Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTS 70 MAGE, Epics, Free wow/BC key with trade.. CHEAP!

Account Information
    I'm no longer interested in playing on my world of warcraft account because i no longer have enough time to play on it anymore so now i'm going to sell it. The price i was looking for was $300 for the account, i am willing to make exceptions for maybe 250-299 but that's if i don't get a buyer withing a few days that can do $300. The only way i'm looking for the payment is threw paypal and you must be verified, if that doesn't work for you the only other way is a written check to my adress (must be sent from US) and if we're going to do a check then i'm not sharing account information until iv'e received the check. Scammers will not be tolerated. Don't even try me. What your buying is a world of warcraft account (burning crusade) with a - 70 Mage - Normal server Race: Undead Sex: Male Level: 70 Rare flying mount + training All epic and rare gear from TBC (included t4) Good repupation on the server Also very many high level alts such as a 62 human paladin 50 gnome mage and all other 20+ alts on the account as well I am able to show you all of the charactors in game for more security and even screen shots and etc... Once you have baught my account i will conclude a new world of warcraft subscription as well as a new burning crusade subscription ( the point of this is so you can create a new account with it and transfer the charactors on the old account to the new one for account security so you'll have all the information of the account and i won't know any as the old owner of the account). If you have any questions or concerns or interested in buying this account Aim: wowseller07 : wowseller07@ and or reply to this topic or leave a message and i'll contact you asap. Thanks

Account for Sale

WTB 75+ LINEAGE2 ACCOUNT IN DEVIANNE

Account Information
    LINEAGE2 ACC IN DEVIANNE SERVER 75+ PREFER MAGE OR ARCHER WAITING PM HERE OR EMAIL free30m@

Account for Sale

Selling RuneScape lvl 101 str pure account with lvl 99 str!!

Account Information
    Hi, This is the fourth post of me selling this account as the previous buyers either left or did not trust me. Again, I am selling a level 101 str pure account f2p with 99 str. The screenie will say it all and I hope I can finally sell this. Contact me at sscustomer@ or at lordranius@ if interested. Lordranius

Account for Sale

WTT time card cdkey and tbc key for wow gold !!

Account Information
    WTT time card cdkey and tbc key for wow gold ! 800g for tbc key and 600g wow time card(2month) 450g for cdkey i need gold of all server. Contact us: AIM: gold4card : gold4card@

Account for Sale

Email scam BEWARE!!!

Account Information
    Hey for whoose who receive an email like this Greetings, It has come to our attention that you are trying to sell/trade your personal World of Warcraft account. As you may or may not be aware of, this conflicts with the EULA and Terms of Agreement of Blizzard Entertainment and World of Warcraft. If upon further investigation you are indeed attempting to obtain monetary profit against the terms of the user agreement, your account can and will be disabled. Blizzard has the right to consider legal action if necesarry, based on the severety of the action. If you hope to avoid account suspention you should verify your personal possession of the account in question. We at Blizzard Entertainment take infractions of the user agreement quite seriously, and we must confirm the original ownership of the account. This is easily done by supplying your personal information about your account. You can confirm that you are the original owner of the account by replying to this email: Please use the following template below to verfiy your account and information via email. * First and Surname * Address * Zip code * Phone number Daytime * Country * Account e-mail * CD-key, alternative a photograph of your CD-key that is located on your manual for World of Warcraft. * Account name * Account password * Secret Question and Answer If you ignore this mail your account can and will be closed permanently due to suspicions of alternative ownership. We ask that during the time of the investigation you give approximately twenty-four hours of inactivity after sending a response email. This should provide enough time for Blizzard to confirm your identity and that the terms of agreement are being followed as is necesarry. Blizzard Entertainment Inc Account Administration Team P.O. Box 18979, Irvine, CA 92623 Regards, Account Administration Team Blizzard Entertainment Inc. IT'S ALL A LIE!!! the funny thing is, the scammer sent it to my email which isn't even registerd to any of my accounts on world of warcraft, and they didn't say the account name like u ussual, and they don't ask for your password. So please people, don't ever respong to thoose. It's all a pathetic scam. Obviously someone on this website is doing that to everyones email that shows. Because iv'e never game my email to anyone but this website... so just please watch out.

Account for Sale

Selling lvl 120 rs account for rs gp

Account Information
    Hello im trading my lvl 120 rs account for rs gp combat stats are 99 att 99 str 95 def 99 hp im hoping to get about 10m for it.

Account for Sale

tradin lv 75 account for a lv 85wc and above

Account Information
    also acceptin rs gp but tradin for another account no mateer wat cmobat but must hav 85+ wc email me at rskilla05@

Account for Sale

WTT my mage/pally both for ONE lvl 70 NE or Draenei War..

Account Information
    I've got a Gnome mage and a Human Pally, on the Akama PVP server transfers down until july... im looking for a 70 ne or draenei warrior.. aim me at laner500

Account for Sale

Ideas

Account Information
    Well if you really think about it. with having a hall of fame, Someone might just make two accounts and say in the hall of fame that this person is trusted from his new account Ex. Acct 1. guy1 acct 2. guy2. 2 guy might say in the hall of fame that guy 1 is a trusted person.. when he's the one who owns account one (guy1) So think about that, but other wise it's a pretty good idea i'd say. One of the thing i was thinking is to first of all band the ip who is in the hall of shame so they can't even acess the website anymore... unless you've already been doing that.. because baning the accounti s nothing. they just keep making more.

Account for Sale

SCAMMER

Account Information
    Blknight11 scammed my 70 paladin no one trade with him he is advertising a 70 gnome mage

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.