Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTT 59 PRIEST Horde EU PVP Undead

Account Information
    let me know what class you have/ level/ race. agctez@

Account for Sale

buy pure melee

Account Information
    buy a pur melee qith these stas - 40 atak around 60 str 25 mage 25 pray ill giv 2 of my other pures for it which are lvls 41-ranger/mager and 37 melee respectively

Account for Sale

selling lvl 46 pure ranger str

Account Information
    selling lvl 46 ranger str with 40 attack 55 str 65 range 45 mage i owuld like 400k post here or i/m me on aim at goofyskatr227

Account for Sale

selling a lvl 3 pure

Account Information
    sellingf lvl pure with 52 mage and 49 range offer here or pm me on at l503009@

Account for Sale

SCAMMER

Account Information
    ://armory.worldofwarcraft/#character-sheet.xml?r=Terenas&n=Magezblade Is his armory His info is Email: Blklable11@aol aim : BlkLable11

Account for Sale

selling lvl 91 account 4 rs money

Account Information
    selling lvl 91 account for 2.5m or best offer post here of message me on aim goofyskatr227

Account for Sale

selling lvl 73 rune pure

Account Information
    selling lvl 73 rune pure good stats 61 att 70 str 40 def 43 range 64 hp

Account for Sale

selling lvl 47 pure with 14 days left of members only 500k

Account Information
    it has 40 attk 53 str 58 hp 64 range 59 mage. to trade we do 50/50.

Account for Sale

Vanguard - Level 50 Sorcerer on Woefeather server

Account Information
    This is a very well geared Sorcerer on the Woefeather server. Main Gear: Ear1: Tear of the Unforgiven Ear2: Tear of the Unforgiven Head: Circlet of Eternity Face: Amahdads Mask of Decay Shoulders: Minotaur Warlords Shoulderpads Chest: Robe of the Zull Flamemaster Arms: Flesh of the Flarestalker Neck: Glowing Runed Hunters Insignia Wrists: Sandbeak Feathered Bracers Waist: Evokers Sash Hands: Gloves of the Schism Cloak: Animated Cloak Finger: Aldarezs Ring of Fetish Primary: Dagger of the Inferno Secondary: Sweetsmoke Focus The character also has pieces for backup gear or pieces for different focus (arcane or fire). He has a 10g mount and was NOT PL'd at all nor ever used any 3rd party programs on the account. This was a Pre-Order account so comes with the improved sprint and any rewards given for pre-orders. If your interested in the account please send me an email with an OFFER to rekluse@swbell - any emails asking "what do you want for the account" will be ignored I will accept paypal or money order, after payment is received I will email account details to the winner and will also talk to the winner on the phone while they access the account if they wish to.

Account for Sale

WTT time card cdkey and tbc key for wow gold !!!

Account Information
    WTT time card cdkey and tbc key for wow gold ! 800g for tbc key and 600g wow time card(2month) 450g for cdkey i need gold of all server. Contact us: AIM: gold4card : gold4card@

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.