Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    Selling good runescape account(pures,mains,minner,and more)

Account Information
    selling good accounts pure mains and minners first: lvl 98, -80 att- 88 st- 70 deff- 52 prayer---78 fishing --3m-- selling lvl 66 with 88 minning--1,5m-- sellign lvl 67 with 85 mage 66 range anceints pure! --2m-- aim: Soyouraho13 @aol message me be on for long time

Account for Sale

WTS lvl 70 druid w/1214 heal/T4/kara/gruul purples+1500g

Account Information
    I have 1 account with multiple 70s on different servers. I'm interested in someone to take my 70 druid on Skullcrusher off my hands. Because I'd be splitting just this one character off to a new account, the account Xfer would not be available for 3 months; however, since it would be a new account, you would have 1 month "free" to play on. Here's what I'm looking for: Someone to cover the costs of a new account + $500 for the character. The druid is currently in a skullcrusher raiding guild (currently in SSC) and reaches 2nd/3rd on the heal meters every raid. You could be behind that wheel soon. I'd be your choice whether to stay or join a new guild. Benefits: You get a clean account. Per Blizzard, I would have to start the account, but I'd set the secret question to something you want it set to. The account name is even your choice since you're paying for it. About the druid: He's currently a Resto/Healing Touch focused spec and has the gear to back it up (i.e. purplez). His feral gear is okay, pushing 1600AP with feral talents (HOTW). Some purples for balance & feral, but mostly blues. Contact me via these forums if you're interested, we'll go from there. I AM NOT IN A RUSH TO SELL. Please, scammers beware that I will only use a *known* escrow account to transfer the account/funds. NO EXCEPTIONS.

Account for Sale

WTB EU alliance account

Account Information
    Im looking to buy pretty much any alliance character... Im looking for EU pvp server and xfer up.. Dont bother talking to me if ur character doesnt match that. I would prefer a druid or a shaman... Looking for decent gear and kara attuned... I will give up to 150 euros but if ur character is exeptional i may rise that.. Msg me at smantoniou@

Account for Sale

Selling Level 101 RuneScape Account

Account Information
    Attack - 88 Defence - 75 Strength - 81 Range - 73 Mage - 76 Prayer - 57 Fletching - 86 Fishing - 79 Cooking - 80 Woodcutting - 78 Slayer - 55 And much much more. I accept RuneScape gp only and I want atleast 10M

Account for Sale

WTT 56BEPala, 45hunter,40druid for TBC blank+gamecard

Account Information
    I want to trade my frozen acc, 56 Blood Elf Paladin, 45 Troll Hunter, 40 Tauren Druid, for TBC Account with gamecard, or for WoW Key+TBC Key and Gamecard Key. I can give u armory profiles, contact me: E-mail: howardsmithy@ : [email protected] AIM: h0wardsmithy Or leave post here.

Account for Sale

SELLING LVL 86 RUNESCAPE ACCOUNT CHEAP

Account Information
    PICS ARE BELOW lvl 86 with 52 prayer! MY IS [email protected] thats my email too all offers considered

Account for Sale

selling lvl 103 account 82 runecrafting

Account Information
    is [email protected] a/w is 5 mil

Account for Sale

WTS 1206 shadow dmg 70 NELF PRIEST U.S PVP Server,epic flyer

Account Information
    Transfer opens June 21tst 1206 shadow damage! Epic flying mount! SSC/TK attuned (no freaking trials to do!) PVE gear has +9 spell damage gems. Spellstrike hood + 2x 9+dmg gems Rittsyns Lost Pendant Frozen Shadowweave Shoulders Cloak of the black Void Frozen Shadowweave Vest Bracers of Havok + 9+dmg gem +15 spell dmg enchant Orb of the Soul-Eater Mechano-Wand of Shadow Wrath (22+dmg) Icon of the Silver Crescent Mark of Defiance Violet Signet of the Archmage Frozen Shadowweave Boots Spellstrike Pants Cord of Screaming Terrors Handwraps of Flowing Thought Girdle of ruination and other epics that can be resocketed for pvp as well. 375 Herbalism 375 Tailoring. There's a 50ish rogue on the account as well. Night elf also. I'm looking for *at least* 1000$. It's a stellar character in a top guild worldwide. Note: Once the account name/password/secret password are emailed - no refunds are possible. You are paying for the time I invested in this character. Anything that happens after my time is paid for is your problem (i.e. you take the risk of purchasing the time spent on the account due regarding blizzard policy). Post a response here and we'll get in contact.

Account for Sale

WTT 63 rogue [A] [EU]

Account Information
    WTT my 63 dworf rogue It has several epic's Epic claw, 1 epci sword, 2 epic daggers will trade for aroung 5k gold on server silvermoon the rogue is on PvP relm Executus Catch me on AIM: Gtpk22 : Crazyd22@

Account for Sale

WTB Shadow Priest

Account Information
    Looking for a male undead or human shadow priest already setup with shadoweave tailoring. Let me know what you have Thanks

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.