Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTT 2 WoW accounts | Glider account + forums access

Account Information
    i have 1 glider key, with forum access and 2 WoW accounts (i have all info(secret Q/A)) Code: First WoW account has a level 63 orc hunter on the server Kul Tiras (can provide email change, secret q / a) Code: Second account is Blank and i am OO (can provide email change/secret q / a) Code: Looking for other WoW characters and time cards

Account for Sale

Selling Epic Feral Druid level 60

Account Information
    Selling Level 60 Feral Druid Has over 90+ Purple items. 3-4 Epic mounts. Full Tier 1 Set, 3-4 Piece of Tier 2 Set. "Full Purpled out AQ40-BWL Feral Gear Set". Has about 90 gold left. On the account is also a level 51 warrior with two purples BoEs. Max armor on the druid before I left was around 13-15k depending on gear. Max attack power on druid before I left was somewhere around 1.2k-1.5k depending on either crit gear or pure white damage. This account will get you to level 70 in no time as it is spec for pure damage with some of THE best feral gear pre-TBC. All frequently used purples are also all enchanted with the best enchants pre-TBC, which mean all feral gear and my main healing set. I have about 10-12k honor points left so you can snag another free purple off pvp award too. Highest PvP ranked reached was champions. Exalted with ALL PRE-TBC Battleground reps which includes AB, WSG, AV. Also exalted with ZG faction, Cenarion Circle, and revered with AD. Profession is skinner and enchanter. Account is inactive .

Account for Sale

Selling lvl 88 rs account

Account Information
    74 att 71 str 72 def 60 mage and very low range 53. 47 slayer. and blablabla IM me on aim if your interrested in buying xOMFG its Camx

Account for Sale

WoW for diablo ! :O

Account Information
    Trading US wow account with 54 gnome rogue.. For a really good d2 LoD account..

Account for Sale

WTT/WTS [A] 68 DRUID AND 60 [A] ROGUE PVE EU SERVER!

Account Information
    hey intrested in selling lvl 68 alliance druid pve server eu - HAS A FERAL SET, RESTO SET AND BALANCE SET **MALE** lvl 60 alliance night elf rogue same server. OLD SKOOL lvl 60 gear including bloodfang helm. **FEMALE** various other alts. i am intrested in: ************a Tauren lvl 70 druid and mayb an alt********** a mage with an alt anything else give me your offers ^^ anyway leave your addresses and i will add you. hope to see you soon. and dnt even bother if your plannin to try scam me cos it wont work. also only intrested in EU account. thanks.

Account for Sale

WTS 70 BE female paladin(EU-PVP) server.

Account Information
    Hello i'm selling my sweet female toon which is currently located on Drak'thul pvp eu server with pct up soon, she has: 4/5 gladiator set, and some of the nice karazhan epic items such as belt,gloves,boots cloak and the shield, shes basically fully epic decked except for a trinket. (around 9000+ hp and 190 resilience, insane for pvp arena groups) she has 385 enchanting (BE racial) with some rare formula's along with 375 herbalism, 375 cooking and 360 fishing. she also has 5/5 heroic keys attuned to karazhan and even Serpentshrine cavern, missing just one naaru q to be ready for The Eye. account also contains a 61 ud female alt with tailoring and alchemy(another moneymaking proffesions, and an imba 60 tauren shaman( with basically best pre-tbc gear available) As you can see this character really had lots of work put on it, so don't hesisate to ask any other questions and for serious buyers i can show the char in game and provide armory link price would be around 500$ as it's a really great character, leave your adress or other contact here, should you be interested.

Account for Sale

runescape

Account Information
    can some 1 please give me a runescape account they dont use ny more i got hacked please email me at jackalina2@ thank you

Account for Sale

WTT 70 NE priest for 70 UD mage

Account Information
    I am looking for a 70 Ud mage on a us pvp server priest is currently 17/44/0 holy spec with 950+ healing email me at syked_@

Account for Sale

WTT 65 SHAMAN

Account Information
    he has 412g 3 epic mounts, he is enhacement with descent gear looking for a 60+ rouge w/ good gear and descent gold horde or alliance idc email me if intrestead rj.b93@sbcglobal

Account for Sale

WTT LVL 63 DWARF HUNTER 4 HEALING CLASS PVP

Account Information
    yeah im wanting a healing class, druids, shammy, priest or pally ... the hunter is on arthas he does have epic mount aim justinwebber1 email/ justinwebber1@

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.