Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTT (H) Rogue for (A) healer class

Account Information
    Hello there.. Want to trade my Blood Elf Rogue PvP EU away from a Alliance healer class.. Although not intrested in shamans.. Shes: KZ Attuned 2x Epic Ground Mount Flying Mount Good KZ Pre gear a few epic pieces 3 Heroic Keys Transfable Only owner and user.. Got S/Q/A all in all.. Got all details for the account Must be on a PvP EU server since ill transfer it to another server (Depending on my luck ofc) Must be transfable ofc.. Only owner means you gotta have S/Q/A If your intrested im willing to pose her for you ingame.. Just drop by an priv msg and lets figure something.. since ill probably wont be able to find my post tomorrow morning.. Thank you for visiting me.. Hope to hear from you Regards

Account for Sale

SELLING LVL 120 WITH STATS PICS l@@K OMG!~!!~!!~

Account Information
    EMAIL ME AT spartic4n@aol i am looking for r2s gp only post offers here

Account for Sale

Selling Lvl 93 Runescape acc good stats

Account Information
    Selling lvl 93 runescape account andywalsh04 94 wc 90 fletch NO Recovs £50/$100 (paypal only) or 5mil runescape gp Walsh321@ Half cash first, i tell pass, rest of cash. Simple as that no other trading methods will be used to dont ask.

Account for Sale

WTT level 70 warrior for paladin. alliance pvp

Account Information
    Im looking to trade my 70 warrior for a level 70 paladin. must be alliance and have xfer up. my warrior has epics from kara for tanking, but is pvp speced. using lunar cresent atm and have 5 nethers for mooncleaver upgrade. paladin must be kara attuned and have some form of pve and pvp gear. contact me on if you are interested. alvinkwong_18@

Account for Sale

Selling lvl 83 and wcing pure rs accounts

Account Information
    either 3.5mil for 83 and 2mil for the pure or a high lvl account above 90+ for them...add [email protected] and ill give u pics and name =]

Account for Sale

Selling High level 121 runescape account

Account Information
    Selling High level 121 runescape account Im selling it for rs money only! Minimum I sell it for is 7m Please write to my email: jydeheidi@ And I will contact u after We can also talk over if u want

Account for Sale

WTT WoW for GuildWars (59 U.Warlock, 49 O.Hunter, etc.)

Account Information
    I'm only interested in a GW account, and it doesnt have to have anything on it even. In exchange you'll get: WoW account with: Kirin Tor RP server: 59 undead warlock, really good gear, maxed tailoring & enchanting has a really good build 49 orc hunter, an amazing PVPer build with great gear, maxed skinning and leatherwork 39 tauren druid, good gear for level, great pvper and a 29 char i forgot which cl@ss. i have not logged onto this account for nearly 6 months, I am not planning to return, I checked characters were there and equip etc via blizzards account management web portal, everything is still there, active is not active, just needs to be paid for and played. feel free to contact me: em100181@ serious people only, this is an easy trade, and youre getting a great deal, and i dont really care because @sstated, i simply dont want to play wow anymore, i see no sense in trying to sell my acct (dont really want to h@ssle with ebay or something, waste of time), and also i just want to check out GW for a month before i move after which i wont be playing games anymore for awhile Wink dont want to miss at least looking at GW, never got around to it. account also has characters on alliance on lightninghoof RPPvP server, low level mostly, and some gear, but only a few weeks worth of play nothing of big notice. also included with acct is wowglider registered acct key. wowglider is a bot for wow, you can level up chars like mad easy. registering this tool costs $25, wowglider its also an amazing way to make money, i never worried about money on my chars, i just ran an area under my exp level for good loot on the warlock and made easily hundreds of gold overnight (and nice items too!). the tool is also highly undetectable with many safety features to prohibit warden (blizzards anti-cheat client side process) from detecting it. the guy that made it is always continually updating it too with each patch to ensure it is undetectable. it speaks for itself, if you want to use it, youre welcome to it as well.

