking to trade my 63 Troll Mage on PvE server. Looking for 55+ Alliance Rogue. Aim:Cameronburnette

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.