Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTT 70 BE mage for shaman.

Account Information
    looking to trade my 70 BE mage account with 2 epic land mounts, a regular flying mount, keyed for karazahn, 3 heroics, gear is mostly blue and some epics. also on that account is a 62 NE warrior with mostly epic gear. both are on the pve server arygos. i'm looking to trade those for a 70 shaman( tauren or orc pref) on any server. send me an e-mail at sunxqioji4@aol for armory links and more info.

Account for Sale

WTT 70 BE mage for shaman.

Account Information
    looking to trade my 70 BE mage account with 2 epic land mounts, a regular flying mount, keyed for karazahn, 3 heroics, gear is mostly blue and some epics. also on that account is a 62 NE warrior with mostly epic gear. both are on the pve server arygos. i'm looking to trade those for a 70 shaman( tauren or orc pref) on any server. send me an e-mail at sunxqioji4@aol for armory links and more info.

Account for Sale

PvP acc

Account Information
    Interested in buying an account on Venekor evil or Nagafen evil side, maybe Vox. Might work with a good aswell. Leave a message here where I can contact you at if you have anything to offer

Account for Sale

WTT LVL70 EPIC Geared tauren hunter

Account Information
    Khara attuned and equipped, serpentschrine attune started. Fun char with 367bs and 375mining. Alot of mounts including epic flying mount. feel free to leave ur char info and e-mail if interested in trade. I can provide more info if need.

Account for Sale

Lineage 2 - WTS lvl76 Mystic Muse and others - Lionna

Account Information
    For sale: Account #1 76 Mystic Muse/44 Necro Equipment for main class: DC Set A Grade, +3 SoM /Acumen For subclass: +7 Homu /Acumen, Demon Set Char has around 30m Adena on her and loads of different stuff in WH including some C grade fighter gear and divine robe set A Grade and C Grade Jewelry sets for main and subclass Account come with a 51 SK, 44 DA, 44 TH and 29 Scav (stripped) Account #2 52 BD: +4 Dual Tsurugi, BW Heavy Set, BO jewel Set, 1m Adena, some stuff in WH (racoon ears ) Account comes with these chars (stripped): 63 PS 52 SH 41 SE Account #3: 53 EE with BW Robe set and Homu / Conversion - some cash on her and some crap account comes with: 63 DA 20 Artisan All chars on Lionna server Some lowbies on Franz

Account for Sale

FireCapeing and Training

Account Information
    I'm not the cheapest guy around but I guess that you could say I'm safe. Stats: Attack - 2gp per xp Defence - 2gp per xp Strength - 2gp per xp Ranged - 2gp per xp Prayer - 1gp per xp Magic - 3gp per xp Cooking - 3gp per xp Woodcutting - 3gp per xp Fletching - 1gp per xp Fishing - 3gp per xp Firemaking - 2gp per xp Crafting - 4gp per xp Smithing - 4gp per xp Mining - 3gp per xp Herblore - 4gp per xp Thieving - 2gp per xp Slayer - 5gp per xp Runecraft - 4gp per xp Quests: Let me know what quests you need done then we can negotiate. NO GUTHANS NEEDED Items needed: 3-4k racks with fixed x-bow or 2 full crystal bows or for pure 4k rune arrows with mage short 15 super restores 5 sara brews 3 range pots black hides Recomended (but not needed): cloak of god for pray bonus archer ring ranger set COST- 3M You pay me at the end.If i fail i redo if u want/ josh-smith-69@ I PUT ALL SCAMMERS IN HALL OF SHAME

Account for Sale

WTTWTS (Epic 60 UD Mage60 Hunter) PVP

Account Information
    WTT an Epiced out level 60 UD mage with over 500 Spell dmg, and a 60 Hunter with all Blues and Rhok epic bow. Both are on US PvP servers and transferable. WTT for One level 60 Orc or Tauren(Must be on US(PvP) servers with good TANK GEAR. If interested, Please leave AIM, , or messanger username or e-mail address and I will contact you VERY quickly. messanger perffered because its a very fast way of communicating.

Account for Sale

wtb 40+druid horde

Account Information
    like it says im really wanting to level a druid but dont wanna start from scratch so plz send me a im from aim at jainfamous we can talk more there

Account for Sale

Selling lvl 95! Great RS account and makes 5-10 mill ea day

Account Information
    Great Pker! and Make money so fast, it will blow your mind out! Defense dont matter, just use range + magic and you will pwn the living Sh*t out of them! Here is a picture It still is member. BUyout: Offer Bid: Offer I want RS money only and NO TRADING ACCOUNTS! My email address is Pimpinfashzafool@ My aim sn is Pimpinfashzafool

Account for Sale

selling great level 67 runescape account!!!!!!!

Account Information
    im here to sell you a great runescape account!!!!!! this is a level 67 cb file!!!! this file took me over a year to get it to where it is now. if you would like to buy this account leave a comment or email me at sony_playstation3@email youll have best luck getting a response if u leave a comment here. I accept real life offers and rs offers a lot of this accounts skills are very high. this is a great file to pk and duel and to make money.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.