Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTS world of warcraft HORDE 70 druid / 63 paladin

Account Information
    Server: Llane - PVE (transferable) Druid: 4/5 gladiator set (all but l) Chain Of Glowing Tendrils (neck) Capacitus' Cloak Of Calibration Earthwarden (weapon) General's Dragonhide Belt and Bracers Elekk Hide Leggings Everbloom Idol (idol) Barkchip Boots Ogre Slayer's Band (ring) A'dal's Command (ring) Medallion Of The Horde - ALL GEAR IS GEMMED AND ENCHANTED - 1800 arena rating - epic flying mount and epic flight form - 300 gold Blood Elf Paladin has random outland blues and greens good for her level. She has epic ground mount. Also includes a very well-geared 29 twink mage. Thank you.

Account for Sale

WTS level 70 EPIC Mage + 60 Priest PVP Server

Account Information
    Selling my 70 Mage with 7 EPICs including: Sergeant's Heavy Cape ://thottbot/i28378 Ruby Slippers ://thottbot/i28585 Spellfire Robe ://thottbot/i21848 Spellfire Gloves ://thottbot/i21847 Spellfire Belt ://thottbot/i21846 Violet Signet ://thottbot/i29285 The Lightning Capacitor ://thottbot/i28785 Incanter's Cowl ://thottbot/i28278 Brooch of Heightened Potential ://thottbot/i28134 Mantle of Three Terrors ://thottbot/i27994 Spell-slinger's Protector ://thottbot/i28030 Incanter's Trousers ://thottbot/i27838 Bands of Nethekurse ://thottbot/i27517 Greatsword of Horrid Dreams ://thottbot/i27905 Manual of the Nethermancer ://thottbot/i28260 Nexus Torch ://thottbot/i27540 Band of the Guardian ://thottbot/i29320 Scintillating Coral Band ://thottbot/i27784 Vengeance of the Illidari ://thottbot/i28040 The mage has tailoring 375 and just took up enchanting. Comes with over 350 gold. Comes with flying mount and epic ground mount. The priest comes without any items, but both characters are up for transfer to your specified realm and both are on PVP server. Mage is keyed for kara and various heroics. Note: The screenshot does not include 2 of the items listed above. if you want an updated screenshot send me a PM. [/img]

Account for Sale

WTS FULL EPIC'D 70 BE ROGUE (ALL KARA/GRUUL LOOT)

Account Information
    On this account you would get: 70 Male BE Rogue (PVP) 66 Female Troll Warrior (PVP) 60 Male Human Pally (PVP) 53 Male Human Pally (PVE) The rogue is decked right out in epics and I've put a lot of time into him. I'll list some of his current gear. Head - Cowl of Defiance Neck - Choker of Vile Intent/SaberClaw Talisman Shoulder - Netherblade Shoulders T4 Back - Drape of the Dark Reavers Chest - Chestguard of the Conniver Bracers - Bracers of Maliciousness Gloves - NetherBlade t4/Gloves of Dexterous Manipulation/Grips of Deftness Belt - Girdle of Treachery L - Midnight Legguards Feet - Rapscallion Boots Rings - Garona's Signet Ring / Ring of a Thousand Marks / Violet Signet of the Master Assassin / Band of the Exorcist Trinqs - Abacus of Violent Odds / Hourglass of the Unraveller Ranged - Xavian Stiletto / Steelhawk Crossbow Weps - Emerald Ripper / Dirge / Big Bad Wolfpaw / Whispering Blade of Slaying / Drakefist Hammer (and i'm 2 nethers away from crafting Dragonmaw) I also have around 1700 arena points ready for Season 2 which is right around the corner, so u'd be able to grab a new mh or oh as soon as it came out. 10k honor points are also available to be spent on pvp gear. Proffs are: mining - 375 and bs - 360 This account is alot better than most i see around on these forums. Those other accounts are kind of overpriced in my opinion. I would be willing to sell this account right now for around $600. I am willing to adjust price. I need to fund my MacBook Pro fund heh, just ordered the new one. feel free to contact me at nolan_mitchell@

Account for Sale

buyin pure great deal

Account Information
    OK i will give you a lv 87 with awesoem stats! 76 att 68 str 70 def 63 mage 62 range 74 fletching 47 mining 40 prayer 56 woodcutting 54 fishing Has done lost city fremmi trials mage arena etc. If you put 1 months membership on thier i will give a lv 39 pure range with 50 range 41 mage and a str pure with 33 str 30 att 30 mage...! Ok heres wat id like str-pure 80+ str 60 0r higher att atleast 50 range good mage plz! range-mage pure 80+ range 85 mage or higher

Account for Sale

SELLING OVER6 RUNESCAPE ACCOUNTS L@@K HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Account Information
    LVL 126 ----------- PAPIENK LVL 123 ------------ WHITE68 LVL 121--------DARKPRINCE8 LVL 102 ---------- THTYRE LVL 102 -------- GIN160 99 WC NERLY 99 FM LVL 97 ------- OG SNOP LVL 93 ------- MOTOX234 LVL 93 -------- I SKATE69 LVL 86 ------- KIMAHRI69ER LVL 69 ------ METHOCAPIUS SKILLER WITH 85 WOODCUTTING AND 70 MINING!!!!!! WE ARE A PROFESSIONAL COMPANY AND OUR WEBSITE OPENING SOON ----- [email protected] AIM ------ JUNGLEFLURRY OK THANKS AND HOP TO HERE FROM U SOON YOUR SINCERLY HARRY FROM RUNESCAPE - MONSTERS DIRECt!!!!!

Account for Sale

Selling lvl 94 runescape account

Account Information
    it has 99 cooking and 5 lvls over 80 it can get sharks and mage logs so u can make some good money e-mail me at monkeyman4@comcast

Account for Sale

selling lvl 73 rune pure good stats

Account Information
    selling lvl 73 rune pure with 40 def 70 str 61 attack 43 range 43 pray 49 mage 63 hp im looking for 600k post here or message me on aim at goofyskatr227

Account for Sale

I would like to buy...

Account Information
    An epic 70 Warlock (world of warcraft). I am a serious buyer that is willing to pay WELL for the right account. I will consider any 'lock/offer that meets the following conditions: 1. It must be on a pvp server. 2. The transfer must be up. 3. You must be willing to speak over the phone. 4. It has to be geared really, really well with an epic in every slot (or close to it). For the record, I would prefer a 'lock that is geared more for PVP or one that has a mixture of gear for pvp or pve. I do not care about the faction, gender or race. If you have a 'lock which meets these conditions (or comes very close), please contact me ASAP. I'd like to tie one up so that I can begin playing before the weekend is over. Thanks. Aim: "speedtoburn" Email: "speedtoburn@"

Account for Sale

WTT 66 Orc shaman & 63 NE hunter for any lock 60+

Account Information
    as the title says i got a 66 Orc shaman and a 63 NE hunter that i am willing to trade for any lock ally or horde 60+ just email me at tehpwnerer01@ i can show ingame and expect the same from you.

Account for Sale

Need an runescape account

Account Information
    can i hav an runescape account plz i really need email me at bh_haseeb@ plz

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.