Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTT level 64 Tauren Dr00d PvE server.

Account Information
    As Topic. Got epic mount and normal mount. Sadly on a PvE server.. ( Comes with 1000g+ Looking for a Troll warrior 60+ EU PvP server with xfer upp I can be reached ( or mail) Everglades@halden But i wont be online before evning GMT time. Mainly looking for a Troll warrrior level 60+ but other offers will be considered. Sincerely yours.

Account for Sale

SELLING LV 126!!!!!!!!! GREAT DEAL!!!!!!!!!!PICK ME!!!!!!!!!

Account Information
    HEY IM SELLING A COMBAT LV 126 NAMED LIL JAYMAN YOU CAN LOOK HIM UP HE HAS 99ATT 99 STR 99DEF 99RANGE AND ECT. HE IS RANKED NUMBER 67 IN THE TOP 100 (3 YEARS OF HARD WORK) HE HAS NO RECOVERYS SCAMMERS PLEASE EXIT NOW AND IM LOOKING FOR AROUND 20MIL TO 40MIL PLEASE ADD MY NEW ACCOUNT ON RS CATTLEMAN1 OR YOU MAY ALSO EMAIL ME OR TALK TO ME ON AT mickey42393@ OK THANKS YOU MAY NOW BID

Account for Sale

WTB/T for a 70 be paladin

Account Information
    i want to trade for a 70 be paladin and buy at the last resort must have least 800+ healing, us pvp server, transfer up. im willing to trade my 70 druid with 1100+ healing and 70 ud mage with 600 fire dmg at last resort ill buy the account none of my transfers are up contact me through e mail at samuelcove@

Account for Sale

swapping lv 87 with 2 free pures for good pure..!

Account Information
    lv 87s stats 76 att 68 str 70 def 74 fletch!! 63 mage 62 range 54 fish 56 wcing 47 mining and great other stats has doen all the quests u need! The pures have lv 38 range 50 range 41 mage str pure has 33 str 30 att 30 mage Plz post here or talk on aim monkey2176@aol

Account for Sale

WTS 70 UD Priest (1700 healing) +70 Troll Hunter, PVP Server

Account Information
    I am selling my UD priest on a PVP server, and if you want a Troll hunter as well, we can work out some sort of deal for both of them. Priest has 1670 bonus healing. 102 mana/5sec 4 Pieces of Hallowed Set. Shard of the Virtuous. Ribbon of Sacrifice. Scarab of the Infinite Cycle. Binding of the Timewalker. Etc. All good gear as well as enchanted. 362 mining, 359 tailoring. My hunter is more or less starting out at 70. Decent gear, as well as being a 360 mooncloth tailor. Email offers to samyunker@ Thanks!!

Account for Sale

70 Horde Rogue, Trading for another Horde 70

Account Information
    I have better then average gear, a few epics, looking for another class to have fun with. My transfer isnt up til end of the month so if that is an inconvience, sorry. My AIM is Jacob Zander, talk to me there for details

Account for Sale

I SELL RUNESCAPE ACCOUNTS

Account Information
    ALL I GOT TO SAY IS TALK TO ME ON AIM. AIM: TRUEPLAYBOY13

Account for Sale

R

Account Information
    hey can any1 plz give me an acount on runescape plz i really need 1 plz email me it on bh_haseeb@ i got hacked plz i really need 1 if there are any quiters plz give me 1 (around lvl 70 and up ) plz

Account for Sale

LvL 70 Shadow Priest, 70 Warrior US WoW

Account Information
    This account i have spent alot of time on, and love all the toons alot, but I no longer have time to play them anymore. The warrior has a tanking set in the bank, But the shadow priest is known as the best on the server. And can get into any guild. All toons can be transfered, if you choose to. There is also a lvl 60 Hunter that i have not played since BC came out, and tons of lvl 20-40 toons. For info on Gear for the Toons please send me a E-Mail. The Shadow priest is in maily all epic BC gear with 1091 Shadow DMG. Please send offers/Questions to Dustin6707@ or go to ://rpgreseller/auction/item.php?id=104&mode=1 to place a bid. YOU WILL GET, BOTH WOW and BC CD-Keys! And CD'S IF YOU PAY THE SHIPPING!

Account for Sale

WTB 90+ RS2 account

Account Information
    ok so i've spent the whole day watching this forum looking to buy a dang rs acct..... does ANYONE check their posts/'s? seriously....its been like a wasted day I GOT 160 MILL TO SPEND, WILL SHOW IN GAME -____- looking for decent accts 90+ with pretty rocking gear, gonna give u my purple phat (will show in game) + 750k + cannon + mass of rune (if the acct u sell isn't a mage) k thats it is paperplatebz at

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.