Account for Sale

!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~!~~~SELLING RUNESCAPE ACCOUNT LVL 118!!!~~~~

Account Information
    Hi im selling a runescape account lvl 118 and his name is weetbix if u wanna see all the stats 95att 95 str 95 def and 96 hp im looking for RS cash or items and i will also throw in a lvl 85 named afroman1932 if u pay over 10mil so if u would like to buy then send me a email at zackmo27@ Thanks For Looking

Account for Sale

trading a lv 87 with great stats for a good pure!!

Account Information
    the lv 87 has 76 att 68 str 70 def 74 fletch 63 mage 62 range 54 fish 56 wcing and great stats and has done good quests

Account for Sale

WTT 70Horde & 70Alliance WoW for GW

Account Information
    I have a wow account that has not been used in some time. I played quite awhile ago, over a year ago for about a year and a half, I accumulated tons of wealth and items which are still on the account. When blizzard did the 10 day free trial for burning crusade to members who didnt have active accounts I tested that out for the 10 days and ended up even buying BC and adding it, I drilled my 60's to lvl 70 and played the new races over the next 2 months but then I got busy with other things and never got back into playing wow unfortunately. So the account has BC but very little from BC content, however it has close to 5000 gold between all chars on the horde server and about 3000 on the alliance server. So plenty to buy whatever you'd want. The servers these are on are Alliance-Mazrigos (PvP) and Horde-Khadagar (Normal). **on Horde-Khadagar: lvl 70 orc rogue, awesome PvPer, got high ranking lvl 70 Undead Warlock, also an amazing PvPer, I also used this char for farming and he does an incredible job at it, no downtime whatsoever! A few other smaller level characters, a Tauren Druid around lvl 34, and I tried out the new Blood Elves in BC and got one to about 30. gold on this server exceeds 5000 **on Alliance-Mazrigos: lvl 70 Gnome Mage, with his setup he obliterates in PvP and can also be used for high end drops farming (will take some practice but once you get it down, its pretty amazing combos). Also has all epics pre-BC. lvl 70 Dwarf Priest, this guy has the best priest build, you can farm easily and PvP like mad. solo 2-3 other people at once its quite funny A few other small characters on alliance include lvl 30+ Dwarven Paladin and lvl 20+ Dranei Shaman. gold on this server exceeds 3000 ** This account has not been active for over 4 months. You will need to activate it with a game card or credit card to play. ** Included with this account is a wowglider registered key. wowglider for more info. This is a bot program you can use to setup scripts that will run your WoW char for you in a designated area using designated skills etc. This is one of the ways that I accummulated so much wealth, and got so many high level characters - realistically with WoWglider it is possible to make a new level 60 in a matter of weeks. WoWglider is also completely 100% safe and undetectable by blizzard. It however DOES require that you are smart about using it. There are a few things that always get people caught with wowglider - talking about in ingame or to friends they have in WoW - running publicly posted scripts (always create your own, its not hard anyway) - botting in very public and high-usage areas (run bot in a secluded area instead, usually better mobs and exp/loot anyway if you get a spawn area to yourself) - running the bot for crazy amounts of time (dont go away for a weekend and think it will be good to run the bot in the meantime, 8 to 10 hours while you are sleeping or something like that is probably the longest you want to run it for in one stretch). I will provide all the scripts I have which are over 100 scripts of secluded areas with perfectly setup paths and everything so you can bot to gain levels at any stage of the game (horde and alliance), farm for gold, farm for good item drops, or whatever you want. My WoW account has never had any warning or suspension or anything whatsoever and I used wowglider for over 6 months, I even created a brand new level 60 on another server (forgot the name) in 3 weeks just to test it out and see how long it would take - only by botting and doing quests. It was a lvl 60 night elf hunter in less than 3 weeks. That char is still there though I havent used it since, and forgot which server it is on. **What I want for this is a GW account with likewise "endgame" assortment of characters and wealth. I really want to play GW a bit and check it out as that is one game I never got around to. As far as expansions I would hope the account had at least one, or both expansions. I downloaded client and it is installed and download things in the background, so I am guessing it should be soon ready to login. I would hope your account has a good amount of wealth, whatever the currency or value system is in GW. Also some top level characters, or at least 1, so I can get around and check out the endgame. You can contact me at em100181@ I have messenger at the same address.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.