Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    Selling lvl 87 runescape account (PICS)

Account Information
    selling a lvl 87 runescape account real cash only post offers its lvl 88 fishing and good combat and overal stats and 167qp's so for someone who wants a quest cape note that many to go if ur intrested add me at [email protected]

Account for Sale

SELLING LV 89 RUNESCAPE ACCOUNT!!!!!

Account Information
    Razor King1 is the name /tinypic" target="_blank">[​IMG] runescape gold only i want 15m for it cash, u trade first then ill give the password....no bs or anything like that no scams

Account for Sale

buying lv 126 runescape account

Account Information
    I am buying a lv 126 runescape account if u guys have one for me pm me on ren515 or email me luvinahottie91@

Account for Sale

WTT lvl 45 orc lock us pvp for druid of equal lvl

Account Information
    it on a us pvp server has ok gear i waznt a change of pace contact me at omega_diamyo@

Account for Sale

Levle 34 Runescape Account For Sale

Account Information
    Hellow these are some of the real things. I am not one of those scammers that do this for Runescape cash to be a coutch patato. That is what I wont want to be. I am selling a levle 34 account with 100k and + cash in items. This lv 34 account has 1 Att, 1 Str, 1 Def, 34 Hp, 49 mage!,32 range!,Rest of skills are lv 25 or bellow. I will only accepct paypal. You will probly recive instent delivery. The working hours for me that you will recive instant the account is 1:00pm-5:00pm days mon-fri. I am only asking for 27.00 dollors! This is a amazing deal. I make over 10 accounts a day with 45-50 mage/30-35 range. This account that i am selling is called "Planters50". That is the account I am selling at the moment. If you do not belive these levles please look them up on "runescape". You can also contact me on username: Runescapeman12308@. My hours are 1:00pm-2:00pm. Just a quick note is that all of these times a centural time zone in the U.S.A. Pleaes make sure you leave your e-mail. Thankyou and have a great day!

Account for Sale

WTS 70 Mage, Epics, free Wow/BC cd key with trade Cheap!!

Account Information
    I'm no longer interested in playing on my world of warcraft account because i no longer have enough time to play on it anymore so now i'm going to sell it. The price i was looking for was $300 for the account, i am willing to make exceptions for maybe 250-299 but that's if i don't get a buyer withing a few days that can do $300. The only way i'm looking for the payment is threw paypal and you must be verified, if that doesn't work for you the only other way is a written check to my adress (must be sent from US) and if we're going to do a check then i'm not sharing account information until iv'e received the check. Scammers will not be tolerated. Don't even try me. What your buying is a world of warcraft account (burning crusade) with a - 70 Mage - Normal server Race: Undead Sex: Male Level: 70 Rare flying mount + training All epic and rare gear from TBC (included t4) Good repupation on the server Also very many high level alts such as a 62 human paladin 50 gnome mage and all other 20+ alts on the account as well I am able to show you all of the charactors in game for more security and even screen shots and etc... Once you have baught my account i will conclude a new world of warcraft subscription as well as a new burning crusade subscription ( the point of this is so you can create a new account with it and transfer the charactors on the old account to the new one for account security so you'll have all the information of the account and i won't know any as the old owner of the account). If you have any questions or concerns or interested in buying this account Aim: wowseller07 : wowseller07@ and or reply to this topic or leave a message and i'll contact you asap. Thanks BTW i'm not trading for another account what so ever, so please don't offer me trades. Thanks [/i]

Account for Sale

WTT 70 human paladin and 68 human mage

Account Information
    first account = 70 human paladin US pve server XFer is up.. kara attuned 3 heroic keys 3 epics.. 1300 healing 9.5k mana unbuffed tank set 11k hp unbuffed and +400 spell damage second account = 68 human mage and a 43 draenei shaman cant remember stats on them but the mage is frost it is available for Xfer same Server US pve wanting to trading 70 paladin for alli 70 druid. 70 rogue or 70 warrior and trade the mage for 65+ druid rogue or warrior !!! MUST be alliance US any server but XFer must be up contact me on Thomoman@ or AIM = oh18inches

Account for Sale

WTS 70 epic'd priest, epic mount 2k gold,Transferable

Account Information
    70 horde undead priest TRANSFERABLE TO ANY PVP/PVE/RP US servers. -epic flying mount(5.2k gold) -epic ground mount -2k gold -1k in mats -375 mining/enchanting(i was guild enchanter i have tons of expensive formulas) EDIT: has all heroic keys, attuned with kara, 1/2 attuned with SSC, has nightbane's urn for summoning nightbane. -has 2 sets of gear, armory link is pve healing set ://armory.worldofwarcraft/#character-sheet.xml?r=Detheroc&n=Fyasko -other set of gear is an arena healing set which is about 2/3's complete. add me on toypaj_04@ for questions, offers. It is rare i will answer PM's so please email/IM me.

Account for Sale

selling level 77 with 84 range and 84 wc 4 mill

Account Information
    contact me on brianspeck454@

Account for Sale

WTS 3 [H] 70s! Pally, Hunter, Lock! All on same serv! PvP US

Account Information
    Selling an account with three 70's on it. Pally: 1300g +689 healing. Full khorium set. Epic ground and normal flying. 8k hp and mana. The other two, the hunter and the lock, have good BC blues. A very decked out account for anyone. AIM me at Karimont23 with offers. Willing to take $400 buyout. Maybe $350. Hurry! Hoping to let this account off my hands soon.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.