Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    selling lvl 112 cmb rs account

Account Information
    hi, im selling a lvl 112 rs account cus im bored of it and i want to try on a new account i accept rs money only! here are stats of it: ://i127.photobucket/albums/p129/buark/statsfurkie322mei2007.jpg i dont scam and i hope you dont even try to scam me to. its best and fast if you add me on : little_burak13@ add me and offer.

Account for Sale

buying runescape account!!!!!!!!!!! 90 and up

Account Information
    buying account

Account for Sale

WTS 61 horde rogue for IN GAME GOLD

Account Information
    hey there the rogue is xfer able i have all info to the account looking for ingame gold horde or ally doesnt matter rl money 150$ but mostly in game gold. aim me at ktcreeley or in game st uneasy on frostwolf ally thakns

Account for Sale

WTT (A) shaman fully epicd amazing gear

Account Information
    Looking to trade my amazing shaman with fully epicd enh set with gronn lords axe fully epicd ele set and epic/blue healing set looking to trade him for a really nice geared pally/warrior/hunter but will consider all offers aim me at andrealmighty7 email-azmirzaie@

Account for Sale

WTT/S 70 Night Elf Priest on PvP Realm with 360 Tailoring!!!

Account Information
    yes, it is true i am selling my 70 night elf priest. She has 362 tailoring, on a pvp realm and yes even the transfer is up. please post your reply with your email/aim and i will get back to you asap. if you think you offering a decent amount, IM me. AIM = gotglitches = Gotglitches@ EMAIL = BADrolet@mac

Account for Sale

WTS 70 warlock. pvp us. undead.

Account Information
    Im looking to sell my 70 warlock. This warlock has gladiator shoulders eic, and good DPs blues.. He has a good amount of spell dmg. The warlock is on a pvp server with xfer down . If your intrested and want more info contact me at AIM : Heavens know 02 Email : hockeyfan20@ I have all the info for the acccount

Account for Sale

WTS 70 Warrior. Epiced. PVP US, Tauren

Account Information
    Im looking to sell my 70 warrior. I just finally got him back after i was scammed by a guy who goes by maxrol23 (aIM). So dont do anything with that guy.. Anways Im looking to sell this warrior. He has a full tanking set along with a full DPS set. he has a EPIC 2h and epic bracers. He is exalted with the Maghar and has the epic talbuk ground mount, and flying mount comes with him too. He has many heroic keys, and is just a great warrior. Great past tense gear with tier 3 that you can show off cause it still looks sweet and makes you look pretyy ownage! I have all the info for the account. The transfer is down though so Im willing to make a better deal cause of it. There is currently no time on the account. But if i think i have a serious buyer then ill maybe think about buying time. But this will affect 15 dollars if you do buy it. How You can Contact me : AIM : Heavens know 02 Email : Hockeyfan20@ I have all the info on the account. For more info Conatct me For the armory and what not. Im looking for around 300 for the account. The money is #. ( taking offers) Thx ! Please be Paypal VERIFIED.... and scammers.. Ive done many Trades/sells and ive been scammed once... and i cant even consider it scammed. But Dont try me i know all the tricks in the books...

Account for Sale

WTT 70 UD warlock for [A] Paladin or priest.

Account Information
    I have a warlock on a pvp server, with transfer up and looking to trade for a dwarf paladin preferably with equal gear. Has flying mount and epic ground mount, mostly epics and arena and honor points saved up. post replys on here for more information ill contact u.

Account for Sale

wtt 70 UD priest on a PvP server for a...

Account Information
    I'm looking to trade my 70 UD priest on a PvP server , for a 70 Warrior (prefer it be on alliance) or a human lock lvl 70 , OR a mage on alliance. My aim is synysterbeast.

Account for Sale

WTS/T LvL 70 UD Rogue/ Pimped Out/ +1500 Atk Pwer

Account Information
    Hey guys, will be working alot for summer, in desperate need of cash to pay for tution. Rogue is on pvp bleeding hollow server, has Gladiator's Shiv (mongoose) and The Riftmaker (+15 Agility ) 3 Kara Epics, rest are assasintion gear. Currently has 885 arena points and 7800 honor points. Flying mount and epic riding mount. 365/375 Enchanting and maxed herbalism. If interested email kingofkongz@ or add me on and we can make a deal and meet in game. Might trade if there are any BE class 70 offers.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.